Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? 19:09 - Jun 7 with 17666 viewsBobby_Fischer

That boy was getting paid? Or was it just Jim White?

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 07:09 - Jun 10 with 2005 viewsRancid

Isn't the whole thing a bit boring now? The constant bashing of him her and them.Off of the internet nobody gives a shit but on here and other pages everyones balls deep in the continuing saga of the scapegoat but nothing ever changes and when nothing ever changes things get made up and it goes around and around.Get a grip who gives a shit and let's start following and supporting the team for the first time in a while.
Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 07:15 - Jun 10 with 1988 viewsjack247

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 07:09 - Jun 10 by Rancid

Isn't the whole thing a bit boring now? The constant bashing of him her and them.Off of the internet nobody gives a shit but on here and other pages everyones balls deep in the continuing saga of the scapegoat but nothing ever changes and when nothing ever changes things get made up and it goes around and around.Get a grip who gives a shit and let's start following and supporting the team for the first time in a while.

So just accept the club is being run into the ground through sheer incompetence?
Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 07:21 - Jun 10 with 1980 viewsRancid

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 07:15 - Jun 10 by jack247

So just accept the club is being run into the ground through sheer incompetence?

We don't have to accept anything but a 1000 internet Jacks are tamping yet not really doing a lot at the moment while the other 12,000 or so couldn't care less as long as there's a side out on a Saturday.
Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 07:44 - Jun 10 with 1937 viewsjack247

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 07:21 - Jun 10 by Rancid

We don't have to accept anything but a 1000 internet Jacks are tamping yet not really doing a lot at the moment while the other 12,000 or so couldn't care less as long as there's a side out on a Saturday.

I’d rather be of the 1000 that gives a shit
Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 08:38 - Jun 10 with 1898 viewsRancid

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 07:44 - Jun 10 by jack247

I’d rather be of the 1000 that gives a shit

And rightly so because you're educated as to whats gone and going on down there.I'm the same but finding it a drag now as nothings changing no matter what we write on the internet.Do you honestly think as things stand us posters have the influence to rid Jenkins, the Americans and the rest of the board outvof the club?
Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 08:40 - Jun 10 with 1891 viewsjack247

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 08:38 - Jun 10 by Rancid

And rightly so because you're educated as to whats gone and going on down there.I'm the same but finding it a drag now as nothings changing no matter what we write on the internet.Do you honestly think as things stand us posters have the influence to rid Jenkins, the Americans and the rest of the board outvof the club?

No, absolutely not. They are all still there despite two failed seasons.

Doesn’t mean we have to pretend it’s not happening though.
Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 08:47 - Jun 10 with 1881 viewsRancid

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 08:40 - Jun 10 by jack247

No, absolutely not. They are all still there despite two failed seasons.

Doesn’t mean we have to pretend it’s not happening though.

I agree Jack.It's not quite desperate enough down there for the town to make a stand yet like with Petty.It could get that way but we're still a decent outfit and a lot better off than we were back then.It wont be the fans or the Trust that rid the club of these vultures but when they deem fit to make the change.I dont think Jenkins will ever go away.
Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 09:11 - Jun 10 with 1843 viewsjack247

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 08:47 - Jun 10 by Rancid

I agree Jack.It's not quite desperate enough down there for the town to make a stand yet like with Petty.It could get that way but we're still a decent outfit and a lot better off than we were back then.It wont be the fans or the Trust that rid the club of these vultures but when they deem fit to make the change.I dont think Jenkins will ever go away.

I think he is probably here until the ‘investors’ decide to flip the club. Hopefully we will luck out and they will sel to someone competent
Login to get fewer ads

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 22:13 - Jun 10 with 1690 viewsJacket

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 09:11 - Jun 10 by jack247

I think he is probably here until the ‘investors’ decide to flip the club. Hopefully we will luck out and they will sel to someone competent

How likely is that of happening any time soon, considering their investment is now worth something between £20-40m.
Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 22:15 - Jun 10 with 1685 viewsPhil_S

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 06:52 - Jun 10 by Rancid

I think it's 'ears'.

You are absolutely right, more haste less speed and use the computer rather than the phone so apple can take away any assumed autocorrect
Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 22:17 - Jun 10 with 1683 viewsPhil_S

Anyway now that I am back from a most enjoyable weekend with some fantastic company are you happy now you have your answer Robert?

You know the one that was publicly confirmed two years ago

Your powers of investigation are good. The Berlin Wall is no longer standing and Bobby Sands is no longer on hunger strike
Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 22:23 - Jun 10 with 1664 viewsNeath_Jack

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 22:17 - Jun 10 by Phil_S

Anyway now that I am back from a most enjoyable weekend with some fantastic company are you happy now you have your answer Robert?

You know the one that was publicly confirmed two years ago

Your powers of investigation are good. The Berlin Wall is no longer standing and Bobby Sands is no longer on hunger strike

“Bobby Sands is no longer on hunger strike”

He wrapped it in when he found out Waynekerr isn’t going to spend another penny on Swansea City whilst Jenkins is still there. He said there was no way he could compete with him.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 22:29 - Jun 10 with 1638 viewsDarran

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 22:23 - Jun 10 by Neath_Jack

“Bobby Sands is no longer on hunger strike”

He wrapped it in when he found out Waynekerr isn’t going to spend another penny on Swansea City whilst Jenkins is still there. He said there was no way he could compete with him.

Point of order.

Wayne said that about away games.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 22:34 - Jun 10 with 1627 viewsNeath_Jack

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 22:29 - Jun 10 by Darran

Point of order.

Wayne said that about away games.

Objection overruled.

His exact words were:

“I made my stance in 2016 not to put another penny directly into the club whilst Jenkins and co were still in situ”.

Nos da wuss.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 22:36 - Jun 10 with 1616 viewsDarran

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 22:34 - Jun 10 by Neath_Jack

Objection overruled.

His exact words were:

“I made my stance in 2016 not to put another penny directly into the club whilst Jenkins and co were still in situ”.

Nos da wuss.

Well he did say that he wasn’t going to Watford away because he didn’t want to put money in Jenkins and Dineens pockets. FACT

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 22:40 - Jun 10 with 1603 viewsNeath_Jack

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 22:36 - Jun 10 by Darran

Well he did say that he wasn’t going to Watford away because he didn’t want to put money in Jenkins and Dineens pockets. FACT

Not interested but cool story all the same like.

I was referring to what he said to me on here yesterday.

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 22:42 - Jun 10 with 1594 viewsDarran

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 22:40 - Jun 10 by Neath_Jack

I missed that I was busy. He’s a bit of a boy mind.

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 11:53 - Jun 11 with 1445 viewsJacket

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 22:42 - Jun 10 by Darran

I missed that I was busy. He’s a bit of a boy mind.

I'd summarise the reaction to this stupid question as follows:

Who gives a shite about £40k in a business that turns over tens of millions of pounds. Had it not been Cooze, someone else would have had to have done the job. The question is as tedious as arguing the toss about leaving one light in the house on over night for one night if you compare your annual spend with the spend of a Premier League club - it is irrelevant, it is the weekly wage of Wayne Routledge - 1/52 of what the club sees fit to pay a player that isn't even a bench filler.

No idea why I've quoted Darran in this post.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2018 11:55]
Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 16:57 - Jun 11 with 1277 viewswaynekerr55

Phil S? Did you know about the £40,000? on 22:40 - Jun 10 by Neath_Jack

You are indeed both correct, my e-chums

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024