Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No subject 18:49 - Mar 14 with 9956 viewsDellHero

[Post edited 9 May 2020 19:58]
Global squinnying over corona on 19:00 - Mar 14 with 3884 viewsIngskneeslide

You are an attention-seeking turd
Global squinnying over corona on 19:07 - Mar 14 with 3868 viewsOccasional_Showers

I think the travel bans are silly as the point of containment is long gone, and I’m not just saying that because I’ve been affected. People are dieing and my cancelled holiday isn’t important at all. I just think the travel bans are token gesture by politicians who want to look like they’re in control.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Global squinnying over corona on 19:09 - Mar 14 with 3866 viewsSaintsforeverj

I'm not quite sure why there is such a panic. People could catch and do catch flu which also kills at risk people. Most people who get coronavirus get mild to moderate symptoms and then recover. Arteta had it a few days and now he is better. Same for the Chelsea player. I understand that it's dangerous if you are older or have lung problems. So why can't those people just self isolate?

If this virus caused brain damage or was killing everybody, I could understand the panic and I myself would probably not go out. But considering 99 per cent of people just get mild symptoms, I am trying to hard to understand why everything is so extreme. Those at risk, should get sick pay to self isolate. Everyone else who just get a cold can surely just carry on?

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Global squinnying over corona (n/t) on 19:17 - Mar 14 with 3854 viewsDellHero

Global squinnying over corona on 19:09 - Mar 14 by Saintsforeverj

I'm not quite sure why there is such a panic. People could catch and do catch flu which also kills at risk people. Most people who get coronavirus get mild to moderate symptoms and then recover. Arteta had it a few days and now he is better. Same for the Chelsea player. I understand that it's dangerous if you are older or have lung problems. So why can't those people just self isolate?

If this virus caused brain damage or was killing everybody, I could understand the panic and I myself would probably not go out. But considering 99 per cent of people just get mild symptoms, I am trying to hard to understand why everything is so extreme. Those at risk, should get sick pay to self isolate. Everyone else who just get a cold can surely just carry on?

Global squinnying over corona on 19:17 - Mar 14 with 3846 viewsOccasional_Showers

Global squinnying over corona on 19:09 - Mar 14 by Saintsforeverj

1/5 or thereabouts are hospitalised, 1/5 of those people require intensive care, 1/5 of those die.

Where do you get the figure of 99% experiencing mild symptoms?

Global squinnying over corona (n/t) on 19:17 - Mar 14 with 3853 viewsDellHero

Global squinnying over corona on 19:00 - Mar 14 by Ingskneeslide

You are an attention-seeking turd

Global squinnying over corona on 19:18 - Mar 14 with 3842 viewsOccasional_Showers

Global squinnying over corona (n/t) on 19:17 - Mar 14 by DellHero

You’re a moron Dave.

Global squinnying over corona (n/t) on 19:28 - Mar 14 with 3820 viewsDellHero

Global squinnying over corona on 19:18 - Mar 14 by Occasional_Showers

You’re a moron Dave.

Login to get fewer ads

Global squinnying over corona on 19:29 - Mar 14 with 3816 viewsSaintsforeverj

Global squinnying over corona on 19:17 - Mar 14 by Occasional_Showers

1/5 or thereabouts are hospitalised, 1/5 of those people require intensive care, 1/5 of those die.

Where do you get the figure of 99% experiencing mild symptoms?

Seen lots of different figures but I meant only 1 to 2 per cent die. Its worse for flu. About 80 per cent according to this article get mild symptoms with coronavirus, so the vast majority do not need to worry. 20 per cent end up in hospital but that is similar for flu, I'm sure. I totally understand that it's a killer for at risk people, so the at risk people should self isolate. Not a scientist and may not fully understand this but if 80 per cent get mild symptoms why the panic? We don't panic for flu and that kills more than 2 per cent?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/article/coronavirus-body-symptoms.a
[Post edited 14 Mar 2020 19:29]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Global squinnying over corona on 19:29 - Mar 14 with 3821 viewssaint22

It’s the daily mail having a field day
Why the hell are people buying bog roll??
I know a lot of this country are full of sh1te but it’s insane
Media is creating a monster which is gonna ruin the summer and beyond
Watching the news and then telling us to sneeze into a tissue and wash your hands with soap ffs
If you don’t do that normally you are an idiot anyway
Global squinnying over corona on 19:42 - Mar 14 with 3791 viewsTheMoog

Global squinnying over corona on 19:29 - Mar 14 by saint22

Watching the news and then telling us to sneeze into a tissue and wash your hands with soap ffs

You should be stockpiling bog roll because you’ll be sh1tting yourself that you can’t fly to the states to seal those big deals now.

Standby to standby

Global squinnying over corona on 19:43 - Mar 14 with 3791 viewsHeisenberg

If you think this is some sort of media driven conspiracy then you either haven't read anything about the coronavirus or don't understand it. Yes the flu kills lots of people but the point is this virus isn't the flu. It's new, not treatable and could possibly mutate. I'm sorry it's going to ruin your summer and your day excursions and weekend jaunts.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Global squinnying over corona on 19:45 - Mar 14 with 3788 viewsIngskneeslide

You p1ss and panic every single week about RH’s team selections but you’re totally chilled about millions of people potentially dying? I guess the travel ban does make it hard for you to go on your made up holidays.
Global squinnying over corona on 19:48 - Mar 14 with 3784 viewscocklebreath

Global squinnying over corona on 19:43 - Mar 14 by Heisenberg

If you think this is some sort of media driven conspiracy then you either haven't read anything about the coronavirus or don't understand it. Yes the flu kills lots of people but the point is this virus isn't the flu. It's new, not treatable and could possibly mutate. I'm sorry it's going to ruin your summer and your day excursions and weekend jaunts.

That’s some proper scaremongering

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Global squinnying over corona on 20:01 - Mar 14 with 3768 viewsIngskneeslide

Global squinnying over corona (n/t) on 19:17 - Mar 14 by DellHero

You’re either an attention seeking turd or a wilfully ignorant plum. Which would you prefer to be known as?
Global squinnying over corona (n/t) on 21:04 - Mar 14 with 3711 viewsDellHero

Global squinnying over corona on 20:01 - Mar 14 by Ingskneeslide

You’re either an attention seeking turd or a wilfully ignorant plum. Which would you prefer to be known as?

[Post edited 9 May 2020 19:59]
Global squinnying over corona on 21:07 - Mar 14 with 3700 viewsOccasional_Showers

Global squinnying over corona (n/t) on 21:04 - Mar 14 by DellHero

Fuk off

The mask is slipping.
[Post edited 14 Mar 2020 21:07]

Global squinnying over corona (n/t) on 21:08 - Mar 14 with 3702 viewsDellHero

Global squinnying over corona on 21:07 - Mar 14 by Occasional_Showers

Fuk off

The mask is slipping.

Global squinnying over corona on 21:09 - Mar 14 with 3688 viewsOccasional_Showers

Global squinnying over corona (n/t) on 21:08 - Mar 14 by DellHero

Angry Alan is back.

Global squinnying over corona (n/t) on 21:09 - Mar 14 with 3694 viewsDellHero

Global squinnying over corona on 21:07 - Mar 14 by Occasional_Showers

Fuk off

The mask is slipping.

Global squinnying over corona (n/t) on 21:18 - Mar 14 with 3671 viewsDellHero

Global squinnying over corona on 21:09 - Mar 14 by Occasional_Showers

Angry Alan is back.

[Post edited 9 May 2020 20:00]
Global squinnying over corona on 21:33 - Mar 14 with 3655 viewsIngskneeslide

Global squinnying over corona (n/t) on 21:04 - Mar 14 by DellHero

Some temper you’ve got there my friend. Not surprising that when you consider the best way to fight a pandemic to be to pull your socks up and stop moaning about it that you press the red button a little sooner than the rest of us. Maybe have a deleting spree to calm down?
Global squinnying over corona (n/t) on 22:04 - Mar 14 with 3618 viewsDellHero

Global squinnying over corona on 21:33 - Mar 14 by Ingskneeslide

Some temper you’ve got there my friend. Not surprising that when you consider the best way to fight a pandemic to be to pull your socks up and stop moaning about it that you press the red button a little sooner than the rest of us. Maybe have a deleting spree to calm down?

Global squinnying over corona on 22:20 - Mar 14 with 3597 viewsIngskneeslide

Global squinnying over corona (n/t) on 22:04 - Mar 14 by DellHero

Like I said, I don’t consider people dying to be ‘hysteria’. Our government is looking like it will be bringing in wartime type measures to try and deal with this - are they being hysterical or do they know something you don’t perhaps? Deep down I just don’t think I’m a psychopath like you are. That’s why we see this so differently.
Global squinnying over corona on 22:49 - Mar 14 with 3560 views1885_SFC

Was talking to a mate this morning who's in the Army. He was telling me they have elements on 24-hour standby... to guard supermarkets if/when it all kicks off.

He also said that the Army will be setting up field hospitals - as it were - if the number of cases gets out of hand in a swamped under NHS & that anyone sick & over-65 will be at the back of the queue for treatment.

Don't shoot the messenger!

Old School is Cool

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024