Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? 06:28 - Jan 25 with 2816 viewsOccasional_Showers

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-7927123/ALEXANDER-VON-SCHOENBURG-says

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? on 11:35 - Jan 26 with 736 viewsDorsetIan

At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? on 11:25 - Jan 26 by Marcus_y

Meanwhile you have NEVER suggested all leavers are thick and racist have you.

Correct Marcus. I am not prone to ridiculous generalisations like you are.

If you want to know my view, it is this: (1) there was a lot of anti-immigrant feeling behind the leave vote and (2) many of the arguments used by the leave campaign were deliberately simplistic propaganda, designed for popular appeal.

But lots of different people voted leave and many of them were intelligent and most of them weren’t racists. For example...

I believe you voted leave Marcus (I may be wrong). I don’t believe you are a racist.

You are thick though - about most things.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? on 11:37 - Jan 26 with 732 viewsMarcus_y

At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? on 11:35 - Jan 26 by DorsetIan

Correct Marcus. I am not prone to ridiculous generalisations like you are.

If you want to know my view, it is this: (1) there was a lot of anti-immigrant feeling behind the leave vote and (2) many of the arguments used by the leave campaign were deliberately simplistic propaganda, designed for popular appeal.

But lots of different people voted leave and many of them were intelligent and most of them weren’t racists. For example...

I believe you voted leave Marcus (I may be wrong). I don’t believe you are a racist.

You are thick though - about most things.

LOL. You are crackers and have been shown as such so many times, I am starting to genuinely feel sorry for you.

You're nothing but a lot of talk n'a' badge.

At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? on 11:58 - Jan 26 with 715 viewsgrumpy

I feel sad for the the Trolls,they are never happy unless they have something to argue about and call people names.
Why put a thread like this on the football side of the board ?
I wouldn't try and talk sense to them Dorsetlan,their not interested.
At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? on 12:15 - Jan 26 with 705 viewsOccasional_Showers

At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? on 11:23 - Jan 26 by DorsetIan

Don’t wimp out now, Ignatius.

You habitually call all remainders traitors. At least have courage of your troll convictions.

Where did I say you weren’t a pompous ignorant traitor?

At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? on 12:21 - Jan 26 with 696 viewsOccasional_Showers

At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? on 11:58 - Jan 26 by grumpy

I feel sad for the the Trolls,they are never happy unless they have something to argue about and call people names.

We are still waiting for any apology from you grumpy. You were wrong and the people were right. I’m all for reconciliation on this matter and am the last person to gloat about our victory, but for us to move forward you have to ask for our forgiveness for your mistakes.

At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? on 13:01 - Jan 26 with 681 viewsgrumpy

At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? on 12:21 - Jan 26 by Occasional_Showers

We are still waiting for any apology from you grumpy. You were wrong and the people were right. I’m all for reconciliation on this matter and am the last person to gloat about our victory, but for us to move forward you have to ask for our forgiveness for your mistakes.

Right about what?
I should wait before making statements like that.
To move forward you need to stop being a Troll.
At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? on 14:59 - Jan 26 with 648 viewsDorsetIan

At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? on 11:58 - Jan 26 by grumpy

Don’t worry Grumpy, i am aware of the futility of engaging with either of them.

Ignatius is only interested in causing offence, and Marcus is just a complete dimmy, who is so dim that he doesn’t realise it.

They still need to be called out on the sh1t they spout, mind. Keep up the good work.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? on 17:16 - Jan 26 with 612 viewskernow

At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? on 04:53 - Jan 26 by Marcus_y

I wonder whether he’d have the courage to call me that to my face?

If he did what would you do?

Hypothetical to suggest that I would be sucked into a dopey conversation with a simplistic fool that throws cheap insults like that. Suffice to say that said fool would be given one opportunity to retract. Idiots that use that kind of inflammatory rhetoric deserve a thump to their vacuous skull.

Apologise ? FOAD!
Login to get fewer ads

At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? on 23:02 - Jan 26 with 568 viewsMarcus_y

At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? on 14:59 - Jan 26 by DorsetIan

Don’t worry Grumpy, i am aware of the futility of engaging with either of them.

Ignatius is only interested in causing offence, and Marcus is just a complete dimmy, who is so dim that he doesn’t realise it.

They still need to be called out on the sh1t they spout, mind. Keep up the good work.

LOL again.

At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? on 23:03 - Jan 26 with 564 viewsMarcus_y

At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? on 17:16 - Jan 26 by kernow

Hypothetical to suggest that I would be sucked into a dopey conversation with a simplistic fool that throws cheap insults like that. Suffice to say that said fool would be given one opportunity to retract. Idiots that use that kind of inflammatory rhetoric deserve a thump to their vacuous skull.

Apologise ? FOAD!

LOL
[Post edited 26 Jan 2020 23:26]

At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? on 05:09 - Jan 28 with 499 viewsScoot

At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? on 03:03 - Jan 26 by Bicester_North

Do what?
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/uk-jobs-

Another person not getting the fact that companys collapsing and jobs going is a bad thing? The quoting tabloid papers. Congratulations you you're todays winner of the knob award.

Poll: Should NJ go?

At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? on 08:14 - Jan 28 with 471 viewsBicester_North

At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? on 05:09 - Jan 28 by Scoot

Another person not getting the fact that companys collapsing and jobs going is a bad thing? The quoting tabloid papers. Congratulations you you're todays winner of the knob award.

Ok, here’s something not from a tabloid paper

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/business-50820280

It’s “companies” you thick c*nt

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

At what point do the traitors apologise for being so wrong? on 08:22 - Jan 28 with 463 viewsPaninaro83

I am pleased to see the new Brexit celebration coin has a number of edges. This means we can sharpen them to throw at rats that try to still our last bit of food shortly are we leave.

What a catalyst you turned out to be!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024