Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jaguars 10:33 - Jan 4 with 1910 viewsthis_charming_man

Anyone have/had one? The car, not the big cat.

Need to get a new car and opting out the car scheme as far more tax efficient to get your own. Been looking around and amazed at what you can get for your money compared to similar Audi’s, BMWs etc.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Jaguars on 22:39 - Jan 4 with 544 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Jaguars on 21:56 - Jan 4 by this_charming_man

I love the Giulia, beautiful car.

There is your answer. IF you can get a good deal (I couldn't at the time), go for it - stunning car.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Jaguars on 23:20 - Jan 4 with 525 viewsthis_charming_man

Jaguars on 22:36 - Jan 4 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Sorry not sure I follow? You know what I drive (a C300) - I was merely pointing out that the Volvos I test drove (and incidentally my brother has a new XC60 T5) and the Alfas I test drove are decent cars - lovely to look at and good value. Plus all the people I know who drive Jags are old.

I didn't get the deal I wanted on a Volvo or Alfa, I got the Mercedes dealer to give me £13k off my car as they were desperate, so that's what I have.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2020 22:37]

Yours is nice to be fair, forgot what you had. Volvo’s do have a bit of a middle aged/old man stigma to them though.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2020 23:21]

Jaguars on 23:28 - Jan 4 with 521 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Jaguars on 23:20 - Jan 4 by this_charming_man

Yours is nice to be fair, forgot what you had. Volvo’s do have a bit of a middle aged/old man stigma to them though.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2020 23:21]

They do and that did play on me a bit ... I wasn't sad I didn't get a deal. Despite my brother (10 years younger than me) getting one .... I did take the p*ss and insist he's got a suburban Mum school run car ... he insists he needs it for the dog (which is massive).

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Jaguars on 00:11 - Jan 5 with 506 viewsBlue

Jaguars on 22:39 - Jan 4 by Gennaro_Contaldo

There is your answer. IF you can get a good deal (I couldn't at the time), go for it - stunning car.

Only usual problems with Alfa's is the ridiculous depreciation on them.

Well, that and the electrics!

Still stood in the Kippax

Jaguars on 09:11 - Jan 5 with 441 viewsTimSaint

Jaguars on 21:53 - Jan 4 by this_charming_man

Why? Jags aren’t flashy. In fact I posted one of the reasons why I’m considering one is because they’re a lot cheaper than a BMW or Audi. In any case 22 posted a while back that he drives are R8 so a jag is beneath him.

I'm fairly sure 22 swapped his R8 for a Tesla and someone questioned whether it would get to St Mary's and back without charging - as the train line was closed between Basingstoke and Winchester, because of engineering works.

TimSaint

Jaguars on 13:11 - Jan 5 with 405 viewsChesham_Saint

Jaguars on 15:17 - Jan 4 by TheMoog

Which one have you got as they go from 300-500PS? They are lovely looking motors but the 340PS model starts at about 43k and you can get a Fiesta RS with 350PS for about 30k and get people in the back.

Its a 3 litre V6 Auto convertible.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Jaguars on 14:15 - Jan 5 with 383 viewsthis_charming_man

Jaguars on 09:11 - Jan 5 by TimSaint

I'm fairly sure 22 swapped his R8 for a Tesla and someone questioned whether it would get to St Mary's and back without charging - as the train line was closed between Basingstoke and Winchester, because of engineering works.

That must have been the day he called into Winchester for 20
Minutes before the lunch tome kick off v man united

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024