Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
City v Fulham 22:10 - Jan 9 with 1327 viewsSteveMoron

FA Cup. Live on the BBC
Why?
Zzzzzzzz
City v Fulham on 22:22 - Jan 9 with 1302 viewshedgeend61

Should now get Spurs/Boro game 3pm Saturday?

http://www.thefa.com/news/2020/jan/09/090120-tv-schedule-round-four
City v Fulham on 22:42 - Jan 9 with 1280 viewscocklebreath

City, Liverpool, Man U and Chelsea. Surprise suprise, glad it should mean if it’s spurs it should be a full house and hopefully 3pm kick off. Will be taking the kids so hoping the club do the £1 for kids again, not holding my breath.

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

City v Fulham on 22:56 - Jan 9 with 1260 viewsBlue

City v Fulham on 22:42 - Jan 9 by cocklebreath

City, Liverpool, Man U and Chelsea. Surprise suprise, glad it should mean if it’s spurs it should be a full house and hopefully 3pm kick off. Will be taking the kids so hoping the club do the £1 for kids again, not holding my breath.

Ha! I don't think we get chosen that often. Maybe it just seems we do as we go further in the cup competitions than most, in the last few years, anyway.

Really surprised this has been picked for tv though, not really an attractive fixture for the neutral.

Still stood in the Kippax

City v Fulham on 23:02 - Jan 9 with 1244 viewsthis_charming_man

City v Fulham on 22:42 - Jan 9 by cocklebreath

5,000 spurs fans on the lash, it’ll be horrendous.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

City v Fulham on 23:12 - Jan 9 with 1226 viewsBicester_North

City v Fulham on 23:02 - Jan 9 by this_charming_man

Saint22 will give them some grief on the train down. Until he jumps off at Winchester at 2.15 for a walk round before kick off.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

City v Fulham on 07:23 - Jan 10 with 1118 viewscocklebreath

City v Fulham on 23:02 - Jan 9 by this_charming_man

I have thought of that, should be a good atmosphere though, will avoid going by train as the return to Basingstoke would be horrendous

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

City v Fulham on 10:40 - Jan 10 with 1036 viewsA1079

Liverpool as well. They are so predictable in who they select, though, I am kind of pleased we are not being picked. For me, nothing beats a Saturday afternoon game. The less we are on TV the better as far as I am concerned. BBC and the others can pick the same old, same old if they want and I will largely ignore it.
City v Fulham on 10:51 - Jan 10 with 1025 viewsericofarabia

I remember this headline a few years ago .... I suspect that just about every one of their matches, no matter how mundane has been shown since!!
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/12/07/man-utds-fa-cup-clash-will-not-t
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024