Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Naughton superb. 17:38 - Mar 3 with 8428 viewsTheResurrection

Other mentions, Clucas, King, Ki, the 2 Ayew's and our 3 centre halves.

This is what football is all about for us. Great day.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Naughton superb. on 20:49 - Mar 3 with 1961 viewsjack247

Naughton superb. on 20:44 - Mar 3 by angryjack

Exception are you serious the fool has cost us many times this season switching off ball watching sleeping and last year the same

No doubt he has had his brain farts that have cost us. So have Mawson, VdH, Fed and Olsson. He’s one of those players that can do no right in some people’s eyes.
Naughton superb. on 20:52 - Mar 3 with 1958 viewsangryjack

Naughton superb. on 20:46 - Mar 3 by Flashberryjack

Semi pro WOW!..........well qualified to know that Naughton is sh*t then.

I played the game 38 years mate from age 7 up until 45 and for good few years a good standard..and I've played and watched enough football over the years to see and understand a good player and bad player on and off the ball and naughton biggest problem is what he does off the ball which lets him down
Naughton superb. on 21:14 - Mar 3 with 1929 viewsDr_Winston

Naughton superb. on 20:52 - Mar 3 by angryjack

I played the game 38 years mate from age 7 up until 45 and for good few years a good standard..and I've played and watched enough football over the years to see and understand a good player and bad player on and off the ball and naughton biggest problem is what he does off the ball which lets him down

Mark Lawrenson and Paul Merson both played at a higher level than you and they're both clueless.

Playing the game at any level is no guarantee that people know what they're talking about.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Naughton superb. on 21:18 - Mar 3 with 1920 viewscockneyswan

Naughton superb. on 19:09 - Mar 3 by angryjack

Why am I stupid then mate because naughton is rubbish and that's a fact...

Been on the sauce mush?
Naughton superb. on 21:19 - Mar 3 with 1919 viewsskettyparkherbert

Angry jack, stop digging my friend, just let it go.

Anyway, my uncle is a policeman so there
Naughton superb. on 21:24 - Mar 3 with 1898 viewsFlashberryjack

Anyway! I thought Naughton had an excellent game.

And I was absolutely f*cking useless when I played.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Naughton superb. on 21:34 - Mar 3 with 1861 viewsTheResurrection

Angryjack is a legend amongst us.... trust me on that one.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Naughton superb. on 21:40 - Mar 3 with 1845 viewsbuilthjack

I agree with the fact that what you do off the ball, is as important as what you do on the ball.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Naughton superb. on 22:17 - Mar 3 with 1810 viewsJinxy

I think we need to look at who/where we are in context. Punching above our weight, surviving and sometimes thriving in the toughest league. Naughton is ok - mistakes elsewhere on the pitch don't lead to chances, or goals. His few errors are magnified. If he didn't make them, he probably wouldn't be playing for us (e.g. Fab - excellent other than distribution). I like Naughton more going forward personally, CC seems to have encouraged him more in that respect. We have more than enough to survive this year.
Naughton superb. on 22:22 - Mar 3 with 1798 viewsYossarian

Naughton superb. on 18:34 - Mar 3 by PozuelosSideys

So far today, youve had a swipe at both A Ayew and Naughton.

Youre either a wum from up the road or youre an absolutely massive quim. Im gonna go for the first option as nobody is that thick.

This.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Naughton superb. on 22:24 - Mar 3 with 1781 viewsYossarian

Naughton superb. on 19:48 - Mar 3 by TheResurrection

He's nowhere near Ben Davies' level and never, ever will be.

Ben, imo, is one of the best left backs in the world.

The jury was out for a time when you decided to run for the Trust but since then you’ve been back to old form. You are a complete tosspot

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Naughton superb. on 22:29 - Mar 3 with 1765 viewsDaggyjack

Naughton superb. on 19:43 - Mar 3 by angryjack

Played quite a high standard when I was playing mate....semi pro for a bit in my twenty's and I know fact naughton is shit and Andre cannot take to.....

Yeah, sure you did....
Well done lads, great result today.
Naughton superb. on 23:16 - Mar 3 with 1714 viewsjasper_T

Naughton superb. on 22:17 - Mar 3 by Jinxy

I think we need to look at who/where we are in context. Punching above our weight, surviving and sometimes thriving in the toughest league. Naughton is ok - mistakes elsewhere on the pitch don't lead to chances, or goals. His few errors are magnified. If he didn't make them, he probably wouldn't be playing for us (e.g. Fab - excellent other than distribution). I like Naughton more going forward personally, CC seems to have encouraged him more in that respect. We have more than enough to survive this year.

Well he still can't cross or shoot and only rarely gets into dangerous positions so it's not just the odd mistake that keeps him from playing for a big club.

Comparing him to Fabianski is a bit insulting to the best keeper we've ever had (plus his distribution is objectively above average in this league).
Naughton superb. on 23:20 - Mar 3 with 1710 viewsburty

Totally demolished west hams defence, well done to the whole team.
Naughton superb. on 23:50 - Mar 3 with 1679 viewsowainglyndwr

Myself for one has knocked Kyle.
But I must hold my hands up today and well done boy
Naughton superb. on 02:10 - Mar 4 with 1601 viewstheloneranger

Naughton superb. on 19:01 - Mar 3 by angryjack

Sure mush that Stephen hawking would do better job or even the Ivor allchurch status would

Ivor Allchurch status ???

"The Golden Boy"...!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Naughton superb. on 05:00 - Mar 4 with 1547 viewsTownhill_Hilton

Every player was magnificent, they all worked for each other, and when West Ham tried to raise the tempo, they went up a notch too. Brilliant to see, the pressure, the passion, the teamwork. Naughton cannot be faulted on that performance, and if he continues in that vein, then we cannot complain. Wannabe, couldabeens can moan all they like, but the fact is we aren't going to get superstars, all we can get are competent players who can play at this level, and consistently do. Naughton is such a player.
Naughton superb. on 09:26 - Mar 4 with 1469 viewsjacktheripper

Naughton was as good this week as he was bad last week. Should have been replaced in the last 2 transfer windows. Roberts isnt an option in the prem atm
Naughton superb. on 09:44 - Mar 4 with 1444 viewsMoscowJack

Every player had a good game yesterday and, in order to be fair, we need to praise as much when they're good as we criticise when they're bad.

It was certainly a weird feeling not to be counting down every second on the clock with 10 minutes to go, although there was still a little part of me that sh!t itself when West Ham pulled one back. Thankfully, it was a comfortable win and fully-deserved.

Thinking ahead to the summer and what positions we need to prioritise in the transfer market, I think right back and left back are up there with a no.8, no.10 and a striker.

We can't judge a player over one game or even one month. Naughton's definitely a better player in system that allows 3 centre halves, but I think we need better if we're going to be a more stable team next season. He would be good back up on the bench. Olsson's lucky he's got nobody pushing him for his position, but at least when he's poor he makes less defensive mistakes than Naughton.

If our bench next season has the likes of Naughton, Ki, Fer, Bony, Bartley, Olsson and Carroll on it, then we should have a very strong starting XI...and surely that's the aim. We know that all of them can come on a do a 'decent' job, but we do need an upgrade on many if our season's going to be better from the off.

Let's not kid ourselves (as we did last season) that the team's strong enough to keep this sort of pace over the course of a whole season.

The million dollar question is....will our recruitment be good enough this summer?

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Naughton superb. on 10:00 - Mar 4 with 1417 viewsMo_Wives

Naughton superb. on 20:27 - Mar 3 by jack247

Saying Roberts is a better bet than Naughton is an opinion, I think it’s a bit naive, but it’s an opinion you’re entitled to. Saying you’d rather play Stephen Hawking just makes you look like a twàt.

Oh, I don't know. Have you seen Hawking dribbling? Boy's a natural.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024