Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
january 07:13 - Jan 23 with 542 viewssaint22

8 days left, we really are gonna muddle through aren't we
january on 07:29 - Jan 23 with 531 viewsHeisenberg

Yep. Muddling through to 9th off the back of one of the best away performances I've seen in years. You complete and utter drip.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

january on 07:50 - Jan 23 with 505 viewskernow

Yep we'll muddle through
But hey
A golden future awaits
A bright new dawn
If you will
So to speak.
january on 07:51 - Jan 23 with 498 viewssaint22

january on 07:29 - Jan 23 by Heisenberg

Yep. Muddling through to 9th off the back of one of the best away performances I've seen in years. You complete and utter drip.

and why not capitalise on that and strengthen and improve even further then, hey??
january on 07:59 - Jan 23 with 490 viewsIngskneeslide

january on 07:51 - Jan 23 by saint22

and why not capitalise on that and strengthen and improve even further then, hey??

Which experienced CB should we be buying pal? Remember, their club need to be willing to let them go mid-season and we don’t have a lot of money (apparently).
january on 08:01 - Jan 23 with 484 viewsMarcus_y

Who honestly thought we would spend big(ish)? It was only ever gonna be a cheapo, or loan deal.

You're nothing but a lot of talk n'a' badge.

january on 08:09 - Jan 23 with 477 viewsHeisenberg

january on 07:51 - Jan 23 by saint22

And the time for that will be in the summer when players will be leaving and the transfer market really opens. The January window is for cheap loans or panic buys. In your world we would be buying Dunk this January irrespective that Brighton won't sell him in a million years. Hey.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

january on 10:16 - Jan 23 with 404 viewsSaintNick

So far there have been just 14 transfers to Premier League clubs in this window, mainly minor deals or loans, so Saints are not alone in not doing much business.

So that fact should not be used as a rod to beat the clubs back with, most deals in this window of note are done in the final few days

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

january on 10:27 - Jan 23 with 385 viewsBuggalugs

january on 10:16 - Jan 23 by SaintNick

So far there have been just 14 transfers to Premier League clubs in this window, mainly minor deals or loans, so Saints are not alone in not doing much business.

So that fact should not be used as a rod to beat the clubs back with, most deals in this window of note are done in the final few days

As a bare minimum, we require: 2 x CB's, 1 x RB, 1 x LB, 1 x DM, 1 x AM and 1 x GK.

The fact we didn't have our targets lined up and brought in on 1st Jan shows how poorly the club is being run.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Login to get fewer ads

january on 10:29 - Jan 23 with 382 viewsthis_charming_man

january on 10:16 - Jan 23 by SaintNick

If you watch SSN you’d think this was a great time to be alive. Non stop bids going in, transfers just waiting to happen. I loved their 3 minute update the other day, literally said nothing.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

january on 10:33 - Jan 23 with 377 viewsSaintNick

january on 10:29 - Jan 23 by this_charming_man

If you watch SSN you’d think this was a great time to be alive. Non stop bids going in, transfers just waiting to happen. I loved their 3 minute update the other day, literally said nothing.

Yep but still across the country and social media fans of all clubs are complaining that their club is being left behind or is siphoning its money out because they haven't made a major signing yet.

If Sky perhaps started their transfer show around 38th January instead of 1 minute past midnight on the 1st then they would have something with at least a shred of a chance of happening

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

january on 10:52 - Jan 23 with 357 viewsSonicBoom

Didn't think I'd be saying this but I do actually think that we can wait til the summer now - as in, we are not in the dire need that we appeared to be in. I'm sure if we were still in the bottom 3 we might have acted by now. But our recent good form has bought everyone time.

That said, they must address the defence properly this summer. We can't go into another season without a solid leader at the back. The summer is the time to invest so that we don't get to January panicking and having to bet the farm on finding a saviour.
january on 11:00 - Jan 23 with 352 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

january on 10:29 - Jan 23 by this_charming_man

It is hilarious, Sky must be hating this transfer window ... maybe the realisation will hit them that their money has just made players more expensive and clubs don't want to shell out £30m for a below average player who might've been £5m a couple of years ago.

If Saints were to buy Mane now from Salzberg (at the same stage in his career he was in 2014), he'd be £50m, surely, not £11m he was then.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024