Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who Do We All Want? 10:37 - Mar 4 with 29791 viewsJimmyRustler

Coleman is doing a decent job at Accy...
Who Do We All Want? on 19:34 - Mar 4 with 3139 viewsfrenzied

Graham Alexander..cant be long before Salford off load him as they slip from the title race in National League..poss out of play offs also.
Who Do We All Want? on 19:36 - Mar 4 with 3130 viewsBlueDales

If we want to bring a feelgood factor back to the club, we could probably do no better than Gary Jones. He'd have the support of the fans right from the off, and might have ato bit of goodwill to live off if he doesn't hit the ground running.
Who Do We All Want? on 19:38 - Mar 4 with 3104 viewsSuddenLad

Who Do We All Want? on 19:34 - Mar 4 by frenzied

Graham Alexander..cant be long before Salford off load him as they slip from the title race in National League..poss out of play offs also.

He'll be on a better salary where he is.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Who Do We All Want? on 19:39 - Mar 4 with 3091 viewsboromat

On the managers lists going around I see very few that a) would want the job and b) we could afford. It feels like we've made decision without a plan at the moment but let's see.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Who Do We All Want? on 19:42 - Mar 4 with 3054 viewsfrenzied

Perhaps we should at the Golden Gamble draw make the prize manager for the week and take it in turns.....
Who Do We All Want? on 19:43 - Mar 4 with 3050 viewsnordenblue

Who Do We All Want? on 19:39 - Mar 4 by boromat

On the managers lists going around I see very few that a) would want the job and b) we could afford. It feels like we've made decision without a plan at the moment but let's see.

If we're using Keith's salary of a yardstick we shouldn't be short of applicants this time around..
Who Do We All Want? on 19:47 - Mar 4 with 3030 viewsNorthernDale

whoever gets the job needs to get the fans on board, so appointing people like Gary Jones and Ian Henderson to the coaching staff would build a vital link between fans and the management. I suspect like many, that the board as either identified somebody or have agreed on the next manager already.

We need someone with league 1 experience, not somebody who as managed at conference level, I wanted Bowyer, but that is out of the window now.

Darrell Clarke did a decent job at Bristol Rovers, but what is like in a relegation fight?

Paul Hurst - I dislike the way he walked out on Shrewsbury and if Grimsby fans were happy to see him go, the question is why? The post may entertain him because he needs to rebuild his reputation after the Ipswich debacle.

Steve Evans - gets the job done, but is a nasty piece of work and we could be back to the Coleman days, of tension between fans and management.

Jim Bentley as also been mentioned, but his win rate is not that good. I am amazed that Neil Redfearn as not been mentioned as a potential manager.

Michael Appleton is a potential managerial candidate

I do not want Kevin Nolan (an average league 2 manager), Jim Gannon (I cannot see him leaving Stockport) , Lee Clark, Owen Coyle or Phil Brown (all three are poor managers)

I must admit I was shocked at Keith's sacking, I never expected it at all.
Who Do We All Want? on 19:52 - Mar 4 with 2986 viewsrochdaleriddler

Who Do We All Want? on 19:38 - Mar 4 by SuddenLad

He'll be on a better salary where he is.

How much is he on, and how much was Hill on?

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Login to get fewer ads

Who Do We All Want? on 19:52 - Mar 4 with 2986 viewsfitzochris

Who Do We All Want? on 19:47 - Mar 4 by NorthernDale

whoever gets the job needs to get the fans on board, so appointing people like Gary Jones and Ian Henderson to the coaching staff would build a vital link between fans and the management. I suspect like many, that the board as either identified somebody or have agreed on the next manager already.

We need someone with league 1 experience, not somebody who as managed at conference level, I wanted Bowyer, but that is out of the window now.

Darrell Clarke did a decent job at Bristol Rovers, but what is like in a relegation fight?

Paul Hurst - I dislike the way he walked out on Shrewsbury and if Grimsby fans were happy to see him go, the question is why? The post may entertain him because he needs to rebuild his reputation after the Ipswich debacle.

Steve Evans - gets the job done, but is a nasty piece of work and we could be back to the Coleman days, of tension between fans and management.

Jim Bentley as also been mentioned, but his win rate is not that good. I am amazed that Neil Redfearn as not been mentioned as a potential manager.

Michael Appleton is a potential managerial candidate

I do not want Kevin Nolan (an average league 2 manager), Jim Gannon (I cannot see him leaving Stockport) , Lee Clark, Owen Coyle or Phil Brown (all three are poor managers)

I must admit I was shocked at Keith's sacking, I never expected it at all.

Michael Appleton was favourite for the Hibs job recently, but couldn’t agree wages and, ironically, a suitable severance package.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2019 19:52]

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Who Do We All Want? on 19:59 - Mar 4 with 2918 viewskel

Tbh it concerns me more that a good few on here can’t differentiate between ‘as’ and ‘has’.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2019 20:04]
Who Do We All Want? on 20:14 - Mar 4 with 2804 viewssweetcorn

Who Do We All Want? on 19:59 - Mar 4 by kel

Tbh it concerns me more that a good few on here can’t differentiate between ‘as’ and ‘has’.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2019 20:04]

You’ve not answered who you would have has manager..

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Who Do We All Want? on 20:19 - Mar 4 with 2765 viewskel

Who Do We All Want? on 20:14 - Mar 4 by sweetcorn

You’ve not answered who you would have has manager..

Handy Cole
Who Do We All Want? on 20:23 - Mar 4 with 2737 viewssince58

Who Do We All Want? on 20:19 - Mar 4 by kel

Handy Cole

you thick fecker its coal.
Who Do We All Want? on 20:23 - Mar 4 with 2737 viewssweetcorn

Who Do We All Want? on 20:19 - Mar 4 by kel

Handy Cole

Thought you’d have fancied Hashley Cole myself..

Who Do We All Want? on 20:27 - Mar 4 with 2711 viewskel

Who Do We All Want? on 20:23 - Mar 4 by sweetcorn

After some thought I think jimmy floyd asselbaink could do a job.
Who Do We All Want? on 20:41 - Mar 4 with 2633 viewsCleedale

Jonah keeps being mentioned...but thought he'd started a completely new career in counselling (mental health)?

Could be wrong but like Steve Whitehall became an NHS physio.
Who Do We All Want? on 21:04 - Mar 4 with 2535 viewsoff2div1

Who Do We All Want? on 20:23 - Mar 4 by sweetcorn

We could do with a left back player manager
(No subject) (n/t) on 21:20 - Mar 4 with 2446 viewsNewbury_Dale

Ellis must be in pole position given the job he’s done with the youth team.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2019 21:21]
(No subject) (n/t) on 23:02 - Mar 4 with 2276 viewsscarrow

(No subject) (n/t) on 21:20 - Mar 4 by Newbury_Dale

Ellis must be in pole position given the job he’s done with the youth team.
[Post edited 4 Mar 2019 21:21]

Chris Brown is yt manager

Poll: Final position

Who Do We All Want? on 01:54 - Mar 5 with 2137 viewskiwidale

Who Do We All Want? on 18:35 - Mar 4 by judd

I'd have Hilly back

9 upvotes means your not alone but Which Hill are we talking about mark one or mark 2, I would have the old Hill back in a heartbeat not the one who has just been sacked I wouldn't want him back delivering the pies.

Simple question for the upvoters... irrespective of Hills talents or lack of why would you want a manager back that has divided the fan like he has.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2019 2:02]

This is not the time for bickering.

Who Do We All Want? on 05:30 - Mar 5 with 2061 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

To avoid endless speculation, can we stick to only those people who have been seen filling up their car at Tesco Petrol Station in Sudden...
Who Do We All Want? on 07:16 - Mar 5 with 1977 viewsfitzochris

Who Do We All Want? on 01:54 - Mar 5 by kiwidale

9 upvotes means your not alone but Which Hill are we talking about mark one or mark 2, I would have the old Hill back in a heartbeat not the one who has just been sacked I wouldn't want him back delivering the pies.

Simple question for the upvoters... irrespective of Hills talents or lack of why would you want a manager back that has divided the fan like he has.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2019 2:02]

I suspect the majority of upvotes are for the perceived humour in Judd’s post rather than a total wish to have Hill back post haste.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Who Do We All Want? on 07:33 - Mar 5 with 1948 viewsfunkkk

Darrell Clarke for me, good young manager with an FL promotion on his CV and he knows the club.
Who Do We All Want? on 08:01 - Mar 5 with 1890 viewssweetcorn

Who Do We All Want? on 07:33 - Mar 5 by funkkk

Darrell Clarke for me, good young manager with an FL promotion on his CV and he knows the club.

Knows the club? Give over, he played 12 games at a rochdale Pre-Hill, he’d be joining a very different club to the one he had a loan spell at..

Who Do We All Want? on 08:51 - Mar 5 with 1812 viewsPotterDale

Who Do We All Want? on 16:27 - Mar 4 by electricblue

Its all ok saying as a supporter that such n such person will be ideal but it is what the clubs board see is a fit and financially aswell.
God knows what the combined cost of sacking Steve Eyre, John Coleman, and finally Keith Hill as cost the club as that is now three sackings in a row.....

Some say Dale are not a sacking club...

Who said that? 10 out of the last 12 permanent managers have been dismissed or "left by mutual consent". The 2 that left then came back to be sacked (Hill and P****n), so you could say 10/10.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024