Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Satisfying goal 18:12 - Jan 25 with 1092 viewsSaintsforeverj

Now that goal felt like a winning goal to me. Stood in the corner right next to the Spurs fans, the corner I was in went absolutely crackers. And what a bullet of a goal it was to celebrate. Bring on the replay. Our away form is great, we are still very much in this cup.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2020 18:13]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Satisfying goal on 18:25 - Jan 25 with 1051 viewsTheMoog

Very pleasing to nick something back late on for a change.

Standby to standby

Satisfying goal on 18:32 - Jan 25 with 1026 viewssaint22

Satisfying goal on 18:25 - Jan 25 by TheMoog

Very pleasing to nick something back late on for a change.

Very nice to be on the good end of a late goal for sure
Satisfying goal on 18:51 - Jan 25 with 986 viewseuasabioscummer

I thought saints were the better team. Worked hard. Redmond was up for it and on another day... However spurs had some good chances too. Good all round cup game. Think saints will win in replay.

Atmosphere was bit suspect. Away support was good when they scored for 10-15 mins and when we scored we were loud. Think ours was diluted by having to move seats as compared to normal.

Every time they sing spurs are off to wembley is kiss of death.. heard it too many times.

#UTS
Satisfying goal on 19:22 - Jan 25 with 919 viewsPatfromPoole

Itchen North was decent second-half.

Absolute scenes when we scored.

We played really well today; unlucky not to win.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Satisfying goal on 19:36 - Jan 25 with 890 viewsSteveMoron

Shoot out written all over it.
Satisfying goal on 20:35 - Jan 25 with 823 viewsdirk_doone

Satisfying goal on 19:22 - Jan 25 by PatfromPoole

Itchen North was decent second-half.

Absolute scenes when we scored.

We played really well today; unlucky not to win.

The problem with being located there is that the rest of the stadium doesn't even notice you are there.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Satisfying goal on 20:49 - Jan 25 with 793 viewsIngskneeslide

Satisfying goal on 20:35 - Jan 25 by dirk_doone

The problem with being located there is that the rest of the stadium doesn't even notice you are there.

Give it a rest Dirk. If anything, today proves your theory is completely false. Spurs were attacking towards their own fans who had a whole end of our stadium and but in the end they were lucky to earn a replay.
Satisfying goal on 20:54 - Jan 25 with 783 viewsthis_charming_man

Satisfying goal on 20:49 - Jan 25 by Ingskneeslide

Give it a rest Dirk. If anything, today proves your theory is completely false. Spurs were attacking towards their own fans who had a whole end of our stadium and but in the end they were lucky to earn a replay.

We’ve won at Villa, Chelsea, Leicester and palace in recent weeks without fans behind the goal.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Login to get fewer ads

Satisfying goal on 21:08 - Jan 25 with 758 viewsPatfromPoole

Satisfying goal on 19:36 - Jan 25 by SteveMoron

Shoot out written all over it.

That would be a very late train home. Bus from Winchester to Southampton; about 3am at Bournemouth,

Obviously highly worth it if we win....

Satisfying goal on 21:20 - Jan 25 with 724 viewsdirk_doone

Satisfying goal on 20:54 - Jan 25 by this_charming_man

We’ve won at Villa, Chelsea, Leicester and palace in recent weeks without fans behind the goal.

At away games our fans are united in one big group so the players and the officials hear them.

Divide and rule, as they say.

Satisfying goal on 21:22 - Jan 25 with 719 viewsdirk_doone

Satisfying goal on 20:49 - Jan 25 by Ingskneeslide

I can't recall us ever winning a big cup game at St Mary's against another Premier League club when the away fans have filled the Northam end and we didn't today. Chelsea and Man United were two more that spring to mind. Today it felt like we were the away team and our fans were just happy to get a draw.
[Post edited 25 Jan 2020 21:26]

Satisfying goal on 21:23 - Jan 25 with 717 viewscocklebreath

Satisfying goal on 18:51 - Jan 25 by euasabioscummer

I thought saints were the better team. Worked hard. Redmond was up for it and on another day... However spurs had some good chances too. Good all round cup game. Think saints will win in replay.

Atmosphere was bit suspect. Away support was good when they scored for 10-15 mins and when we scored we were loud. Think ours was diluted by having to move seats as compared to normal.

Every time they sing spurs are off to wembley is kiss of death.. heard it too many times.

#UTS

Considering they had 5000 fans other than just after the goal they we’re pony. Cracking game though, we had the best of it but on the break they were very good

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Satisfying goal on 21:42 - Jan 25 with 663 viewsIngskneeslide

Satisfying goal on 21:22 - Jan 25 by dirk_doone

I can't recall us ever winning a big cup game at St Mary's against another Premier League club when the away fans have filled the Northam end and we didn't today. Chelsea and Man United were two more that spring to mind. Today it felt like we were the away team and our fans were just happy to get a draw.

Would not have anything to do with Man United and Chelsea having a better team than us or are all results related to where the fans are positioned?
Satisfying goal on 22:01 - Jan 25 with 628 viewssaintmary5

Satisfying goal on 18:51 - Jan 25 by euasabioscummer

#UTS

Given that Mourinho in his pre match interview said we were lucky to win in our last match against them, this proved he (Mourinho) is out of his depth. He is no longer able to tactically out manoeuvre
teams willing to challenge up front as opposed to a defensive line which many teams below top ten apply. Truth is we are improving with his (Ralph’s) 4 2 2 2 formation and long may it continue!!
Satisfying goal on 22:05 - Jan 25 with 615 viewsWints76

Satisfying goal on 21:22 - Jan 25 by dirk_doone

Portsmouth in 2005. The baying Chapel End forced the lino to flag for the handball by Taylor
[Post edited 25 Jan 2020 22:07]
Satisfying goal on 22:16 - Jan 25 with 585 viewsPatfromPoole

Satisfying goal on 22:05 - Jan 25 by Wints76

Portsmouth in 2005. The baying Chapel End forced the lino to flag for the handball by Taylor
[Post edited 25 Jan 2020 22:07]

How many years have you sat in the Chapel Kop for, Rich??!!??

Satisfying goal on 22:20 - Jan 25 with 577 viewsWints76

Satisfying goal on 22:16 - Jan 25 by PatfromPoole

How many years have you sat in the Chapel Kop for, Rich??!!??

Since Championship promotion season. Once the youngest is too old/can pay his own way, I am out. First 7 seasons or so I was Itchen North. For now, I am the Fagin of the Chapel
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024