Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! 14:18 - Feb 3 with 6412 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

Germany is now in recession and BILLIONS Of Dollars are being LOST As Bank Continues To CRASH: -

I feel that this is the beginning of the end and the E.U. will break up... and will end within 10 years! Thank god we are OUT!

If you picked up over the weekend - the most thing the E.U. is fearing is - that other countries may want to follow the U.K. in getting out!
[Post edited 3 Feb 2020 14:19]

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 09:43 - Feb 5 with 1087 viewsBison

CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 09:36 - Feb 5 by grumpy

But your cornflakes might get more expensive.

I'll have to switch to Aldi's from Kellogg's then

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 09:46 - Feb 5 with 1079 viewsMarcus_y

CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 09:43 - Feb 5 by Bison

I'll have to switch to Aldi's from Kellogg's then

The Honey nuts flakes in Lidl's are not arf bad to be fair.

You're nothing but a lot of talk n'a' badge.

CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 10:21 - Feb 5 with 1069 viewsBison

CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 09:36 - Feb 5 by grumpy

But your cornflakes might get more expensive.

This is fascinating stuff -

"Between 1978 and 2019: Cereals and cereal products experienced an average inflation rate of 2.98% per year. This rate of change indicates significant inflation. In other words, cereals and cereal products costing $20 in the year 1978 would cost $66.69 in 2019 for an equivalent purchase. Compared to the overall inflation rate of 3.39% during this same period, inflation for cereals and cereal products was lower."

So it looks like cornflakes are inflation busters.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 10:54 - Feb 5 with 1051 viewsgrumpy

CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 10:21 - Feb 5 by Bison

This is fascinating stuff -

"Between 1978 and 2019: Cereals and cereal products experienced an average inflation rate of 2.98% per year. This rate of change indicates significant inflation. In other words, cereals and cereal products costing $20 in the year 1978 would cost $66.69 in 2019 for an equivalent purchase. Compared to the overall inflation rate of 3.39% during this same period, inflation for cereals and cereal products was lower."

So it looks like cornflakes are inflation busters.

Hope we get a good deal from Mr Trump,the ingredients for Corn flakes are grown in the US.
CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 11:19 - Feb 5 with 1042 viewsOccasional_Showers

CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 10:54 - Feb 5 by grumpy

Hope we get a good deal from Mr Trump,the ingredients for Corn flakes are grown in the US.

I hope we import chlorinated chicken to give the the left wing drips something else to get in flap about.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 13:15 - Feb 5 with 998 viewsNewdawn2014

CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 21:15 - Feb 3 by Butty101

This is exactly my idea of a typical scouser

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/young-mum-sacked-ms-for-17679

lilac lipstick ! tsk soooo last season.
CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 13:21 - Feb 5 with 996 viewsCapt_Koons

CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 11:19 - Feb 5 by Occasional_Showers

I hope we import chlorinated chicken to give the the left wing drips something else to get in flap about.

So do the British poultry farmers as they see their businesses go up in feathers. Taking Back Control, and handing it to America. Very patriotic.

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 13:47 - Feb 5 with 981 viewsMessysaints

CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 13:21 - Feb 5 by Capt_Koons

So do the British poultry farmers as they see their businesses go up in feathers. Taking Back Control, and handing it to America. Very patriotic.

Last I heard, UK run farmers can't produce enough to supply the UK, which is why we need to import so much, I think the prospect of prices going up while costs remain unchanged might seem good no?
Login to get fewer ads

CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 22:05 - Feb 5 with 919 viewswibbersda

CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 18:12 - Feb 3 by Occasional_Showers

You lost Grumps, get over it.

Sick of you Brexit Morons. What do you think you have actually Won?
CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 14:08 - Feb 7 with 843 viewsMessysaints

CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 22:05 - Feb 5 by wibbersda

A democratic vote that should have honoured instead of acting like children trying to over turn a result you clearly lost how many times? Was it 3? 1 referendum + 2 general elections? Can we move on now and stop being spoilt children all upset cause you lost? Again.
CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 17:57 - Feb 7 with 812 viewsgrumpy

CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 14:08 - Feb 7 by Messysaints

A democratic vote that should have honoured instead of acting like children trying to over turn a result you clearly lost how many times? Was it 3? 1 referendum + 2 general elections? Can we move on now and stop being spoilt children all upset cause you lost? Again.

A democratic vote that should never have been.
We vote to put MPS in government to make such important decisions based on what THEY know that's democracy ,not throw it out to the country, it was almost as if they don't want make a difficult decision themselves.
When you throw out a decision like that to the people you are subject the sort of campaign we had.
CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! (n/t) on 20:30 - Feb 7 with 790 viewsOccasional_Showers

CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 22:05 - Feb 5 by wibbersda

CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 12:52 - Feb 8 with 747 viewsMessysaints

CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 17:57 - Feb 7 by grumpy

A democratic vote that should never have been.
We vote to put MPS in government to make such important decisions based on what THEY know that's democracy ,not throw it out to the country, it was almost as if they don't want make a difficult decision themselves.
When you throw out a decision like that to the people you are subject the sort of campaign we had.

Would that be a vote like the one which we joined on? Or the one in 1975 to remain a member? Or the one 3 years ago?.

Are you now suggesting scotlands people have no right to vote to leave the UK? Is that scotlands mps choice only?

They work for us, they don't dictate
CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 13:03 - Feb 8 with 740 viewsMessysaints

CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 12:52 - Feb 8 by Messysaints

Would that be a vote like the one which we joined on? Or the one in 1975 to remain a member? Or the one 3 years ago?.

Are you now suggesting scotlands people have no right to vote to leave the UK? Is that scotlands mps choice only?

They work for us, they don't dictate

No wait, I remember, we vote for them based on things they promise to do, we vote to get what they say done, and they try to do it, th e don't come out say they going to raise min wage by 5 pound but instead do the opposite and lower it by 5 instead lol.. That is what you are saying should have happened.. Cameron got voted into power on a promise to change how we operate with the eu, naming a lot of issues with it by us the people, he went forth and tried and failed. As a result of us the people not getting our democratic wish of those changes he promised if cthe said no we would have a ref to leave or remain, and so... Us the people decided the eu does not decide our fates and laws but we do, the people of the United Kingdom.
CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 16:33 - Feb 8 with 708 viewsgrumpy

CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 13:03 - Feb 8 by Messysaints

No wait, I remember, we vote for them based on things they promise to do, we vote to get what they say done, and they try to do it, th e don't come out say they going to raise min wage by 5 pound but instead do the opposite and lower it by 5 instead lol.. That is what you are saying should have happened.. Cameron got voted into power on a promise to change how we operate with the eu, naming a lot of issues with it by us the people, he went forth and tried and failed. As a result of us the people not getting our democratic wish of those changes he promised if cthe said no we would have a ref to leave or remain, and so... Us the people decided the eu does not decide our fates and laws but we do, the people of the United Kingdom.

I don't like referendums end of,whether to join or not.
Scotland's desire to leave the union has been born on the way they have been treated in Parliament enabling the SNP to take control.
Ask Cameron would he would have had a referendum again.
46.6% voted to remain in England against 53.4% to leave.
55.8% voted to remain in Northern Ireland.
62% voted remain in Scotland.
Doesn't sound like a very United Kingdom.
If Parliament had voted themselves to remain(before the referendum) in the EU I don't think they would have voted to leave.
CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 17:21 - Feb 8 with 694 viewsOccasional_Showers

CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 16:33 - Feb 8 by grumpy

Scotland's desire to leave the union has been born on the way they have been treated in Parliament enabling the SNP to take control.
If Parliament had voted themselves to remain(before the referendum) in the EU I don't think they would have voted to leave.

Do you think you will ever get over it and get used to the fact you lost?

CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 17:34 - Feb 8 with 688 viewsMessysaints

CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 16:33 - Feb 8 by grumpy

But % don't matter when split up, we vote as 1 nation, always have always will. Putting the majority before the minority which is how a democracy works, don't matter by what %..

And your are missing the point, it's not for mps who represent us to make our decisions for us with out even consulting us, that's how Russia and China works, and these places are not democratic.... Lol..

I am not even going to go into the roles of mps, you should know they are voted in by the general public in local elections of promises they make, we elect them into power and at the last election all of them said they would uphold the vote and they got elected... But they lied and tried to do what they wanted and so now.... Are no longer mps... Voter power you see.. Democracy...........
CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 17:42 - Feb 8 with 670 viewsgrumpy

CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 17:34 - Feb 8 by Messysaints

But % don't matter when split up, we vote as 1 nation, always have always will. Putting the majority before the minority which is how a democracy works, don't matter by what %..

And your are missing the point, it's not for mps who represent us to make our decisions for us with out even consulting us, that's how Russia and China works, and these places are not democratic.... Lol..

I am not even going to go into the roles of mps, you should know they are voted in by the general public in local elections of promises they make, we elect them into power and at the last election all of them said they would uphold the vote and they got elected... But they lied and tried to do what they wanted and so now.... Are no longer mps... Voter power you see.. Democracy...........

So what do you call Boris Johnson losing in the Supreme Court then?
CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 17:51 - Feb 8 with 662 viewsMessysaints

CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 17:42 - Feb 8 by grumpy

Remainers trying to prevent brexit... Question for you, where is the supreme Court now? We are leaving end of year and it's law with or with out a deal..... They going to brake it's own laws now? See in the end Boris won.. They only succeeded in making it more likely Boris was going to win the general election.... Why do you think not one single remainer mp wanted a general election for?
CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 17:56 - Feb 8 with 646 viewsOccasional_Showers

CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 17:42 - Feb 8 by grumpy

It’s over Grumpy, we are leaving and your whittling isn’t going to change anything. Now you can either carry on being bitter or you can say sorry and join the winning side. Your choice.

CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 18:05 - Feb 8 with 639 viewsgrumpy

CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 17:51 - Feb 8 by Messysaints

Remainers trying to prevent brexit... Question for you, where is the supreme Court now? We are leaving end of year and it's law with or with out a deal..... They going to brake it's own laws now? See in the end Boris won.. They only succeeded in making it more likely Boris was going to win the general election.... Why do you think not one single remainer mp wanted a general election for?

Why do you think not one single remainder mp wanted a general election for?

I'll tell you why,because they knew Corbyn didn't have enough support, particularly in the north.
CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 18:14 - Feb 8 with 629 viewsOccasional_Showers

CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 18:05 - Feb 8 by grumpy

I'll tell you why,because they knew Corbyn didn't have enough support, particularly in the north.

Jo Swinson wanted an election. So that’s a load of rubbish.

CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 18:36 - Feb 8 with 609 viewsgrumpy

CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 18:14 - Feb 8 by Occasional_Showers

Jo Swinson wanted an election. So that’s a load of rubbish.

I'm not the slightest bit interested what you have to say.
You're a Troll.
CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 18:40 - Feb 8 with 599 viewsMessysaints

CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 18:05 - Feb 8 by grumpy

It was labours stance on brexit is why they lost votes... Not even it's own party knew what it's stance on brexit was lol not even going to talk about the party's insane spending fab plans and so on lol.... Really...
CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 18:40 - Feb 8 with 599 viewsOccasional_Showers

CRISIS At Germany's Deutsche Bank! on 18:36 - Feb 8 by grumpy

I'm not the slightest bit interested what you have to say.
You're a Troll.

A troll who’s right, but please carry on.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024