Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Caroline flack ... 17:42 - Feb 15 with 5167 viewsdarthvader

hsa been found dead in her flat ...
Bloody hell terrible news

keep the faith coyr

Caroline flack ... on 07:46 - Feb 20 with 441 viewsSadoldgit

Caroline flack ... on 06:37 - Feb 20 by Occasional_Showers

Not even going apportion a little blame at the hands of the CPS?

You were quick enough to blame the press and trolling, so you're good at blaming people. The fact you absolve the CPS of any blame whatsoever is frankly astounding, but I'm totally convinced it'll be the 12th of never before you take a sensible view.

Good Morning.

Why are you so obsessed with optioning blame? I mentioned the media and social media coverage because her close friends brought that up. No finger pointing at the police who arrested her and brought the case to the attention of the CPS? No finger pointing at her defence team who have a duty of care towards her but failed to get the case adjourned if she was mentally unfit to face trial?The inquest has not been concluded. No one knows what was going on in Caroline Flack’s mind at that time apart from herself. I have explained to you how the Criminal Justice System works, something that you wilfully ignore. You seem to have a strange need to impose your own prejudice on something you know precious little about. There will be an internal enquiry at the CPS as there always is in situations like this and at some point they will make a statement. The coroner will make a statement at the conclusion of the inquest. I suggest we leave this until we know more from official sources but if you feel the need to keep pointing the finger at people who are paid to do what they do to protect innocent victims, knock yourself out.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2020 9:24]
Caroline flack ... on 09:28 - Feb 20 with 401 viewsSadoldgit

Caroline flack ... on 21:02 - Feb 19 by Occasional_Showers

Of course it wont happen. It's called closing ranks. However a reasonable person would apportion some blame to the press, they would apportion some blame to the trolls, and they would apportion some blame to the authorities including the cps.

The fact you absolve the cps of any blame whatsoever, despite the boyfriend (the victim) not agreeing with them, is I think quite extraordinary, but you are entitled to your opinion, as am I.

Closing ranks? Do you appreciate that each section of the Criminal Justice System is entirely independent of one another? They rare all separate agencies and don’t hold back if they think another agency has failed the system. Internal investigations can be pretty brutal too. Having been through one myself I can attest to that.
Caroline flack ... on 10:38 - Feb 20 with 385 viewsthis_charming_man

Caroline flack ... on 09:28 - Feb 20 by Sadoldgit

Closing ranks? Do you appreciate that each section of the Criminal Justice System is entirely independent of one another? They rare all separate agencies and don’t hold back if they think another agency has failed the system. Internal investigations can be pretty brutal too. Having been through one myself I can attest to that.

This seems a very emotive subject for you soggy, so much so you’re continuing your crusade across multiple mongboards.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Caroline flack ... on 10:56 - Feb 20 with 381 viewsOccasional_Showers

Caroline flack ... on 07:46 - Feb 20 by Sadoldgit

Why are you so obsessed with optioning blame? I mentioned the media and social media coverage because her close friends brought that up. No finger pointing at the police who arrested her and brought the case to the attention of the CPS? No finger pointing at her defence team who have a duty of care towards her but failed to get the case adjourned if she was mentally unfit to face trial?The inquest has not been concluded. No one knows what was going on in Caroline Flack’s mind at that time apart from herself. I have explained to you how the Criminal Justice System works, something that you wilfully ignore. You seem to have a strange need to impose your own prejudice on something you know precious little about. There will be an internal enquiry at the CPS as there always is in situations like this and at some point they will make a statement. The coroner will make a statement at the conclusion of the inquest. I suggest we leave this until we know more from official sources but if you feel the need to keep pointing the finger at people who are paid to do what they do to protect innocent victims, knock yourself out.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2020 9:24]

So when you point fingers at the press and trolls it's ok because it's you doing it, but when someone else points a finger at the the CPS it's not ok.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Caroline flack ... on 11:27 - Feb 20 with 368 viewsSadoldgit

Caroline flack ... on 10:56 - Feb 20 by Occasional_Showers

So when you point fingers at the press and trolls it's ok because it's you doing it, but when someone else points a finger at the the CPS it's not ok.

Blimey mate, you are like a dog with a bone. I was showing you that there was a lot mor to it than your blinkered view. What have you got against the CPS? Have they charged you with something?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024