Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good luck Saints! 18:24 - Feb 5 with 2059 viewsdarthvader

And to all the fans who made the trip sorry I couldnt make it. Gutted.

Make some noise for us!

COYR! (or yellows )

keep the faith coyr

Good luck Saints! on 21:27 - Feb 5 with 666 viewsA1079

Che Adams to score the winner????
Good luck Saints! on 21:33 - Feb 5 with 637 viewsthis_charming_man

Is there no VAR tonight?

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Good luck Saints! on 21:36 - Feb 5 with 617 viewsA1079

Good luck Saints! on 21:33 - Feb 5 by this_charming_man

Is there no VAR tonight?

That was a bl**dy dive TCM.
Good luck Saints! on 21:46 - Feb 5 with 579 viewssaint22

We switched off once 2-1 up
Gutting after that performance too
Good luck Saints! on 21:52 - Feb 5 with 550 viewskernow

So disappointing after such a good performance. Gutted.
Good luck Saints! on 21:57 - Feb 5 with 535 viewsdarthvader

Good luck Saints! on 21:46 - Feb 5 by saint22

Son is a cheating conning cünt. Gunn, He never touched him.
He also tried to get our players booked too waving an imaginary card around
And the wänker gets man of the Fücking match .

So the wànk fest for the big clubs continues .

Yes we were wasteful but fück me at least we don't cheat.

And jwp is injured and out for the season???
[Post edited 5 Feb 2020 21:58]

keep the faith coyr

Good luck Saints! on 21:57 - Feb 5 with 532 viewsthis_charming_man

How do you know from BBC text updates?
[Post edited 5 Feb 2020 21:58]

Good luck Saints! on 21:59 - Feb 5 with 521 viewsthis_charming_man

Good luck Saints! on 21:36 - Feb 5 by A1079

That was a bl**dy dive TCM.

I assumed there was no VAR as they didn’t seem to check it, according to sky updates there was VAR. Gunn never touched him. So how was it still a penalty?

Login to get fewer ads

Good luck Saints! on 22:01 - Feb 5 with 511 viewscynicalsaint

Good luck Saints! on 21:59 - Feb 5 by this_charming_man

I assumed there was no VAR as they didn’t seem to check it, according to sky updates there was VAR. Gunn never touched him. So how was it still a penalty?

The lady on BT just said 'there is no doubt it was a penalty' so let's leave it there eh?
Good luck Saints! on 22:13 - Feb 5 with 467 viewsdarthvader

Good luck Saints! on 22:01 - Feb 5 by cynicalsaint

The lady on BT just said 'there is no doubt it was a penalty' so let's leave it there eh?

The cünt was diving all game

keep the faith coyr

Good luck Saints! on 22:18 - Feb 5 with 455 viewscynicalsaint

Good luck Saints! on 22:13 - Feb 5 by darthvader

The cünt was diving all game

he's a leg breaking, draft dodging, card waving, diving c***, but according to the media 'he's not like that' so i think we should cut him some slack.
Good luck Saints! on 22:25 - Feb 5 with 445 viewsthis_charming_man

And they were going on about how Mourinhos subs changed the game FFS. He made two of them when it was 1-1 and the other one injury time, does the arse licking of him know no bounds?

Good luck Saints! on 22:37 - Feb 5 with 423 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Good luck Saints! on 22:01 - Feb 5 by cynicalsaint

Who was she? F**king idiot.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Good luck Saints! on 22:40 - Feb 5 with 417 viewscynicalsaint

Good luck Saints! on 22:37 - Feb 5 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Who was she? F**king idiot.

i have absolutely no idea but she was on the telly and the blokes didn't argue so it's gotta be right. No?
Good luck Saints! on 23:23 - Feb 5 with 385 viewsdarthvader

Good luck Saints! on 22:18 - Feb 5 by cynicalsaint

he's a leg breaking, draft dodging, card waving, diving c***, but according to the media 'he's not like that' so i think we should cut him some slack.

Well some one should cut his slack , give him something to dive for the cheating cünt
[Post edited 5 Feb 2020 23:24]

keep the faith coyr

Good luck Saints! on 01:14 - Feb 6 with 367 viewsTimSaint

Good luck Saints! on 20:13 - Feb 5 by darthvader

I've just had a call from the lad I sold my ticket to. He's been refused entry with his mate and there are around 30 others that were not allowed in.

At the bottom of the steps you had to show your ticket to stewards,then after the steps, go through airport security like at say the O2, where you put keys phone wallet in the side bit, then go to the turnstiles and scan your ticket at the gate and go in.
There was 1 guy in front of us having problems, but generally everyone got through smoothly and quickly, once it became apparent that after the ticket was scanned, you have to remove it from the scanning machine before it lets you in.

Stewards were all ok, even if they did per a few fans off by telling those with bags to use the new bag drop facility - big queue and no doubt costly.

TimSaint

Good luck Saints! on 01:27 - Feb 6 with 360 viewsBicester_North

Good luck Saints! on 01:14 - Feb 6 by TimSaint

At the bottom of the steps you had to show your ticket to stewards,then after the steps, go through airport security like at say the O2, where you put keys phone wallet in the side bit, then go to the turnstiles and scan your ticket at the gate and go in.
There was 1 guy in front of us having problems, but generally everyone got through smoothly and quickly, once it became apparent that after the ticket was scanned, you have to remove it from the scanning machine before it lets you in.

Stewards were all ok, even if they did per a few fans off by telling those with bags to use the new bag drop facility - big queue and no doubt costly.

Shit service at the bars. Fat noncey looking flat cap fans who shut up when the numbers aren’t in their favour. Spurs never change.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Good luck Saints! on 01:29 - Feb 6 with 359 viewsTimSaint

We had a few panic moments all game.

In the first half we were caught out a few times and let Spurs break too easily.

With Stephens at RB and Vest not looking too assured at CB, it was obvious where their goal would come from. We failed to pick up Moura coming back from offside, he then collected a pass (when inside), sidestepped Vest and slotted home.

For the winner, we needlessly gave it away in midfield, allowed them to break, should have cut out the through ball to Son (looks like Vest got nutmegged) and we know what the diving cheating cvnt did after that.

We played really well in the circumstances though and with more clinical finishing, should have had the game easily won before the final 15 mins. Even the Spurs fans we spoke to, said we should have won. Ings, Red, Bouf, Long, Vest and JWP could all really have done better in front of goal.

I just hope JWP recovers quickly, Vest becomes an adequate deputy for Bed and KWP slots in well at RB. But let in 10 days will be a totally different test and we owe them for that wet afternoon in August !!

TimSaint

Good luck Saints! on 09:40 - Feb 6 with 291 viewsdarthvader

Good luck Saints! on 01:29 - Feb 6 by TimSaint

We had a few panic moments all game.

In the first half we were caught out a few times and let Spurs break too easily.

With Stephens at RB and Vest not looking too assured at CB, it was obvious where their goal would come from. We failed to pick up Moura coming back from offside, he then collected a pass (when inside), sidestepped Vest and slotted home.

For the winner, we needlessly gave it away in midfield, allowed them to break, should have cut out the through ball to Son (looks like Vest got nutmegged) and we know what the diving cheating cvnt did after that.

We played really well in the circumstances though and with more clinical finishing, should have had the game easily won before the final 15 mins. Even the Spurs fans we spoke to, said we should have won. Ings, Red, Bouf, Long, Vest and JWP could all really have done better in front of goal.

I just hope JWP recovers quickly, Vest becomes an adequate deputy for Bed and KWP slots in well at RB. But let in 10 days will be a totally different test and we owe them for that wet afternoon in August !!

We are going to hammer someone soon.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2020 11:29]

keep the faith coyr

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024