Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ethan Hamilton 08:57 - Aug 8 with 4936 viewsBazzanne

I saw a report today that said Man U were considering sending Ethan Hamilton out on loan again. I hope Dale are in for him to return.
Ethan Hamilton on 08:58 - Aug 8 with 4929 viewsfitzochris

We were at the back of a very long queue.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Ethan Hamilton on 09:03 - Aug 8 with 4892 viewsisitme

Ethan Hamilton on 08:58 - Aug 8 by fitzochris

We were at the back of a very long queue.

BBM said at the Fans' Forum that we had pretty much no chance.
Ethan Hamilton on 09:09 - Aug 8 with 4860 viewsfitzochris

Ethan Hamilton on 09:03 - Aug 8 by isitme

BBM said at the Fans' Forum that we had pretty much no chance.

Yep.

Ethan Hamilton on 13:17 - Aug 8 with 4393 viewsboromat

https://therealefl.co.uk/2019/08/08/southend-target-man-utd-youngster-also-on-th

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Ethan Hamilton on 13:19 - Aug 8 with 4377 viewsisitme

Ethan Hamilton on 13:17 - Aug 8 by boromat

https://therealefl.co.uk/2019/08/08/southend-target-man-utd-youngster-also-on-th

Not sure how Southend would be any better a move than Dale? Unless they are prepared to pay more of his wages?
Ethan Hamilton on 13:24 - Aug 8 with 4349 viewsAncoats_Blue

Ethan Hamilton on 13:19 - Aug 8 by isitme

Not sure how Southend would be any better a move than Dale? Unless they are prepared to pay more of his wages?

Or Bolton. I'd imagine that Dale, Bolton and Southend are going to finish around eachother.

If Utd don't want Ethan to have another relegation scrap then Posh seems the obvious choice out of that list.

If they want regular game time... well they know he'll get that here.
Ethan Hamilton on 13:29 - Aug 8 with 4316 viewsfitzochris

Ethan Hamilton on 13:24 - Aug 8 by Ancoats_Blue

Or Bolton. I'd imagine that Dale, Bolton and Southend are going to finish around eachother.

If Utd don't want Ethan to have another relegation scrap then Posh seems the obvious choice out of that list.

If they want regular game time... well they know he'll get that here.

I think there are other clubs in addition to those on that list after him, too.

Ethan Hamilton on 13:35 - Aug 8 with 4283 viewsTVOS1907

Ethan Hamilton on 13:29 - Aug 8 by fitzochris

I think there are other clubs in addition to those on that list after him, too.

bury?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

Ethan Hamilton on 13:35 - Aug 8 with 4278 viewsfitzochris

Ethan Hamilton on 13:35 - Aug 8 by TVOS1907

bury?

Goes without saying.

Ethan Hamilton on 13:41 - Aug 8 with 4253 viewsrochdale_ranger

Could imagine him being loaned out to a championship club.
Ethan Hamilton on 16:14 - Aug 8 with 3940 viewsjonahwhereru

Ethan Hamilton on 13:19 - Aug 8 by isitme

Southend have always paid well. They had both Cox and Keightly on over 7k a week last year. If they really want Hamilton they will pay MU 5k a week. United may want him closure to home, so will be interested to see how it pans out. I think we are fully stocked in midfield, so can’t see him coming back to us. He was very good for us mind.
Ethan Hamilton on 17:00 - Aug 8 with 3780 viewsShun

Ethan Hamilton on 16:14 - Aug 8 by jonahwhereru

Southend have always paid well. They had both Cox and Keightly on over 7k a week last year. If they really want Hamilton they will pay MU 5k a week. United may want him closure to home, so will be interested to see how it pans out. I think we are fully stocked in midfield, so can’t see him coming back to us. He was very good for us mind.

United won’t care about the odd £5K per week, they’ll want their players to go to the clubs that aid their development the most. Of the four clubs mentioned, Southend will most likely have a similar season to us, if not worse, and Bolton will lose every week. Peterborough will be challenging at the top again so that’s the logical destination. However, as fitzo alluded to, there are probably Championship clubs after him and he’d be better off going to one of them.
Ethan Hamilton on 18:03 - Aug 8 with 3570 viewsJames1980

Would appear he is not heading for a championship club. So we have moved 24 places up that long list.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Ethan Hamilton on 18:32 - Aug 8 with 3439 viewsdingdangblue

Ethan Hamilton on 18:03 - Aug 8 by James1980

Would appear he is not heading for a championship club. So we have moved 24 places up that long list.

I think the loan window is open for another week?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Ethan Hamilton on 18:38 - Aug 8 with 3412 viewsJames1980

Ethan Hamilton on 18:32 - Aug 8 by dingdangblue

I think the loan window is open for another week?

"The Championship transfer window will then close on the same date as the Premier League while League One and League Two clubs will have until 5pm on Monday, September 2.

Championship clubs will not be able to sign players on loan after August 8 but League One and League Two clubs can do so until September 2."

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:15 - Aug 8 with 3282 viewsdingdangblue

Ethan Hamilton on 18:38 - Aug 8 by James1980

"The Championship transfer window will then close on the same date as the Premier League while League One and League Two clubs will have until 5pm on Monday, September 2.

Championship clubs will not be able to sign players on loan after August 8 but League One and League Two clubs can do so until September 2."

My mistake James, I read it as the efl including the Championship clubs but it only includes leagues 1 and 2.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2019 19:16]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:24 - Aug 8 with 3232 viewsJames1980

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:15 - Aug 8 by dingdangblue

My mistake James, I read it as the efl including the Championship clubs but it only includes leagues 1 and 2.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2019 19:16]

The whole different dates thing is a bit daft.

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:02 - Aug 8 with 3114 viewsThacks_Rabbits

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:24 - Aug 8 by James1980

I assume he lives locally and probably enjoyed his time here last season. I would also imagine united but put him playing every week and being happy and developing above wages we would contribute.

I honestly think now championship clubs are out of the way, he would want to come here over the others interested, although dickhead at Peterborough having connections won’t help us potentially. I can’t see him going Southend or Bolton.

Maybe a guaranteed place in the team could be the difference, which I would be happy with!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:16 - Aug 8 with 3062 viewsTVOS1907

(No subject) (n/t) on 19:24 - Aug 8 by James1980

It isn't really, as it gives the less fortunate clubs, like ourselves, more time to get our squads right rather than rushing in and spending what we haven't got, like, erm...

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:19 - Aug 8 with 3044 viewsJames1980

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:16 - Aug 8 by TVOS1907

It isn't really, as it gives the less fortunate clubs, like ourselves, more time to get our squads right rather than rushing in and spending what we haven't got, like, erm...

Can't imagine who you mean. Perhaps staggered dates for permanent transfers loan market closes on the same day.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024