Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool 20:16 - Jan 23 with 1005 viewsBicester_North

Can’t usually stomach watching them but was hoping there might be a chance of them getting turned over tonight. So far though Doherty has missed a free header for Wolves and the tw@ts are 1 up.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Liverpool on 21:50 - Jan 23 with 927 viewsthis_charming_man

Why are they playing tonight? Man united played last night.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Liverpool on 22:18 - Jan 23 with 899 viewsBicester_North

Maybe Jurgs had a word with someone. Mané injured was a positive, and Saints could still be the first to beat the bastards.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Liverpool on 22:22 - Jan 23 with 886 viewsthis_charming_man

Liverpool on 22:18 - Jan 23 by Bicester_North

Maybe Jurgs had a word with someone. Mané injured was a positive, and Saints could still be the first to beat the bastards.

Saw they won but didn’t watch it. It would be brilliant to win up there. I don’t get why they got an extra day off.

Liverpool on 07:24 - Jan 24 with 757 viewsdarthvader

Liverpool on 22:22 - Jan 23 by this_charming_man

Saw they won but didn’t watch it. It would be brilliant to win up there. I don’t get why they got an extra day off.

Because it's Liverpool and the press and the league love the cünts

keep the faith coyr

Liverpool on 07:39 - Jan 24 with 734 viewsHeisenberg

I'm bored of hearing about Liverpool and them being on the TV every weekend.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Liverpool on 07:46 - Jan 24 with 722 viewssolent_toffee

Liverpool on 22:22 - Jan 23 by this_charming_man

Dummy run for the public holiday that the nation will get when they become the first team to ever win the title?
Liverpool on 07:54 - Jan 24 with 716 viewsthis_charming_man

Liverpool on 07:46 - Jan 24 by solent_toffee

Dummy run for the public holiday that the nation will get when they become the first team to ever win the title?

I thought they were scouse not English? Why should the rest of the country care?

Liverpool on 08:45 - Jan 24 with 667 viewssolent_toffee

Liverpool on 07:54 - Jan 24 by this_charming_man

I thought they were scouse not English? Why should the rest of the country care?

Haha, that reminds me. I went into Varsity a few years ago not realising that FC Dignity and Class were playing, place was packed with some of the worst types that this great city has, replica shirt clad whoppers, some even had scarves on to enhance their telly clapping experience.

Anyway, about two minutes before kick off, there was a buzz of excitement from these Texans as this divvy resplendent in a club coat, it was a Saturday night FFS, waltzed into the pub, greeted by pats on the pack, high fives all round, as ‘Scouse’ had made his appearance.

‘Scouse’* then proceeded to hold court, getting free drinks off these clowns who hung onto his every word as though he was some scruffy trackie wearing Lawrenson or Hansen.

They got beat 2-0 by Arsenal, it was great.

*worst put in Scouse accent ever*
Login to get fewer ads

Liverpool on 09:15 - Jan 24 with 649 viewsWints76

Liverpool on 08:45 - Jan 24 by solent_toffee

Haha, that reminds me. I went into Varsity a few years ago not realising that FC Dignity and Class were playing, place was packed with some of the worst types that this great city has, replica shirt clad whoppers, some even had scarves on to enhance their telly clapping experience.

Anyway, about two minutes before kick off, there was a buzz of excitement from these Texans as this divvy resplendent in a club coat, it was a Saturday night FFS, waltzed into the pub, greeted by pats on the pack, high fives all round, as ‘Scouse’ had made his appearance.

‘Scouse’* then proceeded to hold court, getting free drinks off these clowns who hung onto his every word as though he was some scruffy trackie wearing Lawrenson or Hansen.

Ha ha, fair play to him. That is up.there with your Champions League Final story where one of them called you a scouse c*nt.

I have no problem with their genuine fans. It is the ones that have no connection and no idea about support that get me.
Liverpool on 09:20 - Jan 24 with 644 viewsericofarabia

It's going to be extra special being the 1st team to beat them in the league this season, next week!! I'd love it ... I'd really love it
Liverpool on 09:21 - Jan 24 with 642 viewsSonicBoom

Mane limped off with leg twang last night too. Good for us?
Liverpool on 11:23 - Jan 24 with 588 viewsBuenosSaint

Liverpool on 09:21 - Jan 24 by SonicBoom

Mane limped off with leg twang last night too. Good for us?

Very good for us. Despite our improved defence, would have struggled to contain his pace. Salah can be handled.

Poll: The Long Future

Liverpool on 11:35 - Jan 24 with 566 viewsdarthvader

Liverpool on 11:23 - Jan 24 by BuenosSaint

Very good for us. Despite our improved defence, would have struggled to contain his pace. Salah can be handled.

Then there is the other one up front to deal with too , they seem to score from nothing if mané don't play though it's a plus for us for sure

keep the faith coyr

Liverpool on 11:37 - Jan 24 with 561 viewsdarthvader

Liverpool on 11:23 - Jan 24 by BuenosSaint

Also if stuart Armstrong, and jwp are both up for it like they were against saha and chums, Liverpool are in for a battle

keep the faith coyr

Liverpool on 11:55 - Jan 24 with 551 viewsTimSaint

Liverpool on 11:37 - Jan 24 by darthvader

Also if stuart Armstrong, and jwp are both up for it like they were against saha and chums, Liverpool are in for a battle

I think you will find that Saha played for Fulham and Man Utd - and from memory, always seemed to score against us !!

The whining, diving, cheating, eye poking, clapping cvnt at Palace is Zaha !! :-)

TimSaint

Liverpool on 11:59 - Jan 24 with 543 viewsthis_charming_man

Liverpool on 08:45 - Jan 24 by solent_toffee

Funny story but Sounds horrific, was in a London pub backed full of them the night they beat Barcelona last season, awful night.

Liverpool on 21:56 - Jan 24 with 435 viewsdarthvader

Liverpool on 11:55 - Jan 24 by TimSaint

I think you will find that Saha played for Fulham and Man Utd - and from memory, always seemed to score against us !!

The whining, diving, cheating, eye poking, clapping cvnt at Palace is Zaha !! :-)

I beg your pardon kind sir. But you knew of whom I was referring . The crybaby eye poking cünty bollox

keep the faith coyr

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024