Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Caroline flack ... 17:42 - Feb 15 with 5150 viewsdarthvader

hsa been found dead in her flat ...
Bloody hell terrible news

keep the faith coyr

Caroline flack ... on 12:00 - Feb 18 with 749 viewsSadoldgit

Caroline flack ... on 10:56 - Feb 18 by Marcus_y

Your experience has a lot in common with mine sir. So sorry to hear of this, no one should go through this. I agree more men need to report it,. but when we do it gets laughed off and the lady gets let off, while they site stress of looking after kids etc as excuses for her. Like you, I had been punched, threatened with a knife, and more, but I never reported it. I too wish i had now. But the kids attested to my claims to the police, but they still refused to take any action against her, but spent thousands of tax payers money hauling me over the coals for name calling. I spoke to fathers for justice in regards to going to family court to get custody of the kids also, as social services were aware of her drinking and violence and recommended she attended parenting courses, yet still the family court gave her custody. It beggars belief.

You have my sympathies mate and well done for speaking up. It is even harder when kids are involved isn’t it!

A short while after we separated my ex met a guy who wanted to take her and my kids to live in Spain. I had a court order to see them every week so she had to take me to court to try and overturn my order. Despite her previous issue with her first husband and our own problems, the judge let he take the kids to live with a man she had not long met and wasn’t married to in southern Spain.His argument was it was no different to taking them to live in Newcastle!! Fathers certainly get a poor deal under the law.
Caroline flack ... on 12:26 - Feb 18 with 724 viewsMarcus_y

Caroline flack ... on 11:07 - Feb 18 by DorsetIan

Thanks. That makes sense, and it does seem harsh and one sided. Hopefully your lawyer had a chance to explain a bit of the background when it came to a discussion on sentencing.

It was mentioned but the lawyer agreed the judge did not care to listen and just saw it as excuses for my behaviour. Everything she ever did was ignored and irrelevant.

You're nothing but a lot of talk n'a' badge.

Caroline flack ... on 12:27 - Feb 18 with 719 viewsMarcus_y

Caroline flack ... on 12:00 - Feb 18 by Sadoldgit

You have my sympathies mate and well done for speaking up. It is even harder when kids are involved isn’t it!

A short while after we separated my ex met a guy who wanted to take her and my kids to live in Spain. I had a court order to see them every week so she had to take me to court to try and overturn my order. Despite her previous issue with her first husband and our own problems, the judge let he take the kids to live with a man she had not long met and wasn’t married to in southern Spain.His argument was it was no different to taking them to live in Newcastle!! Fathers certainly get a poor deal under the law.

I have heard similar stories sir. Indeed a Mackenzie friend I spoke with suffered worse than both of us. Equality does not exist in these matters it seems.

Caroline flack ... on 14:20 - Feb 18 with 681 viewsDorsetIan

Caroline flack ... on 12:26 - Feb 18 by Marcus_y

It was mentioned but the lawyer agreed the judge did not care to listen and just saw it as excuses for my behaviour. Everything she ever did was ignored and irrelevant.

How was the community service? What did they have you doing? Hopefully something worthwhile at least.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Caroline flack ... on 15:14 - Feb 18 with 663 viewsSadoldgit

Caroline flack ... on 12:27 - Feb 18 by Marcus_y

I have heard similar stories sir. Indeed a Mackenzie friend I spoke with suffered worse than both of us. Equality does not exist in these matters it seems.

The general rule of thumb seems to be that children are better off with their mothers. However that isn’t always the case. Each case should be judged on its merits. Time for a level playing ground.
Caroline flack ... on 08:43 - Feb 19 with 604 viewsMarcus_y

Caroline flack ... on 14:20 - Feb 18 by DorsetIan

How was the community service? What did they have you doing? Hopefully something worthwhile at least.

Ironically they sent me working at a charity shop for Age UK, who I already worked with as a volunteer anyway before. So in effect I never felt punished which was a bit of justice in the end.

Caroline flack ... on 08:59 - Feb 19 with 587 viewsMarcus_y

Caroline flack ... on 15:14 - Feb 18 by Sadoldgit

The general rule of thumb seems to be that children are better off with their mothers. However that isn’t always the case. Each case should be judged on its merits. Time for a level playing ground.

I can tel you now that the field is far from level. Social services are bat shit mental in their desperation and bias toward mothers. In the report they made about our kids they said, Mother is violent, has issues with drinking, is not entertaining and we suggest she attends parenting courses. The kids wrote letters to the court saying could they please live with me. I am tee total and have never laid a hand on the kids or the wife. They said i was a good dad......the conclusion and recommendation with all this in kind. Kids to spend MORE time with Mother and less with me. I still have a copy of this report I am releasing to the press.

Caroline flack ... on 09:28 - Feb 19 with 577 viewsDorsetIan

Caroline flack ... on 08:43 - Feb 19 by Marcus_y

Ironically they sent me working at a charity shop for Age UK, who I already worked with as a volunteer anyway before. So in effect I never felt punished which was a bit of justice in the end.

Yes, a bit of a silver lining.

I am sorry that you had to go through this experience. It does sound like a nightmare for you, and I hope that you have managed to maintain good relationships with your kids despite the court decisions against you.

Login to get fewer ads

Caroline flack ... on 10:00 - Feb 19 with 559 viewsMarcus_y

Caroline flack ... on 09:28 - Feb 19 by DorsetIan

Yes, a bit of a silver lining.

I am sorry that you had to go through this experience. It does sound like a nightmare for you, and I hope that you have managed to maintain good relationships with your kids despite the court decisions against you.

Yes indeed, both the kids now hate mother and when they turn 16 in 2 and 3 years they will walk away and come to stay with me. She has messed herself up and made them hate her.

Caroline flack ... on 10:39 - Feb 19 with 553 viewsSadoldgit

Caroline flack ... on 08:59 - Feb 19 by Marcus_y

I can tel you now that the field is far from level. Social services are bat shit mental in their desperation and bias toward mothers. In the report they made about our kids they said, Mother is violent, has issues with drinking, is not entertaining and we suggest she attends parenting courses. The kids wrote letters to the court saying could they please live with me. I am tee total and have never laid a hand on the kids or the wife. They said i was a good dad......the conclusion and recommendation with all this in kind. Kids to spend MORE time with Mother and less with me. I still have a copy of this report I am releasing to the press.

Sorry to hear about your problems. The system sucks. From memory there is no appeal procedure either which is appalling.
Caroline flack ... on 10:40 - Feb 19 with 553 viewsDorsetIan

Caroline flack ... on 10:00 - Feb 19 by Marcus_y

Yes indeed, both the kids now hate mother and when they turn 16 in 2 and 3 years they will walk away and come to stay with me. She has messed herself up and made them hate her.

Sorry to hear that their relationship with their mother has soured, but glad that you have been able stay tight with them, and that things will get easier still for you in a couple of years.

Caroline flack ... on 10:48 - Feb 19 with 547 viewsWoodrow_Wilson

Caroline flack ... on 10:40 - Feb 19 by DorsetIan

Sorry to hear that their relationship with their mother has soured, but glad that you have been able stay tight with them, and that things will get easier still for you in a couple of years.

You didn’t have much luck with old ping pong smudger did you?
Caroline flack ... on 12:31 - Feb 19 with 521 viewsBuenosSaint

Caroline flack ... on 10:40 - Feb 19 by DorsetIan

Absolutely and. Can't even imagine what you all went through in the experience and protracted court cases.

. This is nothing in comparison but many years ago I made my missus so angry that she almost whacked me with a full mug of tea. She just stopped short. Now I've been in rucks/ even riots but I can honestly say I have never been so shit scared in my life. I think it was partly because my 8 year old son was watching and the shock that someone I knew so well could be capable of that. But in fairness and reflection the mental abuse I dished over time did push her to the limit.

Poll: The Long Future

Caroline flack ... on 15:45 - Feb 19 with 493 viewsDorsetIan

Caroline flack ... on 10:48 - Feb 19 by Woodrow_Wilson

You didn’t have much luck with old ping pong smudger did you?

You're trolling up the wrong tree, Mr President. U13s West Cumbria table tennis runner-up 1976.

Caroline flack ... on 18:05 - Feb 19 with 470 viewsOccasional_Showers

Caroline flack ... on 10:39 - Feb 19 by Sadoldgit

Sorry to hear about your problems. The system sucks. From memory there is no appeal procedure either which is appalling.

Her family have today published an unpublished Twitter post blaming the court case so feel free to apologise for being wrong.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Caroline flack ... on 19:06 - Feb 19 with 452 viewsSadoldgit

Caroline flack ... on 18:05 - Feb 19 by Occasional_Showers

Her family have today published an unpublished Twitter post blaming the court case so feel free to apologise for being wrong.

Are you aware that she has a previous history of threatening to kill herself and self harming? That would be well before her court case. Don’t let your ignorance get in the way of another pointless post though.

Here’s a thought. If you are charged with a crime and believe that you are innocent, go to court and prove your innocence. Surely better than letting your father and twin sister find your lifeless body?

What do you think?
Caroline flack ... on 19:12 - Feb 19 with 441 viewsSadoldgit

Caroline flack ... on 18:05 - Feb 19 by Occasional_Showers

I have been looking very hard but I can’t find anywhere where it says that her family blame the CPS for her suicide. Can you help?
Caroline flack ... on 19:24 - Feb 19 with 434 viewsOccasional_Showers

Caroline flack ... on 19:12 - Feb 19 by Sadoldgit

I have been looking very hard but I can’t find anywhere where it says that her family blame the CPS for her suicide. Can you help?

It's clear you have an agenda to blame everyone except the the idiots that decided to pursue this case so I'm not going play around with specifics. She cited her arrest and the case. Obviously other factors such as the press and trolling also affected her, but it was the case against her that nobody wanted (including the victim) and wasnt in the public's interest that ultimately pushed her over the edge.

Caroline flack ... on 19:28 - Feb 19 with 432 viewsOccasional_Showers

Caroline flack ... on 19:06 - Feb 19 by Sadoldgit

Are you aware that she has a previous history of threatening to kill herself and self harming? That would be well before her court case. Don’t let your ignorance get in the way of another pointless post though.

Here’s a thought. If you are charged with a crime and believe that you are innocent, go to court and prove your innocence. Surely better than letting your father and twin sister find your lifeless body?

What do you think?

If that was the case why wasnt she sectioned and given help rather than some idiot deciding to make an example out of a celebrity with a court case. I wasnt aware of the previous history but now you've pointed it out it only weakens your already lame defence of the cps.

Caroline flack ... on 20:17 - Feb 19 with 415 viewsSadoldgit

Caroline flack ... on 19:24 - Feb 19 by Occasional_Showers

It's clear you have an agenda to blame everyone except the the idiots that decided to pursue this case so I'm not going play around with specifics. She cited her arrest and the case. Obviously other factors such as the press and trolling also affected her, but it was the case against her that nobody wanted (including the victim) and wasnt in the public's interest that ultimately pushed her over the edge.

You are the one with the agenda. The way you constantly try and belittle hard working professional people shows that. Of course you can’t provide specifics, because there are none. When you say that it was a case that nobody wanted you are clearly wrong. The Criminal Justice System wanted it because it felt that there was a case to answer.

When the Coroner’s case reopens in August I shall be more than happy to apologise if they blame the CPS for her death. I really don’t think that will happen though.
Caroline flack ... on 20:23 - Feb 19 with 413 viewsSadoldgit

Caroline flack ... on 19:28 - Feb 19 by Occasional_Showers

If that was the case why wasnt she sectioned and given help rather than some idiot deciding to make an example out of a celebrity with a court case. I wasnt aware of the previous history but now you've pointed it out it only weakens your already lame defence of the cps.

How does it weaken the case? If she was mentally unstable, are you saying that makes her incapable of assaulting someone? I know that you don’t do specifics, but you might like to do some joined up thinking. If someone is possibly a danger to themselves, do you think it is possible that they could be a danger to others too?

Given your strange obsession with trying to pin the blame on professional and experienced lawyers, I am wondering if you have another reason for getting at the CPS?
Caroline flack ... on 20:56 - Feb 19 with 401 viewsOccasional_Showers

Caroline flack ... on 20:23 - Feb 19 by Sadoldgit

How does it weaken the case? If she was mentally unstable, are you saying that makes her incapable of assaulting someone? I know that you don’t do specifics, but you might like to do some joined up thinking. If someone is possibly a danger to themselves, do you think it is possible that they could be a danger to others too?

Given your strange obsession with trying to pin the blame on professional and experienced lawyers, I am wondering if you have another reason for getting at the CPS?

No reason at all. You're the one blaming everyone apart from the people who brought a case that the victim didn't want bringing, one that wasnt in the public interest, and one that was the primary reason for her suicide. You are very quick and very specific in singling out the press and trolling but you cannot blame those who brought the case or even apportion a degree of blame in the direction of the cps. Therefore I think it's reasonable to assume you have an agenda in defending the cps especially as you do or did work for them.

Caroline flack ... on 21:02 - Feb 19 with 397 viewsOccasional_Showers

Caroline flack ... on 20:17 - Feb 19 by Sadoldgit

You are the one with the agenda. The way you constantly try and belittle hard working professional people shows that. Of course you can’t provide specifics, because there are none. When you say that it was a case that nobody wanted you are clearly wrong. The Criminal Justice System wanted it because it felt that there was a case to answer.

When the Coroner’s case reopens in August I shall be more than happy to apologise if they blame the CPS for her death. I really don’t think that will happen though.

Of course it wont happen. It's called closing ranks. However a reasonable person would apportion some blame to the press, they would apportion some blame to the trolls, and they would apportion some blame to the authorities including the cps.

The fact you absolve the cps of any blame whatsoever, despite the boyfriend (the victim) not agreeing with them, is I think quite extraordinary, but you are entitled to your opinion, as am I.

Caroline flack ... on 22:10 - Feb 19 with 375 viewsSadoldgit

Caroline flack ... on 21:02 - Feb 19 by Occasional_Showers

Of course it wont happen. It's called closing ranks. However a reasonable person would apportion some blame to the press, they would apportion some blame to the trolls, and they would apportion some blame to the authorities including the cps.

The fact you absolve the cps of any blame whatsoever, despite the boyfriend (the victim) not agreeing with them, is I think quite extraordinary, but you are entitled to your opinion, as am I.

You are perfectly entitled to you view. The fact that you don’t have a clue why defendants in domestic abuse cases don’t get to say if their case is dropped shows you have no understanding of what goes on in many domestic abuse cases, so it’s just as well that people who know what they are doing make these decisions and not people like you.

I shall make this point again. The CPS has a duty of care for the victim. The defence have a duty of care for the defendant. If her defence team were of the opinion that their client was not currently fit to stand trial, it is their responsibility to make an application to the court. The court make that decision, not the CPS.

If you or anybody you care about ever gets assaulted, you might just be grateful that an idiot pen pusher does their job.

Good night.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2020 22:19]
Caroline flack ... on 06:37 - Feb 20 with 336 viewsOccasional_Showers

Caroline flack ... on 22:10 - Feb 19 by Sadoldgit

You are perfectly entitled to you view. The fact that you don’t have a clue why defendants in domestic abuse cases don’t get to say if their case is dropped shows you have no understanding of what goes on in many domestic abuse cases, so it’s just as well that people who know what they are doing make these decisions and not people like you.

I shall make this point again. The CPS has a duty of care for the victim. The defence have a duty of care for the defendant. If her defence team were of the opinion that their client was not currently fit to stand trial, it is their responsibility to make an application to the court. The court make that decision, not the CPS.

If you or anybody you care about ever gets assaulted, you might just be grateful that an idiot pen pusher does their job.

Good night.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2020 22:19]

Not even going apportion a little blame at the hands of the CPS?

You were quick enough to blame the press and trolling, so you're good at blaming people. The fact you absolve the CPS of any blame whatsoever is frankly astounding, but I'm totally convinced it'll be the 12th of never before you take a sensible view.

Good Morning.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024