Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? 19:09 - Jun 7 with 17668 viewsBobby_Fischer

That boy was getting paid? Or was it just Jim White?

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 20:46 - Jun 8 with 2303 viewsGaryjack

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 20:40 - Jun 8 by Flashberryjack

Who is our supporters liaison officer now, and how much is he paid ?

The workload has been shared out after Dineen laid off Huw 5 days after his wife died.
Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 21:05 - Jun 8 with 2221 viewsGlyn1

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 21:38 - Jun 7 by Bobby_Fischer

So thats ok then?

I don't know you. But I think that you're the kind of person who get their kicks by fantasizing that you're a prosecuting lawyer in a big trial at the Old Bailey, which in all justice you would have been if you'd got the education. Which is why you're digging up old news from 2015 and demanding that people answer your questions instead of saying anything worth listening to. I bet you've got a lawyer's wig that you're wearing as you type your questions. So you do that? Answer the question!

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 21:07 - Jun 8 with 2216 viewsGaryjack

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 21:05 - Jun 8 by Glyn1

I don't know you. But I think that you're the kind of person who get their kicks by fantasizing that you're a prosecuting lawyer in a big trial at the Old Bailey, which in all justice you would have been if you'd got the education. Which is why you're digging up old news from 2015 and demanding that people answer your questions instead of saying anything worth listening to. I bet you've got a lawyer's wig that you're wearing as you type your questions. So you do that? Answer the question!

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 21:13 - Jun 8 with 2194 viewsexiledclaseboy

OBJECTION!!

Couldn’t resist. As you were.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2018 21:13]

Poll: Tory leader

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 21:19 - Jun 8 with 2172 viewsGaryjack

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 21:13 - Jun 8 by exiledclaseboy

OBJECTION!!

Couldn’t resist. As you were.
[Post edited 8 Jun 2018 21:13]

Objection sustained. Any evidence presented by Fischer shall be struck from the record.

Edit: He hasn't supplied any evidence!
[Post edited 8 Jun 2018 21:21]
Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 21:24 - Jun 8 with 2141 viewsFlashberryjack

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 21:19 - Jun 8 by Garyjack

Objection sustained. Any evidence presented by Fischer shall be struck from the record.

Edit: He hasn't supplied any evidence!
[Post edited 8 Jun 2018 21:21]

Out of order m'lud.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 22:18 - Jun 8 with 2061 viewsawayjack

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 20:31 - Jun 8 by monmouth

Perhaps we just disagree on our definition of supporting the club.

I'm with you on this Mon. Real fans would have some consideration for the future of the club, versus the pure greed to sell quickly to a hedge fund with only one interest.
Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 22:25 - Jun 8 with 2045 viewsjack247

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 20:09 - Jun 8 by Neath_Jack

You're a very intelligent chap, but then you write things like that? Of course we would have gone along with the sale if we were in his position. Would we have carried on wanting to support the team and see them doing well? Of course we would. That does not equate to not being a fan, not in the slightest.

The silliness on here at times is beyond belief, you can understand it from some, but not others...

I’d have sold up in that position.

I’d like to think I’d have held my nerve and held out for a buyer who was good for the club (and my own legacy), seeing as I would have got ridiculously rich out of it either way and we weren’t in imminent relegation danger at the time.
Login to get fewer ads

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 22:31 - Jun 8 with 2042 viewsIAN05

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 20:46 - Jun 8 by Garyjack

The workload has been shared out after Dineen laid off Huw 5 days after his wife died.

Lucy Norman and Co do it now. HJ and Co did the greatest sin in of all this when he allowed Huw Cooze to be treated this way so soon after his wife died.

Would love Bobby Fischer to defend that one !!!!
[Post edited 8 Jun 2018 22:43]
Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 22:32 - Jun 8 with 2032 viewsGaryjack

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 22:31 - Jun 8 by IAN05

Lucy Norman and Co do it now. HJ and Co did the greatest sin in of all this when he allowed Huw Cooze to be treated this way so soon after his wife died.

Would love Bobby Fischer to defend that one !!!!
[Post edited 8 Jun 2018 22:43]

Check mate!
Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 22:42 - Jun 8 with 2013 viewsIAN05

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 20:08 - Jun 8 by Garyjack

But i have, many times, over a few years, and once again in this thread. And i'll state once more. Huw Cooze did nothing wrong. But mistakes were made by others which left him hung out to dry. Those mistakes have been admitted to. It was over two years ago and has been done to death. So yes, therefore we are going around in circles, and i've just hopped off the merry go round. Enjoy yourself!

Huw Cooze was naive to be fair, got sucked in to a business he wasn't built for and was loyal to the people who he thought were his friends and got stung.

Huge Swans fan who has done more than anyone on this forum for this football club and a man who deserves huge respect.
Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 22:57 - Jun 8 with 1970 viewsGaryjack

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 22:42 - Jun 8 by IAN05

Huw Cooze was naive to be fair, got sucked in to a business he wasn't built for and was loyal to the people who he thought were his friends and got stung.

Huge Swans fan who has done more than anyone on this forum for this football club and a man who deserves huge respect.

No doubt about that Ian, unlike some of the sneaky slimey anonymous snakes that wish to put a good man down, and have probably done fvck all for the club that they proclaim to support. Scumbags!
Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 23:11 - Jun 8 with 1942 viewsbonymine

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 22:42 - Jun 8 by IAN05

I agree with that mate I called him everything under the sun after what happened but after it emerged how he had been ‘played’ I did empathise with him.

I think he was quite simply in the wrong place (Morgan’s ) at the wrong time and was then ‘thrown to the lions’ by MM & HJ. That’s why Tenko (pr1ck) now drives Big Nose around ....

A convenient scapegoat despite being somebody who had given his all to SCFC ....unlike the ‘By the fans for the fans’ money grabbing, scumbag Sellouts .....

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 23:17 - Jun 8 with 1923 viewsIAN05

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 23:11 - Jun 8 by bonymine

I agree with that mate I called him everything under the sun after what happened but after it emerged how he had been ‘played’ I did empathise with him.

I think he was quite simply in the wrong place (Morgan’s ) at the wrong time and was then ‘thrown to the lions’ by MM & HJ. That’s why Tenko (pr1ck) now drives Big Nose around ....

A convenient scapegoat despite being somebody who had given his all to SCFC ....unlike the ‘By the fans for the fans’ money grabbing, scumbag Sellouts .....

STID. Together Stronger 💪💪💪

I think even he would wish he had been tougher but in fairness that is not his character.

He got burned with being a huge fan and a loyal character. I'm hindsight maybe not the right person at that time but fundamentally a Top guy and someone who would bleed the Swans
Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 23:26 - Jun 8 with 1907 viewsGaryjack

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 03:08 - Jun 9 with 1802 viewswobbly

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 19:20 - Jun 8 by Neath_Jack

Do you not think JVZ is a fan then? A genuine one?

He colluded with the other sellers to screw the one entity that represents all the supporters - the Supporters Trust. So, no, not a fan. Not a genuine one or indeed any one.

He, like Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen and Katzen, were successful Swansea investors. They lost fan status years ago.
Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 06:57 - Jun 9 with 1732 viewspeenemunde

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 03:08 - Jun 9 by wobbly

He colluded with the other sellers to screw the one entity that represents all the supporters - the Supporters Trust. So, no, not a fan. Not a genuine one or indeed any one.

He, like Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen and Katzen, were successful Swansea investors. They lost fan status years ago.

It’s not up to you, to determine who is a fan and who’s not.
To say someone like JVZ isn’t a fan, is absolutely ridiculous.
Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 08:15 - Jun 9 with 1679 viewsjacksfullaces

ok, so let the jack to a jerks be called fans, who are held in very low regard by a number of other fans.

are the investors now fans? arguably they are in that they want the club to succeed.

as do we all - the first set of fans in all this have had their time though and the fact they seem to maintain such a high influence on proceedings seems a little unfair based on their public wheeling, dealing and in some cases unprofessional behavior over the last 3 years.
Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 08:23 - Jun 9 with 1670 viewswobbly

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 06:57 - Jun 9 by peenemunde

It’s not up to you, to determine who is a fan and who’s not.
To say someone like JVZ isn’t a fan, is absolutely ridiculous.

He screwed the fans. Therefore he can’t be one.

He might be your mate but it doesn’t change the facts that he f*cked us over.
Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 10:08 - Jun 9 with 1585 viewsNeath_Jack

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 03:08 - Jun 9 by wobbly

Cards on the table Wob, what have you done for this great club of ours? Other than turn up to watch us play, and moan on here? What have you done?

To suggest that JVZ, Dineen and Jenkins are not fans of this club is absolute nonsense. Give them grief for the way in which they done it by all means, lose all respect for JVZ for the way he's behaved on Twitter (I know i have), but to say they're not fans? Bollox.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 10:18 - Jun 9 with 1576 viewsDarran

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 10:08 - Jun 9 by Neath_Jack

Cards on the table Wob, what have you done for this great club of ours? Other than turn up to watch us play, and moan on here? What have you done?

To suggest that JVZ, Dineen and Jenkins are not fans of this club is absolute nonsense. Give them grief for the way in which they done it by all means, lose all respect for JVZ for the way he's behaved on Twitter (I know i have), but to say they're not fans? Bollox.

If I’m honest I think they should have made a clean break and stayed away for a couple of years after pocketing the dosh.

It’s funny mind,a very good sauce has told me recently that Dineen was kept on in an advisory role but nobody hardly listens to anything he says.

I know for a fact that JVZ has been privately messaging long time season ticket holders telling them that they are the real parasites.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 10:21 - Jun 9 with 1573 viewsNeath_Jack

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 10:18 - Jun 9 by Darran

If I’m honest I think they should have made a clean break and stayed away for a couple of years after pocketing the dosh.

It’s funny mind,a very good sauce has told me recently that Dineen was kept on in an advisory role but nobody hardly listens to anything he says.

I know for a fact that JVZ has been privately messaging long time season ticket holders telling them that they are the real parasites.

I'm not disputing any of that Dar, but would you say those three are Swansea City FC fans, or not?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 10:28 - Jun 9 with 1559 viewswobbly

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 10:08 - Jun 9 by Neath_Jack

I was buying My season tickets before JVZ had ever heard of us.

And if you read my posts above, I said they ‘lost’ their fan status years ago. When they screwed the fans. You apologise for your mate if you want to - it’s a shame they never have.
Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 10:33 - Jun 9 with 1543 viewsNeath_Jack

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 10:28 - Jun 9 by wobbly

I was buying My season tickets before JVZ had ever heard of us.

And if you read my posts above, I said they ‘lost’ their fan status years ago. When they screwed the fans. You apologise for your mate if you want to - it’s a shame they never have.

Ok, length of service doesn't deem you a fan or not, that's purely down to age in most circumstances.

What does that mean wuss? My point is that all three are fans, what are you getting at with "fan status"?

My mate? Is that your stock answer to anyone who dares go against your opinion? But go on, i'll humour you, how is he my mate?

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 10:35 - Jun 9 with 1531 viewsDarran

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 10:21 - Jun 9 by Neath_Jack

I'm not disputing any of that Dar, but would you say those three are Swansea City FC fans, or not?

Yes they are but fans don’t have to be at the Liberty and involved in the running of the club.

I think what they did in the past was very admirable but that’s in the past now and the rest of the fans will never be able to move on whilst they’re involved.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024