Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Routledge and Dyer Off then 18:00 - Jul 18 with 20646 viewsmoonie

Double deal ,so Im hearing.
Both upset at the prospect playing Championship football and want to leave.

Southampton interested apparently
Routledge and Dyer Off then on 20:13 - Jul 21 with 2041 viewsmoonie

Well,in that case, don't bring up mine to perpetuate a pitiful argument.

Are you ashamed or embarrassed ? Don't be

I truly don't give a shite

People who wrote that sketch are the first to look for a police officer to help when they need it
Routledge and Dyer Off then on 20:40 - Jul 21 with 1992 viewsJango

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 15:37 - Jul 21 by Elmo

Far too sensible a post, will go over the heads of most

Odd how proper footballing coaches time and again latch on to him, Potter is no exception it seems. Lets hope this augurs well for Potter

It’s not sensible its total rubbish. He’s been utter tripe for about 5 seasons. It’s not the managers fault he can’t pass 5 yard, can’t shoot and can’t use either foot properly.

Coaches don’t latch on to him, the club have been trying to upgrade on him since laudrup was even here but have failed miserably. You really think prem coaches would be pleased having to rely on a winger with such awful stats?
Routledge and Dyer Off then on 20:52 - Jul 21 with 1951 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 20:40 - Jul 21 by Jango

It’s not sensible its total rubbish. He’s been utter tripe for about 5 seasons. It’s not the managers fault he can’t pass 5 yard, can’t shoot and can’t use either foot properly.

Coaches don’t latch on to him, the club have been trying to upgrade on him since laudrup was even here but have failed miserably. You really think prem coaches would be pleased having to rely on a winger with such awful stats?

He didn't play as a winger in the strict sense under Laudrup. Crack on regardless though.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 21:34 - Jul 21 with 1910 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 21:47 - Jul 21 with 1895 viewsWingstandwood

Leon? "People forget what’s gone before"....There are many on here whom would love to go to work, have negative end-product, be utterly cr@p, get away with absolute murder and do f#ck all to justify wages.... and be able turn to the boss (whose not paying £10,000 + a week) and say "but yeah, look what I did five, six, seven years back".

The bubble-enclosed mindset of the multi-millionaire jet-set thats so shamefully segregated from common sense, logic and stark reality!

Argus!

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 22:22 - Jul 21 with 1812 viewsomarjack

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 21:34 - Jul 21 by Darran

How deluded is Leon exactly? Especially since he's just retired after reaching a certain age where he can't perform well anymore. Not even at a Championship level.

We're allowed to slate Routledge. He's taking big wages doing f*ck all for the club. Even before his reaching early 30's he's really stopped performing decently at all. Not that he's ever been really good in the first place.

And lol.."he is a great player for us"..He can't be serious.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 22:34 - Jul 21 with 1789 viewsAl_Bundy

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 21:34 - Jul 21 by Darran

""he has been" Thank you LB.
Routledge and Dyer Off then on 23:25 - Jul 21 with 1754 viewsWAFU

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 22:34 - Jul 21 by Al_Bundy

""he has been" Thank you LB.

Phuck off u Rse licker he’s a journeyman who has bled us dry with lacklustre performances.
Login to get fewer ads

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 23:44 - Jul 21 with 1736 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 20:13 - Jul 21 by moonie

Well,in that case, don't bring up mine to perpetuate a pitiful argument.

Are you ashamed or embarrassed ? Don't be

I truly don't give a shite

People who wrote that sketch are the first to look for a police officer to help when they need it

Not at all. I work my 40 hours a week but just don't see why it's relevant to this discussion. As I pointed out it was a tongue in check reference but you don't understand what that means.
I would be ashamed and embarrassed to keep a vendetta against a player who will probably not feature for us again. It's a sick obsession you've got. Seek help

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 06:30 - Jul 22 with 1646 viewsjack247

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 22:22 - Jul 21 by omarjack

How deluded is Leon exactly? Especially since he's just retired after reaching a certain age where he can't perform well anymore. Not even at a Championship level.

We're allowed to slate Routledge. He's taking big wages doing f*ck all for the club. Even before his reaching early 30's he's really stopped performing decently at all. Not that he's ever been really good in the first place.

And lol.."he is a great player for us"..He can't be serious.

Love the way some of our fans think their opinion is more valid than Leon Brittons.
Routledge and Dyer Off then on 06:58 - Jul 22 with 1636 viewspeenemunde

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 23:25 - Jul 21 by WAFU

Phuck off u Rse licker he’s a journeyman who has bled us dry with lacklustre performances.

A journey man ? He’s been with the Swans for years.
He also been at the club during its most successful spell ever.
So he’s more than covered his wages as the Swans have during his time at the club has earned hundreds of millions of £.

You are too thick to see this though.
What an idiot.
Routledge and Dyer Off then on 07:42 - Jul 22 with 1619 views34dfgdf54

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 06:30 - Jul 22 by jack247

Love the way some of our fans think their opinion is more valid than Leon Brittons.

Leon also posts pictures of himself and Martin Morgan up on twitter, my opinion is Martin Morgan is an absolute tw*t of the highest order and I couldn’t care less what Leon thinks.

Leon would always support his friend so his opinion is no doubt clouded. For what it’s worth mind, I don’t get the constant abuse Wayne is getting, has been a brilliant player for us. He’s not up to it anymore but it’s not his fault the club have consistently balled up every single transfer window.
Routledge and Dyer Off then on 07:59 - Jul 22 with 1589 viewsjack247

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 07:42 - Jul 22 by 34dfgdf54

Leon also posts pictures of himself and Martin Morgan up on twitter, my opinion is Martin Morgan is an absolute tw*t of the highest order and I couldn’t care less what Leon thinks.

Leon would always support his friend so his opinion is no doubt clouded. For what it’s worth mind, I don’t get the constant abuse Wayne is getting, has been a brilliant player for us. He’s not up to it anymore but it’s not his fault the club have consistently balled up every single transfer window.

Fair enough, but I’ll take Leon Britons opinion on a player over omarjacks, and with respect, yours or anyone else’s on here, any day of the week, even if it is clouded by nepotism.

The only bit I wouldn’t agree with was the ‘and still is’ part.

Not sharing an opinion is different to calling him deluded. I’m sensible enough to realise he knows more about football than I do.
Routledge and Dyer Off then on 08:16 - Jul 22 with 1563 viewsTaliesin

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 23:44 - Jul 21 by Brynmill_Jack

Not at all. I work my 40 hours a week but just don't see why it's relevant to this discussion. As I pointed out it was a tongue in check reference but you don't understand what that means.
I would be ashamed and embarrassed to keep a vendetta against a player who will probably not feature for us again. It's a sick obsession you've got. Seek help

Tongue in cheek? Not too far off the mark probably.
Routledge and Dyer Off then on 08:19 - Jul 22 with 1555 views34dfgdf54

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 07:59 - Jul 22 by jack247

Fair enough, but I’ll take Leon Britons opinion on a player over omarjacks, and with respect, yours or anyone else’s on here, any day of the week, even if it is clouded by nepotism.

Not sharing an opinion is different to calling him deluded. I’m sensible enough to realise he knows more about football than I do.

So you think Routledge still has a part to play here?

Edit - by your argument too, I’d expect to never see a post off you slagging off a management decision, they are professionals, do they also know more than any of us about the game? You accept Leons opinion this time because you’ve been Routs biggest fan for years even though it’s plain to see his performances have been awful.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2018 8:23]
Routledge and Dyer Off then on 08:29 - Jul 22 with 1541 viewsWarwickHunt

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 06:58 - Jul 22 by peenemunde

So he’s more than covered his wages as the Swans have during his time at the club has earned hundreds of millions of £.

What an idiot.

Journeyman is one word. Look it up - it doesn’t mean someone who goes on lots of journeys.😂
Routledge and Dyer Off then on 08:32 - Jul 22 with 1531 viewsjack247

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 08:19 - Jul 22 by 34dfgdf54

So you think Routledge still has a part to play here?

Edit - by your argument too, I’d expect to never see a post off you slagging off a management decision, they are professionals, do they also know more than any of us about the game? You accept Leons opinion this time because you’ve been Routs biggest fan for years even though it’s plain to see his performances have been awful.
[Post edited 22 Jul 2018 8:23]

I’d hope not a significant part. I think his best days are behind him and if we’ve got any ambition to get back up, we need to move on. I’d love us to discover a player like he was 5 years ago though.

I’ll disagree with decisions, I won’t call people like Leon ‘deluded’. I doubt I ever said anything like that about even Bradley, just that he was appointed because he was American and he was way out of his depth. I was never naive enough to think I knew more about football than he did.
Routledge and Dyer Off then on 08:40 - Jul 22 with 1515 viewspeenemunde

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 08:29 - Jul 22 by WarwickHunt

Journeyman is one word. Look it up - it doesn’t mean someone who goes on lots of journeys.😂

Ok I will little hands
Routledge and Dyer Off then on 08:46 - Jul 22 with 1503 viewsItchySphincter

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 06:58 - Jul 22 by peenemunde

What an idiot.

A rare occasion where I agree with you.

No one is saying WR is the future but he's a very good footballer who has been a good servant for many years. Our fans are spoiled and lacking in good grace.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 08:56 - Jul 22 with 1490 viewsWarwickHunt

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 08:40 - Jul 22 by peenemunde

Ok I will little hands

OK, little brain.
Routledge and Dyer Off then on 10:00 - Jul 22 with 1437 viewspeenemunde

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 08:56 - Jul 22 by WarwickHunt

OK, little brain.

Cheers. How are the women up in London these days 😁
Routledge and Dyer Off then on 11:49 - Jul 22 with 1384 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 08:16 - Jul 22 by Taliesin

Tongue in cheek? Not too far off the mark probably.

Well someone's cage was most definitely rattled.

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 11:58 - Jul 22 with 1369 viewsJango

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 07:59 - Jul 22 by jack247

So you’ll take Leon’s opinion over anyone any day of the week and then disagree with him. That works.
Routledge and Dyer Off then on 12:11 - Jul 22 with 1351 views34dfgdf54

Routledge and Dyer Off then on 11:58 - Jul 22 by Jango

So you’ll take Leon’s opinion over anyone any day of the week and then disagree with him. That works.

Was thinking the same?
Routledge and Dyer Off then on 12:31 - Jul 22 with 1332 viewsWingstandwood

F#ck the opinion of an ex-player whom is peddling emotional-blackmail-tripe of standard last seen when Dineen appeared on that farcical Swansea Sound programme.

FFS its bleeding bloody obvious he's going to stick up for an ex-teammate of many years! Also? Would it be any surprise if he's more than willing to be a PR-pawn, PR- patsy. PR-peddler and PR mouthpiece for the sellouts and their damage limitation agenda i.e. he's more than happy to be seen with Morgan etc.

FFS Routledge is now utter sh1te end of! I've lost count the number of times I've had to read/listen to over sentimental emotional blackmail, empty words and bullsh#t from players! You know for example? The way (*cough, cough, cough*) Leon Britton *(*again, again, again*) ended up being the clubs very own PR-mug and apologist for Bob Bradley!

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024