Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Relegation Party (27th April - Last Home Game) 23:12 - Jan 8 with 4325 viewsBURGERLOIN

Seen as Keith Hill is taking us down this year I have begun plans for a relegation party in the Radcliffe Bar after the last home game of the season. Thoughts guys?

Relegation Party (27th April - Last Home Game) on 23:15 - Jan 8 with 3461 viewsrochdale_ranger

They are moving the final post match party of the season to the town hall. There will be carriages.
Relegation Party (27th April - Last Home Game) on 23:20 - Jan 8 with 3427 viewsJimmyRustler

Make sure you take a loan out beforehand...
Relegation Party (27th April - Last Home Game) on 23:24 - Jan 8 with 3390 viewsDalenet

I wouldn't bother. There will be no fecker there if we are certain to be relegated. It will need to be a wake and that won't be fun.
Relegation Party (27th April - Last Home Game) on 23:27 - Jan 8 with 3373 viewsRafc3

Couldn’t agree more with this post I’ll be there for sure! Matty Gillam is robbing a living so is norman may aswell put my grandad in net and he’s 6ft under

Poll: Stockdale: IN or OUT

Relegation Party (27th April - Last Home Game) on 01:15 - Jan 9 with 3226 viewsShun

Two posters with no posts before tonight.

How...

... Intriguing.
Relegation Party (27th April - Last Home Game) on 07:34 - Jan 9 with 2987 viewsDaleiLama

Relegation Party (27th April - Last Home Game) on 01:15 - Jan 9 by Shun

How...

... Intriguing.

How long til one of them does a PaulHeymanGuy?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Relegation Party (27th April - Last Home Game) on 08:09 - Jan 9 with 2917 viewsD_Alien

How...

... Intriguing.

We had someone set up an account t'other day to tell me about a chippy that shut over 40 years ago, which i already knew, then disappeared!

Not intriguing - bizarre!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Relegation Party (27th April - Last Home Game) on 08:37 - Jan 9 with 2842 viewsTVOS1907

How...

... Intriguing.

Or, how obvious.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

Relegation Party (27th April - Last Home Game) on 08:44 - Jan 9 with 2818 viewsblackdogblue

Relegation Party (27th April - Last Home Game) on 08:37 - Jan 9 by TVOS1907

Or, how obvious.

Can’t be bucket trolls or they would be gloating as they did the reverse of our score last night...

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Relegation Party (27th April - Last Home Game) on 09:35 - Jan 9 with 2714 viewskiwidale

Relegation Party (27th April - Last Home Game) on 08:44 - Jan 9 by blackdogblue

Can’t be bucket trolls or they would be gloating as they did the reverse of our score last night...

I'm amazed we haven't been awash with gloating buckets and biffo's the couple that do visit from time to time are sound as a pound.

This is not the time for bickering.

Relegation Party (27th April - Last Home Game) on 10:05 - Jan 9 with 2636 viewsDaleiLama

Relegation Party (27th April - Last Home Game) on 08:09 - Jan 9 by D_Alien

We had someone set up an account t'other day to tell me about a chippy that shut over 40 years ago, which i already knew, then disappeared!

Not intriguing - bizarre!

That's a long time to carry a chip on your shoulder!

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Relegation Party (27th April - Last Home Game) on 10:05 - Jan 9 with 2636 viewsSuddenLad

How...

... Intriguing.

They must have finished their homework early to be spending so much time on here.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Relegation Party (27th April - Last Home Game) on 10:30 - Jan 9 with 2574 viewsBarryStrange

Relegation Party (27th April - Last Home Game) on 08:44 - Jan 9 by blackdogblue

To be honest I've spent the period trying to remember the last time we beat a team from a higher division away in a cup competition. Could easily be 15 years.

Also as a veteran of 5 relegations the ones you see coming a mile off are the easy ones to manage - last year I stopped caring long before the axe mathematically fell. 1999 on goals scored still hurts.

Worth remembering too - you are still a decent cushion away from the relegation zone. Blimey we lost 12 on the bounce in 2017 and stayed up. Just.
Relegation Party (27th April - Last Home Game) on 10:41 - Jan 9 with 2543 viewschalky_ncfc

Relegation Party (27th April - Last Home Game) on 09:35 - Jan 9 by kiwidale

I'm amazed we haven't been awash with gloating buckets and biffo's the couple that do visit from time to time are sound as a pound.

I know why it's buckets but why biffos?

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

Relegation Party (27th April - Last Home Game) on 11:02 - Jan 9 with 2499 viewsParkinsGimp

Relegation Party (27th April - Last Home Game) on 10:41 - Jan 9 by chalky_ncfc

I know why it's buckets but why biffos?

Bloody Ignorant Feckers From Oldham. Chalky :-)
Relegation Party (27th April - Last Home Game) on 11:14 - Jan 9 with 2469 viewsjustanillusion

Relegation Party (27th April - Last Home Game) on 10:30 - Jan 9 by BarryStrange

To be honest I've spent the period trying to remember the last time we beat a team from a higher division away in a cup competition. Could easily be 15 years.

Also as a veteran of 5 relegations the ones you see coming a mile off are the easy ones to manage - last year I stopped caring long before the axe mathematically fell. 1999 on goals scored still hurts.

Worth remembering too - you are still a decent cushion away from the relegation zone. Blimey we lost 12 on the bounce in 2017 and stayed up. Just.

2011, QPR then a premiership team, beat them 2-0 Carling Cup at Loftus Rd
Relegation Party (27th April - Last Home Game) on 11:21 - Jan 9 with 2452 viewsTVOS1907

Relegation Party (27th April - Last Home Game) on 11:14 - Jan 9 by justanillusion

2011, QPR then a premiership team, beat them 2-0 Carling Cup at Loftus Rd

He's a bury fan.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Relegation Party (27th April - Last Home Game) on 12:48 - Jan 9 with 2360 viewsShun

Relegation Party (27th April - Last Home Game) on 08:37 - Jan 9 by TVOS1907

Or, how obvious.

Yep, pretty much.
Relegation Party (27th April - Last Home Game) on 17:35 - Jan 9 with 2084 viewsBURGERLOIN

Easier to get a bite on here than it is fishing in Rochdale canal 😂 it’s called a joke fellas
Relegation Party (27th April - Last Home Game) on 18:12 - Jan 9 with 2015 viewsShun

Relegation Party (27th April - Last Home Game) on 17:35 - Jan 9 by BURGERLOIN

Easier to get a bite on here than it is fishing in Rochdale canal 😂 it’s called a joke fellas

If you call half the repliers calling an obvious troll out for being an obvious troll and the others jokingly agreeing as bites then, yes, well done.
Relegation Party (27th April - Last Home Game) on 18:37 - Jan 9 with 1945 viewsRafc3

I’ve played along side Matty Gillam and once he was a class player but since he’s been in the first team with Keith he’s gone absolutely downhill stealing a living out of us

Relegation Party (27th April - Last Home Game) on 18:57 - Jan 9 with 1917 viewsSuddenLad

Relegation Party (27th April - Last Home Game) on 18:37 - Jan 9 by Rafc3

I’ve played along side Matty Gillam and once he was a class player but since he’s been in the first team with Keith he’s gone absolutely downhill stealing a living out of us

Clearly a far better player than you. Sour grapes have a dreadful taste don't they ?

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Relegation Party (27th April - Last Home Game) on 19:28 - Jan 9 with 1811 viewsRafc3

Relegation Party (27th April - Last Home Game) on 18:57 - Jan 9 by SuddenLad

Clearly a far better player than you. Sour grapes have a dreadful taste don't they ?

Nibble Nibble can I have my Rod back please?? 😂😂

Relegation Party (27th April - Last Home Game) on 20:06 - Jan 9 with 1733 viewskel

Relegation Party (27th April - Last Home Game) on 19:28 - Jan 9 by Rafc3

This is EPIC BANTS M8
Relegation Party (27th April - Last Home Game) on 20:06 - Jan 9 with 1733 viewsD_Alien

Relegation Party (27th April - Last Home Game) on 19:28 - Jan 9 by Rafc3

You're wasted on here, far too sophisticated for us lot

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024