Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McClaren incoming 15:31 - May 1 with 144622 viewshubble

...according to a poster on WATRB...

Read it here, if you're not averse to a bit of rough: http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/general/qpr-fans/2464866-mclaren-new-ma

[Post edited 1 May 2018 15:37]

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

McClaren incoming on 21:53 - May 11 with 3782 viewsBklynRanger

McClaren incoming on 18:45 - May 11 by ted_hendrix

If McClaren is incoming has he come in yet?

He's coming in but he can't come in until the media maximum amount of uncoming incoming intensity has been reached. Once we reach that it will be announced.
McClaren incoming on 22:16 - May 11 with 3685 viewsFDC

All the "is he coming?" "Isn't he coming?" is most unbecoming
McClaren incoming on 22:20 - May 11 with 3672 viewsUPPERLOFTNZ

From NUFC blog... "Since 2010, Steve has either resigned or been sacked from no fewer than EIGHT jobs. A stat that will fill QPR fans with anything but confidence.

His latest stint in football was a ‘coaching consultant’ with Israeli side Maccabi Tel Aviv — yet he only lasted 4 months in that role and has been out of work ever since. You get the picture."

Football is Faith
Poll: OK.. Next season. Where do you think we will finish?

McClaren incoming on 22:31 - May 11 with 3631 viewsted_hendrix

C'mon you bastard come on in, you incoming thingy Manager bloke, McDougal or whatever the fck your name is Macmacaroon that's what I'm gonna call you if you ever turn up for work you lazy bastard, Mac fcking Macintosh.
Bollox, I bet your real name's McGonagle
Come in and get to work

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

McClaren incoming on 22:59 - May 11 with 3542 viewsFDC

Speaking of which, we need to talk about the spelling of the man's name. All of these have been used on here

MacLaren
McLaren
McClaren
Mcaren
Mclaren

Only one is correct 🤔
McClaren incoming on 23:32 - May 11 with 3476 viewsBklynRanger

If he's not coming in he needs to man up and explain to the fan base why he's decided not to come in because the majority of us on this thread were convinced he was incoming so for him to now not be coming in, to in effect uncome his incoming, is unconscionable.
McClaren incoming on 23:43 - May 11 with 3450 viewsGloryHunter

So we have sacked the manager, and we don't actually have a replacement manager in place to take over. The alleged target replacement manager has referred us to his representatives for us to negotiate his wages and signing-on fee, but he might decide that he doesn't fancy it after all. Or am I missing something? To me, this smacks of Mark Hughes "interviewing us".
McClaren incoming on 23:47 - May 11 with 3433 viewsFDC

McClaren incoming on 23:43 - May 11 by GloryHunter

So we have sacked the manager, and we don't actually have a replacement manager in place to take over. The alleged target replacement manager has referred us to his representatives for us to negotiate his wages and signing-on fee, but he might decide that he doesn't fancy it after all. Or am I missing something? To me, this smacks of Mark Hughes "interviewing us".

Come now. Be comforted by the coming of the dawn of a new coming, come what may.
Login to get fewer ads

McClaren incoming on 23:53 - May 11 with 3420 viewsisawqpratwcity

McClaren incoming on 22:59 - May 11 by FDC

Speaking of which, we need to talk about the spelling of the man's name. All of these have been used on here

MacLaren
McLaren
McClaren
Mcaren
Mclaren

Only one is correct 🤔

Tbf, he is the only one I've ever seen use that particular spelling.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

McClaren incoming on 00:15 - May 12 with 3386 viewsTearsofrage

McClaren incoming on 23:53 - May 11 by isawqpratwcity

Tbf, he is the only one I've ever seen use that particular spelling.

Who cares? He's Wallybrolly and we are doomed.........
McClaren incoming on 01:25 - May 12 with 3341 viewsPlanetHonneywood

McClaren incoming on 11:18 - May 11 by Ashdown_Ranger

Latest rumours going round are that McClaren is part of a consortium buying into the club, with money to spend...

Rumours of incoming income coming in upon the incoming manager’s second coming, itself coming so soon after news of McLaren incoming, seem comical!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

McClaren incoming on 07:18 - May 12 with 3201 views2Thomas2Bowles

Maybe wally has changed his mind or now has QPR over a barrel on terms and still interviewing us.

MH or 'arry all over again...

Not signed and sealed as first thought?

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

McClaren incoming on 07:26 - May 12 with 3188 viewsRTID

First post on here but posted loads on Not606.

Why don't we look at some facts to drive our opinions?

http://www.managerstats.co.uk/managers/steve-mcclaren/

Not pretty reading I'm afraid. Unless I am mistaken, the graph looks fairly depressing and poses the question as to why The Board would actually want to appoint a man with that record? With every successive managerial post, without exception, his win rate has got worse.

Do you think we should print this off and post it snail mail to The Board as part of their 'due diligence'?

We've seen this so many times with managers and players. Either they or The Board believe it will be better this time at QPR. In this instance, history suggests it will probably not be so.
McClaren incoming on 07:47 - May 12 with 3146 viewsTW_R

McClaren incoming on 07:26 - May 12 by RTID

Not pretty reading I'm afraid. Unless I am mistaken, the graph looks fairly depressing and poses the question as to why The Board would actually want to appoint a man with that record? With every successive managerial post, without exception, his win rate has got worse.

Do you think we should print this off and post it snail mail to The Board as part of their 'due diligence'?

We've seen this so many times with managers and players. Either they or The Board believe it will be better this time at QPR. In this instance, history suggests it will probably not be so.

I’m not sure they’re the best stats to be looking at. Take a look at the stats for IH. On that basis he shouldn’t have got the job with us.

http://www.managerstats.co.uk/managers/ian-holloway/

Interestingly his win ratio this season was the 5th worst in the Championship.

http://www.managerstats.co.uk/championship/
McClaren incoming on 08:28 - May 12 with 3050 viewsdistortR

McClaren incoming on 21:53 - May 11 by BklynRanger

He's coming in but he can't come in until the media maximum amount of uncoming incoming intensity has been reached. Once we reach that it will be announced.

So Brooklyn, you're all excited by peak coming intensity?
McClaren incoming on 08:32 - May 12 with 3037 viewskingo

McClaren incoming on 07:26 - May 12 by RTID

So we are mad to replace a manager with stats that range from 22-39% with a manager that has stats that range from 23-63% ??

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

McClaren incoming on 08:40 - May 12 with 3008 viewsPunteR

McClaren incoming on 08:32 - May 12 by kingo

So we are mad to replace a manager with stats that range from 22-39% with a manager that has stats that range from 23-63% ??

Ive got an idea. Why dont we just employ a manager whose stats range from 90% to 100%..?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

McClaren incoming on 08:42 - May 12 with 2992 viewsLythamR

I cant help thinking we might well be sorry that we have sacked a manager who met his remit and would drag himself over hot coals naked to manage us with a repeated managerial failure who stays nowhere long and is apparently holding out on us

As the electric chairs sang, if you dont want to f**k me baby, baby f**k off
McClaren incoming on 08:48 - May 12 with 2975 viewskingo

McClaren incoming on 08:40 - May 12 by PunteR

Ive got an idea. Why dont we just employ a manager whose stats range from 90% to 100%..?

Great idea but there may be a couple of problems persuading him to leave his u7 side.

McClaren incoming on 09:00 - May 12 with 2950 viewsPunteR

I think the stats thing is nonsense really. It all depends on the club and what players the manager has at his disposal.
If you take QPRs win ratio as a whole i wonder how we fare against other teams. Does a new manager look at that before joining a club? Theres a lot of factors that come into play for making a football club win football matches. The managers input is a percentage of that.
The other factors i guess would be the owners, the players obviously, coaching facility's, fans and whether the club is cursed or not.

McClaren incoming on 09:11 - May 12 with 2927 viewsPunteR

McClaren incoming on 08:48 - May 12 by kingo

Great idea but there may be a couple of problems persuading him to leave his u7 side.

Ha. We should just put our U 7's straight into the 1st team.

McClaren incoming on 09:35 - May 12 with 2872 viewskingo

McClaren incoming on 09:11 - May 12 by PunteR

Ha. We should just put our U 7's straight into the 1st team.

It may work, they have got a 50 goal a season striker, but the kid who picks up leaves may get disappointed. Although the squirrel may help him to adapt to LR.

McClaren incoming on 09:37 - May 12 with 2866 viewsPunteR

McClaren incoming on 09:35 - May 12 by kingo

It may work, they have got a 50 goal a season striker, but the kid who picks up leaves may get disappointed. Although the squirrel may help him to adapt to LR.

Stick a £15 mill price tag on that kid.

McClaren incoming on 09:53 - May 12 with 2810 viewsAshdown_Ranger

McClaren incoming on 23:43 - May 11 by GloryHunter

Would be hilarious if we we announced Silva as manager on Monday after this apparent brinkmanship...
McClaren incoming on 11:23 - May 12 with 2632 viewsMick_S

McClaren incoming on 21:53 - May 11 by BklynRanger

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024