Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat 17:25 - May 12 with 11284 viewsTheResurrection

If you want to take some comfort for next season look no further than Boro.

They were shit last season and folded miserably towards the end.

Yet, even with sacking 2 managers since, they've still got into the play offs

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:21 - May 12 with 1209 viewsmoonie

I'm a new poster but staggered at the lack of respect to fellow fans.

We ve all been shafted. Our PL status hS been thrown away but there seems more venom between posters than is towards the people who are killing the club,and they are .

My head s cabbages by it all

Enjoy the summer ,people
Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:21 - May 12 with 1203 viewsPrivate_Partz

Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 17:45 - May 12 by thornabyswan

Yes Boro kept most of there players and spent about 30 million on top
Should have been top 2 with the side they had.

That is the problem for me.
I think Burnley, and many moons ago Charlton, did it right. They have / had managers that they have faith in and kept their squads in tact in the main. Thus producing bounceback ability.
We on the other hand have a poor, weak and imbalanced squad where players are leaving as their contracts end. Some retiring and others off loaded as they are just not suitable. Couple this with a recruitment team that 90% plus of us think is not up to the task.
It means we have a massive amount of work to do hence those with football experience, and the the Trust should be banging on then Yank's door now advising them on how we need take this forward.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:22 - May 12 with 1206 viewssainthelens

Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:17 - May 12 by TheResurrection

Mate, I don't care mun....

Whether it spoils it, enhances it or is completely indifferent to some or all.

I'm not after an assessment or marks out of ten FFS. Just making a football post.

May I suggest nobody responds to this pond life. Not a decent comment to make to anyone. All that is bad with this site.
Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:23 - May 12 with 1204 views34dfgdf54

It’s a shocking standard imo, and a lot weaker than when we got promoted.

We have plenty of players who will be fine there, for example I honestly believe VDH and Bartley would be better suited than the likes of Fede (sorry Penc). I reckon Fede would get bullied even though he’s technically a better footballer than both. I’d be looking to cash in.

Again, I know I’m Carroll bashing, he’d struggle badly. King will be fine as would Clucas. I just want to see us sign some pace out wide, we haven’t had any in ages, Narsingh is quick but no quality whatsoever.
Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:25 - May 12 with 1188 viewsPrivate_Partz

Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 17:45 - May 12 by londonlisa2001

I'm genuinely gutted we are going down, but I'm also strangely looking forward to the summer's ins and outs and next season more than I have for a couple of years.

Partly because I've got some easy (and enjoyable) trips back - QPR, Fulham (hopefully - love that game), Brentford (also love that one), Reading. Some old favourites - Ipswich, Norwich, Brum, Forest. Some big clubs, great games.

But also, because it'll be nice having a season of looking forward to winning games rather than dreading losing them. Concentrating on the top three rather than the bottom three. Hopefully anyway!

And we are overdue an overhaul. Too many players getting old at the same time. And you can't do an overhaul in the premier league unless you want the season from hell. I'm looking forward to seeing some of our youngsters coming through. Some sense of getting our way of playing back to a more adventurous, attacking game again.

I bet we'll have a bit more fun next season than we have for the last couple. And this time next year, who knows - us and Cardiff may once again be ships that pass in the night.

I am gutted as well but I can't say I am looking forward to next season. I hope we can get back to our former glories and get out of the Championship pdq.
I just hope we don't get out of it through the cellar door.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:26 - May 12 with 1188 viewslondonlisa2001

Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:25 - May 12 by Private_Partz

I am gutted as well but I can't say I am looking forward to next season. I hope we can get back to our former glories and get out of the Championship pdq.
I just hope we don't get out of it through the cellar door.

Well this season has, I think, been my least enjoyable season for many years.

So I'm being positive, and saying it genuinely can't be worse. I hope...
Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:28 - May 12 with 1176 viewsmoonie

If we went down with a string squad needing only guidance and stewardship,then we d be fine.
However we have an incompetent clown as a chairman who jettisoned good profit on unfit has beens ,like Bony ,on whom we will lose nerdy all what we paid for him as I see him as being finished and will retire soon. We have 30 m worth of player on loan in Spain.

Neither has down well there.

We had and have two utter jokes as fullbacks

Personllly, as a priority I d be speaking to Fab to see if he s willing to sty then take it from there
Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:29 - May 12 with 1176 viewsTreforys_Jack

Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:17 - May 12 by TheResurrection

Mate, I don't care mun....

Whether it spoils it, enhances it or is completely indifferent to some or all.

I'm not after an assessment or marks out of ten FFS. Just making a football post.

How are u goin to have a decent conversation with anyone when you won't accept anyone else's point of view as bein plausible. I hope we do a Boro but in reality it'll be more likely a Sunderland. Doesn't make me an idiot or less of a supporter.
Login to get fewer ads

Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:30 - May 12 with 1171 viewsRancid

Spot on Perch 👏
Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:30 - May 12 with 1171 viewsTreforys_Jack

Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:28 - May 12 by moonie

If we went down with a string squad needing only guidance and stewardship,then we d be fine.
However we have an incompetent clown as a chairman who jettisoned good profit on unfit has beens ,like Bony ,on whom we will lose nerdy all what we paid for him as I see him as being finished and will retire soon. We have 30 m worth of player on loan in Spain.

Personllly, as a priority I d be speaking to Fab to see if he s willing to sty then take it from there

Great post, new poster or old poster with a new name?
Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:30 - May 12 with 1171 viewsthornabyswan

Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:16 - May 12 by Oldjack

Have Boro got money grabbing fuks behind the scenes?

No they are lucky in that they have a local owner who in Steve Gibson who cares about the club.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:33 - May 12 with 1147 viewslondonlisa2001

Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:28 - May 12 by moonie

Olsson and Naughton will be fine in the championship. Roberts will be fine in the championship as well.

Fab will be needed for generating cash I suspect.

Looking forward to seeing who we get as manager.

Bony was always going to be a bad signing I'm afraid. Unless he goes to Turkey or similar, he will be a problem. Thank God he only has a year left (I think?)
Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:33 - May 12 with 1147 viewsBanosswan

Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:30 - May 12 by Rancid

Spot on Perch 👏

Maybe he's sold his keyboard to another swans fan?

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:33 - May 12 with 1139 viewsNeath_Jack

Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:30 - May 12 by Rancid

Spot on Perch 👏

That's a good shout mind, but I'm not convinced it is him.

One to watch as they say...

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:34 - May 12 with 1135 viewsDJack

Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:17 - May 12 by dickythorpe

The drink fuelled.posts we both made last week mate.

Funilly enough not all my post are drink fuelled. Sometimes they are due to exasperation at some of the post that I read...it can be cumulative.

Getting back to your question - I've had a disastrous couple of days. Later this week I'll get news from the hospital and hopefully I've done no further damage. The money I've had to spend on "emergencies"...well it's only money and it was spent on something important to me. My stress levels...pfff, just like a (really, really) bad night on planet swans.

Thank you for your enquiry.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:34 - May 12 with 1135 viewsmonmouth

Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:21 - May 12 by moonie

I'm a new poster but staggered at the lack of respect to fellow fans.

We ve all been shafted. Our PL status hS been thrown away but there seems more venom between posters than is towards the people who are killing the club,and they are .

My head s cabbages by it all

Enjoy the summer ,people

Ha. Welcome to planet Swans. It was worse when everything was going swimmingly well.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:34 - May 12 with 1133 viewslondonlisa2001

Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:30 - May 12 by Treforys_Jack

Great post, new poster or old poster with a new name?

It's Perch isn't it?
Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:34 - May 12 with 1133 viewsRancid

Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:33 - May 12 by Banosswan

Maybe he's sold his keyboard to another swans fan?

Moonie? He stands out like black fella in Helsinki
Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:35 - May 12 with 1132 viewsNeath_Jack

Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:33 - May 12 by londonlisa2001

Olsson and Naughton will be fine in the championship. Roberts will be fine in the championship as well.

Fab will be needed for generating cash I suspect.

Looking forward to seeing who we get as manager.

Bony was always going to be a bad signing I'm afraid. Unless he goes to Turkey or similar, he will be a problem. Thank God he only has a year left (I think?)

I reckon Bony could rip up the championship, if he stays fit.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:37 - May 12 with 1110 viewsmoonie

I have no idea what or who perch is .
Is this a nickname for someone .

I ve seen Naughton this season physically cower before opponents notably at Etihad. It was sickening. Olsson cannot deliver a cross accurately, take corners,,tackle or indeed head a ball
Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:39 - May 12 with 1101 viewsTreforys_Jack

Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:34 - May 12 by londonlisa2001

It's Perch isn't it?

Not convinced Lisa, been waiting for him to return so it's possible.
Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:39 - May 12 with 1095 viewsDJack

Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:37 - May 12 by moonie

I have no idea what or who perch is .
Is this a nickname for someone .

I ve seen Naughton this season physically cower before opponents notably at Etihad. It was sickening. Olsson cannot deliver a cross accurately, take corners,,tackle or indeed head a ball

Whoever you are, you are not new to this board. That said, I don't give a jot.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:39 - May 12 with 1086 viewsmonmouth

Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:33 - May 12 by Neath_Jack

That's a good shout mind, but I'm not convinced it is him.

One to watch as they say...

I wondered, but the posts had some attempt at punctuation, and I could make sense of them first time, so I thought not.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:40 - May 12 with 1076 viewslidojack

Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:01 - May 12 by TheResurrection

Did they?

Their side tonight is unrecognisable from the one that drew memorably with City 2 all last season. So how does that work?

11 of the players there tonight were with Boro last year.
Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:41 - May 12 with 1072 viewslondonlisa2001

Sensible Football Post. Not for 80% of Planet Tvvat on 18:39 - May 12 by Treforys_Jack

Not convinced Lisa, been waiting for him to return so it's possible.

It may also be Dwight. Some of the posts sound like him as well...

One thing for certain, it's not a new poster.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024