Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trent Sainsbury 05:24 - Jul 18 with 29329 viewsHooparoo

Returned to his club but apparently training with the reserves pending an imminent transfer. Hope it’s us. He is quality and a good age so will still improve further in ability and value.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Trent Sainsbury on 08:21 - Jul 26 with 6604 viewsDorse

Trent Sainsbury on 06:38 - Jul 26 by Kiwi76

Fair dinkum!

Dinkumist

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Trent Sainsbury on 09:42 - Jul 26 with 6386 viewsterryb

Trent Sainsbury on 22:58 - Jul 25 by BklynRanger

Do we know why he's 'surplus to requirements' though? Not interested? Is he a wrong un? Is he utter gash? Is he?

I understand that the clubs are only allowed so many foreigners in their squad & his club have a surplus.
Trent Sainsbury on 10:04 - Jul 26 with 6328 viewsMick_S

If we sign him it will be very Nisa.

I'll get my

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Trent Sainsbury on 14:27 - Jul 26 with 6011 viewspeejaybee

Trent Sainsbury on 09:42 - Jul 26 by terryb

I understand that the clubs are only allowed so many foreigners in their squad & his club have a surplus.

Do you know if they have any 40 goals a season strikers surplus to requirements.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Trent Sainsbury on 15:08 - Jul 26 with 5883 viewsisawqpratwcity

Trent Sainsbury on 14:27 - Jul 26 by peejaybee

Do you know if they have any 40 goals a season strikers surplus to requirements.

Come off it. It's difficult enough negotiating a fair price for a player they don't want.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Trent Sainsbury on 17:05 - Jul 26 with 5657 viewsenfieldargh

Trent Sainsbury on 15:08 - Jul 26 by isawqpratwcity

Come off it. It's difficult enough negotiating a fair price for a player they don't want.

many Chinese I deal with would rather stick to their guns even if it means they cut of their noses to spite their face...... in a manner of speaking..
Eventually they skuttle out the back door empty handed

captains fantastic
Poll: SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time

Trent Sainsbury on 17:10 - Jul 26 with 5636 viewsenfieldargh

The Sydney Herald.

never thought I'd be reading this rag for football news

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/soccer/qpr-reopen-talks-to-sign-trent-sainsbury-201

captains fantastic
Poll: SWEET F'IN CAROLINE. Played every half time

Trent Sainsbury on 01:39 - Jul 27 with 5304 viewsisawqpratwcity

Trent Sainsbury on 17:05 - Jul 26 by enfieldargh

many Chinese I deal with would rather stick to their guns even if it means they cut of their noses to spite their face...... in a manner of speaking..
Eventually they skuttle out the back door empty handed

Well, that's up to them. They're still paying his wages until a deal is done.

Login to get fewer ads

Trent Sainsbury on 14:31 - Jul 27 with 4952 viewsHooparoo

https://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/sainsbury-s-been-a-long-time-target-says-qpr-bos

Trent Sainsbury on 14:44 - Jul 27 with 4890 viewsisawqpratwcity

Trent Sainsbury on 14:31 - Jul 27 by Hooparoo

https://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/sainsbury-s-been-a-long-time-target-says-qpr-bos

A good read, ta.

No wonder negotiations have stalled if the want more than a million for him and he's only got 5 months left in contract. That's a premium of more than 20 large a week, never mind the wages that they'll save!

Tell 'em they're dreaming.

Trent Sainsbury on 17:31 - Jul 27 with 4703 viewsHayesender

Just a thought. If we signed him on loan till January, we wouldn't now be able to actually sign him in January when his contract is up due to our embargo?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Trent Sainsbury on 17:58 - Jul 27 with 4645 viewsnadera78

Trent Sainsbury on 14:44 - Jul 27 by isawqpratwcity

A good read, ta.

No wonder negotiations have stalled if the want more than a million for him and he's only got 5 months left in contract. That's a premium of more than 20 large a week, never mind the wages that they'll save!

Tell 'em they're dreaming.

$1million Aussie is about £550,000. Doesn't sound a lot for an international centre half.
Trent Sainsbury on 03:02 - Jul 28 with 4307 viewsisawqpratwcity

Trent Sainsbury on 17:58 - Jul 27 by nadera78

$1million Aussie is about £550,000. Doesn't sound a lot for an international centre half.

Yeah, my mistake. I read it as pounds.

Trent Sainsbury on 14:31 - Jul 28 with 3910 viewsHooparoo

https://www.foxsports.com.au/football/path-clear-for-sainsbury-to-join-qpr-after

Trent Sainsbury on 14:43 - Jul 28 with 3875 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

A lot of money for a geezer with a wooden leg.

https://cdn.newsapi.com.au/image/v1/59b5fda6da7cf9abeb52cf890f7ee8ee?width=700
[Post edited 28 Jul 2018 14:45]
Trent Sainsbury on 13:47 - Jul 30 with 3299 viewstkqpr

Just been at the Open Day and had. A word with Massimo Luongo. Asked a bout Trent signing and he confirmed he was very keen to join us however he just said he was stuck in China and a deal seems hard going but hopefully it will get done and he will be coming. He certainly seemed to confirm that Trent wanted to come for sure.
Trent Sainsbury on 14:09 - Jul 30 with 3203 viewsdaveB

Trent Sainsbury on 17:31 - Jul 27 by Hayesender

Just a thought. If we signed him on loan till January, we wouldn't now be able to actually sign him in January when his contract is up due to our embargo?

we could if we released a player
Trent Sainsbury on 14:32 - Jul 30 with 3084 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Trent Sainsbury on 14:09 - Jul 30 by daveB

we could if we released a player

but only if that released player was earning more than him (I think I read the new one has to be 60% less)
Trent Sainsbury on 14:57 - Jul 30 with 2991 viewsisawqpratwcity

Trent Sainsbury on 14:32 - Jul 30 by CroydonCaptJack

but only if that released player was earning more than him (I think I read the new one has to be 60% less)

Just watched Lee Hoos on the Offish: incoming player in January must be paid no more than 75% of the exiting player's wages, ie, 25% less.

Trent Sainsbury on 15:08 - Jul 30 with 2936 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Trent Sainsbury on 14:57 - Jul 30 by isawqpratwcity

Just watched Lee Hoos on the Offish: incoming player in January must be paid no more than 75% of the exiting player's wages, ie, 25% less.

ok, thanks for clarifying.
Trent Sainsbury on 15:29 - Jul 30 with 2857 viewsAntti_Heinola

Trent Sainsbury on 13:47 - Jul 30 by tkqpr

Just been at the Open Day and had. A word with Massimo Luongo. Asked a bout Trent signing and he confirmed he was very keen to join us however he just said he was stuck in China and a deal seems hard going but hopefully it will get done and he will be coming. He certainly seemed to confirm that Trent wanted to come for sure.

Would feel a lot better about the season if this happened. Will take some time to get the defence working properly even if he does come, but I'd feel relieved.

Bare bones.

Trent Sainsbury on 16:21 - Jul 30 with 2693 viewsQPR_John

Trent Sainsbury on 14:57 - Jul 30 by isawqpratwcity

Could we not give the exiting player a 33.3% pay rise before he goes then we can bring in a new player at the exiting players original salary.😇
Trent Sainsbury on 10:32 - Aug 2 with 2210 viewsHooparoo

Still on his way to us according to this article from an Oz news site. Bit of a blurb on Mass too.

https://www.news.com.au/sport/football/aussies-in-the-championship-8-stars-in-ac

Trent Sainsbury on 10:35 - Aug 2 with 2184 viewsPlanetHonneywood

This saga is becoming Odemwingiesque!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Trent Sainsbury on 10:40 - Aug 2 with 2157 viewsrsonist

Trent Sainsbury on 10:32 - Aug 2 by Hooparoo

Still on his way to us according to this article from an Oz news site. Bit of a blurb on Mass too.

https://www.news.com.au/sport/football/aussies-in-the-championship-8-stars-in-ac

"Could well be joined by" definitely means the same thing as "Still on his way".
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024