Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who Do We All Want? 10:37 - Mar 4 with 29792 viewsJimmyRustler

Coleman is doing a decent job at Accy...
Who Do We All Want? on 16:05 - Mar 6 with 2849 viewsBrierls

Who Do We All Want? on 15:45 - Mar 6 by Wizard

Would Rochdale born Chris Lucketti be worth bringing in at some capacity!
Did well at Scunny as Asst Manager, OK failed at Bury were he only got about 10 games. I think he may be currently at Salford City as Asst Manager. May even still live in Rochdale. All started for him in the youth at Rochdale, knows the area, the people and being a local lad might have some passion!

I doubt you'll see anybody leaving Salford City for Dale.
Who Do We All Want? on 18:15 - Mar 6 with 2700 viewsYadHoDale

Wouldn't mind Darrell Clarke - did a pretty good job at Bristol Rovers.

If we're looking internally, then BBM and Tony Ellis deserve consideration as experienced coaches, while Hendo and Joe Thompson are both inspirational characters who might be interested.

Nothing against Evatt from Barrow, but might be too soon and would presumably mean compensation for The Bluebirds - on balance, no, but possibly one for the future.

Of the various experienced names from the past mentioned in the betting - no thanks, but if push came to shove Owen Coyle has at least had past success. Definitely not Evans - but he's unlikely to join a club who run out of half time pies.
Who Do We All Want? on 11:57 - Mar 7 with 2390 viewselectricblue

After a few days to mull it over ive changed my mind on who should take the job..

Main candidate for me is Darrell Clarke as i think the role requires a young manager with a fresh modern approach on a 3yr deal..

But if the board want an has been then i think on an 18mth deal is Nick Daws could be a choice.....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Who Do We All Want? on 12:24 - Mar 7 with 2309 viewsTVOS1907

Who Do We All Want? on 11:57 - Mar 7 by electricblue

After a few days to mull it over ive changed my mind on who should take the job..

Main candidate for me is Darrell Clarke as i think the role requires a young manager with a fresh modern approach on a 3yr deal..

But if the board want an has been then i think on an 18mth deal is Nick Daws could be a choice.....

No

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Who Do We All Want? on 12:31 - Mar 7 with 2281 viewsnordenblue

It appears BBM is in charge for this Sat game so guessing nobody is lined up imminently
[Post edited 7 Mar 2019 12:32]
Who Do We All Want? on 12:42 - Mar 7 with 2237 viewsLukeguest92

Who Do We All Want? on 12:24 - Mar 7 by TVOS1907

No

Hi gents Ox fan here, hearing some rumours that our no 2 Shaun Derry is being linked with the job, cant say for certain but I know he was interviewed for Wimbledon job earlier this season so is looking for number 1 job. Could be well of the mark but wondered if anyone has heard this?
Who Do We All Want? on 12:44 - Mar 7 with 2221 viewsBrierls

BBMBBA

I'm probably reading too much into this, but only announcing today that BBM will take charge on Saturday, and not immediately after Hill's sacking, suggests the club were expecting to make an appointment this week.

*Edit* I agree with Fitzo though. If BBM and STE have been taking training all week then they should be in charge at the weekend.

I can't wait to see the posts about who was spotted in the main stand on Saturday (and maybe Tuesday)
[Post edited 7 Mar 2019 12:54]
Who Do We All Want? on 12:45 - Mar 7 with 2214 viewsfitzochris

Who Do We All Want? on 12:31 - Mar 7 by nordenblue

It appears BBM is in charge for this Sat game so guessing nobody is lined up imminently
[Post edited 7 Mar 2019 12:32]

At this stage, if BBM and Ellis have been taking training all week, i reckon it would make sense they take this Saturday’s game now, regardless of any appointment that may or may not happen between now and then.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Login to get fewer ads

Who Do We All Want? on 12:47 - Mar 7 with 2210 viewsBrierls

Who Do We All Want? on 12:42 - Mar 7 by Lukeguest92

Hi gents Ox fan here, hearing some rumours that our no 2 Shaun Derry is being linked with the job, cant say for certain but I know he was interviewed for Wimbledon job earlier this season so is looking for number 1 job. Could be well of the mark but wondered if anyone has heard this?

I wouldn't put anything past this board, but I'd be very surprised if Sean Derry was ranked in the top 100 applicants.
Who Do We All Want? on 12:48 - Mar 7 with 2201 viewsTVOS1907

Who Do We All Want? on 12:44 - Mar 7 by Brierls

BBMBBA

I'm probably reading too much into this, but only announcing today that BBM will take charge on Saturday, and not immediately after Hill's sacking, suggests the club were expecting to make an appointment this week.

*Edit* I agree with Fitzo though. If BBM and STE have been taking training all week then they should be in charge at the weekend.

I can't wait to see the posts about who was spotted in the main stand on Saturday (and maybe Tuesday)

No inside information on this, but I’ve thought all week that we wouldn’t make an announcement until after the Oxford game.

Who Do We All Want? on 12:55 - Mar 7 with 2154 viewselectricblue

Who Do We All Want? on 12:24 - Mar 7 by TVOS1907

No

No!!!!!!

Why not..

Who Do We All Want? on 13:09 - Mar 7 with 2118 viewsJames1980

Who Do We All Want? on 12:44 - Mar 7 by Brierls

BBMBBA

Didn't the DB say on the radio monday eve that BBM and STE were going to take the team into saturday's game?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Who Do We All Want? on 13:23 - Mar 7 with 2080 viewsTVOS1907

Who Do We All Want? on 12:55 - Mar 7 by electricblue

No!!!!!!

Why not..

Because it’s a daft suggestion.

Good effort though.

Who Do We All Want? on 14:36 - Mar 7 with 1940 viewskel

Who Do We All Want? on 12:55 - Mar 7 by electricblue

No!!!!!!

Why not..

I asked you a similar question on a thread the other day and rather unsurprisingly you didn’t reply.

Link provided edit - https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/forum/238223/3446120/odds-for-ne
[Post edited 7 Mar 2019 14:38]
Who Do We All Want? on 15:09 - Mar 7 with 1884 viewselectricblue

Who Do We All Want? on 14:36 - Mar 7 by kel

I asked you a similar question on a thread the other day and rather unsurprisingly you didn’t reply.

Link provided edit - https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/forum/238223/3446120/odds-for-ne
[Post edited 7 Mar 2019 14:38]

Yep strange i didnt reply.....

Who Do We All Want? on 20:20 - Mar 7 with 1715 viewsShun

How are people getting STE from Tony Ellis?
Who Do We All Want? on 20:35 - Mar 7 with 1687 views100notout

Who Do We All Want? on 20:20 - Mar 7 by Shun

How are people getting STE from Tony Ellis?

Super?

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024