Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Priti Patel 08:36 - Feb 23 with 4538 viewssaint22

Nasty piece of work and proving further Boris is clueless

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2020/feb/22/home-office-immigration-head-qu
Priti Patel on 08:46 - Mar 1 with 1104 viewsDorsetIan

Priti Patel on 07:59 - Mar 1 by Bazza

Exactly right Kennington. We simply have no idea what’s going on. Depending on your source of news you get completely differing comments. Years ago the home office was called ‘ not fit for purpose’ by the Home Secretary. Who knows if its culture has arrived yet into the 21st century ?

We know.

A serious man like this, with 33 years on the clock and a severance package on the table, does not make a speculative constructive dismissal claim.

Get real.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Priti Patel on 08:50 - Mar 1 with 1104 viewsgrumpy

Priti Patel on 14:59 - Feb 29 by Kennington

How do you know? Nobody knows other than a very select inner circle at the HO. The rest is just newspaper speculation.

One of the 'very select inner circle at the HO' might enlighten you shortly.
Priti Patel on 08:57 - Mar 1 with 1093 viewsOccasional_Showers

Ultimately it’s a case of good riddance to a yesterdays man. Dominic Cummings is taking on the civil service and he’s changing the civil service. It has needed a damn good sorting out for years as it’s become a left leaning organisation. The fact the left are squealing about it, and the fact the civil service are squealing about it means good work is being done. It shows that this Conservative majority government means business.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Priti Patel on 09:24 - Mar 1 with 1076 viewscocklebreath

Priti Patel on 10:23 - Feb 23 by Occasional_Showers

Most working class people think exactly as I do. They despise Labour.

Not sure that’s true

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Priti Patel on 09:35 - Mar 1 with 1069 viewsOccasional_Showers

Priti Patel on 09:24 - Mar 1 by cocklebreath

Not sure that’s true

It’s very true everywhere outside of London. And it’s only not true in London as their are so few indigenous working class people left there.

Labour as a party have no intention of changing to represent the people they need to vote for them, instead they see it as their purpose to educate the people that they need to vote for them into thinking the way they do.

It will not work.

Priti Patel on 10:00 - Mar 1 with 1043 viewsIngskneeslide

Priti Patel on 09:35 - Mar 1 by Occasional_Showers

It’s very true everywhere outside of London. And it’s only not true in London as their are so few indigenous working class people left there.

Labour as a party have no intention of changing to represent the people they need to vote for them, instead they see it as their purpose to educate the people that they need to vote for them into thinking the way they do.

It will not work.

You forgot to say ‘Labour wouldn’t know a working class person if they tripped over one’
Priti Patel on 11:36 - Mar 1 with 1004 viewsDorsetIan

Priti Patel on 09:35 - Mar 1 by Occasional_Showers

It will not work.

Are you talking about 'working class people' or 'indigenous working class people' and if the latter, why are you now excluding 'non-indigenous working class people' from your claim?

Also how are you defining 'non-indigenous'. It is anyone not born within the sound of Bow Bells?

Priti Patel on 12:18 - Mar 1 with 989 viewsOccasional_Showers

Priti Patel on 10:00 - Mar 1 by Ingskneeslide

You forgot to say ‘Labour wouldn’t know a working class person if they tripped over one’

corbyn wouldn’t know one, that was what I always said, and that was totally correct. Corbyn was a middle class activist. The disciples to the cult of Corbyn were middle class activists. Once Corbyn has gone it’ll still be those same middle class activists who form the bulk of the Labour Party membership and as such the party will continue to function as they dictate.

Login to get fewer ads

Priti Patel on 13:48 - Mar 1 with 970 viewsBazza

Priti Patel on 08:46 - Mar 1 by DorsetIan

We know.

A serious man like this, with 33 years on the clock and a severance package on the table, does not make a speculative constructive dismissal claim.

Get real.

Actually that's the normal way to secure a severance package otherwise he's just leaving with nothing (other than his huge pension when he's old enough).

Ian, you make some fair discussion points but you keep tripping over your massive political bias!
Priti Patel on 14:49 - Mar 1 with 947 viewsDorsetIan

Priti Patel on 13:48 - Mar 1 by Bazza

Actually that's the normal way to secure a severance package otherwise he's just leaving with nothing (other than his huge pension when he's old enough).

Ian, you make some fair discussion points but you keep tripping over your massive political bias!

You've made your own point there. As it stands he has resigned so he walks away with nothing (except, as you say, his pension.

And if he loses his case, he will get nothing more.

So, here's chap with 33 years on the clock. They must have been offering him something substantial to walk away quietly and he has rejected it in favour of costly legal action which could bag him nothing. It is not the normal decision. The normal decision is to take what's on offer risk free and walk away quietly - especially if you are a very senior civil servant.

To do the opposite he must be (a) extremely pissed off and (b) very very sure that he has a case against Priti Patel.

In terms of bias. You can read my previous posts on this forum, going back to when she was appointed (maybe even before - she's been on my radar for a long time) about Priti Patel. If that makes me prejudiced against her in this case, so be it. But I can tell you it's nothing to do with her politics. I don't like bullsh!tters and she takes bullsh!tting to another level.
[Post edited 1 Mar 2020 14:51]

Priti Patel (n/t) on 15:19 - Mar 1 with 928 viewsDellHero

Priti Patel on 14:49 - Mar 1 by DorsetIan

You've made your own point there. As it stands he has resigned so he walks away with nothing (except, as you say, his pension.

And if he loses his case, he will get nothing more.

So, here's chap with 33 years on the clock. They must have been offering him something substantial to walk away quietly and he has rejected it in favour of costly legal action which could bag him nothing. It is not the normal decision. The normal decision is to take what's on offer risk free and walk away quietly - especially if you are a very senior civil servant.

To do the opposite he must be (a) extremely pissed off and (b) very very sure that he has a case against Priti Patel.

In terms of bias. You can read my previous posts on this forum, going back to when she was appointed (maybe even before - she's been on my radar for a long time) about Priti Patel. If that makes me prejudiced against her in this case, so be it. But I can tell you it's nothing to do with her politics. I don't like bullsh!tters and she takes bullsh!tting to another level.
[Post edited 1 Mar 2020 14:51]

[Post edited 10 May 2020 18:12]
Priti Patel on 22:42 - Mar 1 with 888 viewsPaninaro83

Priti Patel on 20:38 - Feb 23 by Occasional_Showers

Keeping up with political correctness is such a minefield

A person of Colour ✅
A coloured person ❌

As a voice of a generation there is nothing remotely offensive with describing one of our friends as a person of colour, or POC as I like to call them.

As for Priti Patel she is doing a wonderful job, anyone who implores their lazy white working class to get off their complacent backsides and back into work deserves a round of applause. Maybe they will start mixing with POCs, LGBTs and widen their horizons, We all,know this is true because there are a huge amount of middle class people who regularLy have to endure working class people an this narrow minded bigotry whilst making their way to their commutes.

What a catalyst you turned out to be!

Priti Patel on 16:25 - Mar 3 with 789 viewsarfurdent

probably a right slut in the sack

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Priti Patel on 12:45 - Apr 20 with 674 viewsPatfromPoole

I see that the guy who complained about her is taking his case to a tribunal.....

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Priti Patel on 13:16 - Apr 20 with 651 viewsDorsetIan

Priti Patel on 12:45 - Apr 20 by PatfromPoole

I see that the guy who complained about her is taking his case to a tribunal.....

Thank for the tip off - I like a good Priti Patel story!

I'm interested in how the internal inquiry into her is going. The Guardian article says this:

"A Cabinet Office inquiry into the allegations of bullying and Rutnam’s resignation is being carried by Sir Alex Allan, the prime minister’s independent adviser on ministers’ interests. He will decide whether Patel broke any rules. However, the final say rests with Johnson, who can overrule Allan and keep Allan’s findings secret."

Can't see Johnson exercising his vetoes on this one. Think he'll be glad to have an excuse to bin her if he gets the chance.

Priti Patel on 14:31 - Apr 20 with 621 viewsSadoldgit

Priti Patel on 13:16 - Apr 20 by DorsetIan

Thank for the tip off - I like a good Priti Patel story!

I'm interested in how the internal inquiry into her is going. The Guardian article says this:

"A Cabinet Office inquiry into the allegations of bullying and Rutnam’s resignation is being carried by Sir Alex Allan, the prime minister’s independent adviser on ministers’ interests. He will decide whether Patel broke any rules. However, the final say rests with Johnson, who can overrule Allan and keep Allan’s findings secret."

Can't see Johnson exercising his vetoes on this one. Think he'll be glad to have an excuse to bin her if he gets the chance.

I don’t know. He brought her back when previously sacked and doesn’t seem to have a problem with inept ministers in his cabinet. Rather than pick strong, capable ministers he goes for weak ones who will do what he wants in order to get on. I expect he does it to make himself look better.
Priti Patel on 16:30 - Apr 20 with 597 viewshuelinsaint

Priti Patel on 09:01 - Feb 25 by Dominic_Oliver

Be honest guys Priti Patel is the wrong kind of immigrant. If a person of colour doesn’t slavishly adhere to the orthodox Leftist idea that all immigrants are oppressed and only voting Labour can benefit them then they are simply tools of the cis-gendered Tory oppression machine.
The real heroes are David Lammy, Diane Abbott and brave anti- patriarchy biology denier Dawn Butler.

Nothing to do with her demographic, she's just tw*t
Priti Patel on 19:28 - Apr 28 with 509 viewssaint22

Priti Patel on 16:30 - Apr 20 by huelinsaint

Nothing to do with her demographic, she's just tw*t

What a nasty useless woman she is
Trying to score points today stating crime figures for burglary’s are down the past month
Ffs you stupid cow
Priti Patel on 19:30 - Apr 28 with 506 viewsBicester_North

Priti Patel on 19:28 - Apr 28 by saint22

What a nasty useless woman she is
Trying to score points today stating crime figures for burglary’s are down the past month
Ffs you stupid cow

She isn’t on this mongboard Benny Liar

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Priti Patel on 20:01 - Apr 28 with 482 viewssaint22

Priti Patel on 19:30 - Apr 28 by Bicester_North

She isn’t on this mongboard Benny Liar

Unfortunately thicko types like you are though
Missing your special school?
Priti Patel on 20:05 - Apr 28 with 479 viewsBicester_North

Priti Patel on 20:01 - Apr 28 by saint22

Unfortunately thicko types like you are though
Missing your special school?

Oh dear, prejudiced against the disabled as well as a degenerate bullshitter, you really scrape the barrel Ben.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024