Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spurs ticket info confirmed 21:57 - Feb 7 with 26870 views442Dale

https://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/2018/february/ticket-info-spurs_fa-cup/

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 22:00 - Feb 7 with 9643 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Now you're glad you got the Millwall Replay ticket!
Spurs ticket info confirmed on 22:00 - Feb 7 with 9644 viewsdalebolt

Good quick communication from the club 👏
Spurs ticket info confirmed on 22:08 - Feb 7 with 9552 viewsRAFCBLUE

Clear, open and fair briefing from the club.

2nd time this has happened this year following on from Slough away.

Great to see.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 22:09 - Feb 7 with 9533 viewsdalenumber2

Just trying to get my tired and wooly head round this. I presume one ticket per season ticket holder doesn't mean one extra (as well as the one for the season ticket holder).
I have my season ticket and I have my son's Millwall ticket stub and we will both want to sit together. So I think I will have to go down on Sunday to do this?
Spurs ticket info confirmed on 22:10 - Feb 7 with 9516 viewsdingdangblue

I'm guessing from that - it is normal stands and Spurs get all 3500 Wilbutts allocation?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 22:10 - Feb 7 with 9509 viewsSuddenLad

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 22:09 - Feb 7 by dalenumber2

Just trying to get my tired and wooly head round this. I presume one ticket per season ticket holder doesn't mean one extra (as well as the one for the season ticket holder).
I have my season ticket and I have my son's Millwall ticket stub and we will both want to sit together. So I think I will have to go down on Sunday to do this?

That's you're best bet. You can't redeem the Millwall ticket until then so you should be fine.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 22:13 - Feb 7 with 9467 viewsRAFCBLUE

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 22:09 - Feb 7 by dalenumber2

Logic correct dalenumber2.

You'll be able to sit together assuming that the seats either side of your ST is not occupied by another ST.

Otherwise, you'll have to wait until Monday when seat restrictions are lifted.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 22:14 - Feb 7 with 9440 views100notout

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 22:10 - Feb 7 by dingdangblue

I'm guessing from that - it is normal stands and Spurs get all 3500 Wilbutts allocation?

well spotted!!!!

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Login to get fewer ads

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 22:21 - Feb 7 with 9370 viewsdalenumber2

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 22:13 - Feb 7 by RAFCBLUE

Logic correct dalenumber2.

You'll be able to sit together assuming that the seats either side of your ST is not occupied by another ST.

Otherwise, you'll have to wait until Monday when seat restrictions are lifted.

I wonder if they will enforce the reserved seating - because they didn't bother last night after I had kicked two guys out of the seats I had on my tickets. I think it's going to be a difficult one for the stewards as Dale fans are not used to reserved seating rules!

Edit: 'kicked out' metaphorically speaking. (I asked quite politely and they moved but looked bemused)
[Post edited 7 Feb 2018 22:24]
Spurs ticket info confirmed on 22:22 - Feb 7 with 9349 viewsfunkkk

It’d be interesting to know how many tickets are actually for sale. I expect Spurs to release their number in the morning.
Spurs ticket info confirmed on 22:24 - Feb 7 with 9335 viewsD_Alien

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 22:21 - Feb 7 by dalenumber2

I wonder if they will enforce the reserved seating - because they didn't bother last night after I had kicked two guys out of the seats I had on my tickets. I think it's going to be a difficult one for the stewards as Dale fans are not used to reserved seating rules!

Edit: 'kicked out' metaphorically speaking. (I asked quite politely and they moved but looked bemused)
[Post edited 7 Feb 2018 22:24]

Well done for kicking them out of your reserved seat(s)

I had the same issue. Some people (mainly blokes ) are just pig ignorant or thick as pigshit, take your choice

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 22:27 - Feb 7 with 9297 viewsdalenumber2

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 22:24 - Feb 7 by D_Alien

Well done for kicking them out of your reserved seat(s)

I had the same issue. Some people (mainly blokes ) are just pig ignorant or thick as pigshit, take your choice

I was told by the nice ladies that sold me the tickets that I must sit in the designated seats and I did as I was told. A lot didn't but it was not an issue as the attendance was low (although not as low as was announced I suspect).
[Post edited 7 Feb 2018 22:28]
Spurs ticket info confirmed on 22:34 - Feb 7 with 9233 viewsjudd

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 22:27 - Feb 7 by dalenumber2

I was told by the nice ladies that sold me the tickets that I must sit in the designated seats and I did as I was told. A lot didn't but it was not an issue as the attendance was low (although not as low as was announced I suspect).

It happens at normal league games. 2 reserved seats on our row and none behind yet some still want to sit in our seats. I'm bringing my own pigeon shit from now on.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 22:35 - Feb 7 with 9230 viewsrochdale_ranger

Not exactly over the moon with only being allowed to purchase one ticket in the window thats open for season ticket holders. Will just have to bob down on sunday with our stubs so me and my Dad can get a seat together.Still a ballache mind.
Spurs ticket info confirmed on 22:35 - Feb 7 with 9222 viewsD_Alien

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 22:27 - Feb 7 by dalenumber2

Almost certainly correct about the announced attendance, too many people have the same suspicion for it to be the genuine figure

It's an issue if your ST seat is positioned so that moving even a couple of seats away gives a restricted view (Pearl St)

It's not about being nice and doing as you're told, it's about not being pig ignorant. The problem becomes even greater when we have a capacity attendance with people buying allocated seats next to family/friends. Carry on telling (not asking) people to move, it's the only way to get through to them

[Post edited 7 Feb 2018 22:40]

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 22:41 - Feb 7 with 9160 viewsrochdaleriddler

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 22:35 - Feb 7 by D_Alien

Almost certainly correct about the announced attendance, too many people have the same suspicion for it to be the genuine figure

It's an issue if your ST seat is positioned so that moving even a couple of seats away gives a restricted view (Pearl St)

It's not about being nice and doing as you're told, it's about not being pig ignorant. The problem becomes even greater when we have a capacity attendance with people buying allocated seats next to family/friends. Carry on telling (not asking) people to move, it's the only way to get through to them

[Post edited 7 Feb 2018 22:40]

It's a hassle that the stewards should help with, some people don't like confrontation

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 22:42 - Feb 7 with 9153 viewsdale1968

So like a pillock i ripped my millwall ticket into pieces and threw it away😥
I have however still got my receipt. So do you rhink i can use that to prove attendance!!

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 22:42 - Feb 7 with 9145 viewsoff2div1

Comming to game Saturday from 40 mile away.Got a ticket from Millwall.Why couldn't I get tickets after the Fleetwood game.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2018 0:01]
Spurs ticket info confirmed on 22:44 - Feb 7 with 9122 viewsD_Alien

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 22:41 - Feb 7 by rochdaleriddler

It's a hassle that the stewards should help with, some people don't like confrontation

I appreciate that, but in a capacity crowd the stewards aren't going to be able to deal with it

So you have a choice; meekly accept being split up from whoever you're with, get an inferior view, or tell the pigshit brains to shift

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 22:47 - Feb 7 with 9100 viewsrochdale_ranger

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 22:41 - Feb 7 by rochdaleriddler

Very true. Its awkward watching grown men bicker over seating arrangements at the match let alone feeling like the school headmaster for asking someone to politely move out of your seat. Yours sincerely a right wing loon.
Spurs ticket info confirmed on 22:52 - Feb 7 with 9056 viewsD_Alien

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 22:47 - Feb 7 by rochdale_ranger

Very true. Its awkward watching grown men bicker over seating arrangements at the match let alone feeling like the school headmaster for asking someone to politely move out of your seat. Yours sincerely a right wing loon.

You can tell politely too - at first

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 23:12 - Feb 7 with 8952 viewsfitzochris

Looks like the old dear is dispatched to the ground on Monday morning.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 23:33 - Feb 7 with 8855 viewsShun

Good work by the club - fair ticketing rules, easy to understand and a prompt announcement.
Spurs ticket info confirmed on 23:56 - Feb 7 with 8779 viewsSandyman

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 22:35 - Feb 7 by rochdale_ranger

Not exactly over the moon with only being allowed to purchase one ticket in the window thats open for season ticket holders. Will just have to bob down on sunday with our stubs so me and my Dad can get a seat together.Still a ballache mind.

Agreed. Seems mean spirited that season ticker holders (who have been given priority in years past) can't buy at least two on their purchasing days, yet it reads that when on general sale, anyone who turns up can buy two tickets.
As a season ticket holder, I'll have to go to the club on Friday for one ticket, on Sunday to get another using a Millwall stub, and then again on Monday to get the third ticket we require if there's any left.
Spurs ticket info confirmed on 00:18 - Feb 8 with 8720 viewsShun

Spurs ticket info confirmed on 23:56 - Feb 7 by Sandyman

Agreed. Seems mean spirited that season ticker holders (who have been given priority in years past) can't buy at least two on their purchasing days, yet it reads that when on general sale, anyone who turns up can buy two tickets.
As a season ticket holder, I'll have to go to the club on Friday for one ticket, on Sunday to get another using a Millwall stub, and then again on Monday to get the third ticket we require if there's any left.

Same here. With the Fleetwood game as well I'll effectively be going to the club four days in a row.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024