Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rishi Sunak 19:55 - Mar 17 with 2156 viewsBoris_

He's one of our own.

Great move by the government today which is going to save hundreds of thousands of jobs.

Poll: Claude Puel

Rishi Sunak on 08:23 - Mar 19 with 733 viewsGasGiant

Rishi Sunak on 09:56 - Mar 18 by saint22

well constantly depleting funding to the NHS over the last 10 years won't have helped will it?
Never mind everyone voted the same party back in so they know what they are doing right?
And Boris is such a man of the people isn't he? And such a great leader

Stating "constantly depleting funding" suggests you don't bother to check facts but just regurgitate what you think fits your own nasty invidious little prejudice. Can you produce some stats that show that NHS funding has been "constantly depleted". You can go to the ONS and NAO to do some homework if you like. You can put up your opinions on Boris but if you start putting up bullshit I'll call you out. Put up or shut up.
Rishi Sunak on 17:13 - Mar 20 with 673 viewsthis_charming_man

very impressive character to be honest.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Rishi Sunak on 17:30 - Mar 20 with 660 viewsHeisenberg

Rishi Sunak on 17:13 - Mar 20 by this_charming_man

very impressive character to be honest.

It's not that hard to look impressive when you are stood next to a complete clown though is it. At least he can brush his air, can string a sentence together and has some sense of clarity which is definately an upgrade on the waffling bumbling imbecile that is the PM.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Rishi Sunak on 17:34 - Mar 20 with 657 viewsBicester_North

Rishi Sunak on 17:30 - Mar 20 by Heisenberg

It's not that hard to look impressive when you are stood next to a complete clown though is it. At least he can brush his air, can string a sentence together and has some sense of clarity which is definately an upgrade on the waffling bumbling imbecile that is the PM.

Better than Corbyn though

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Rishi Sunak on 17:34 - Mar 20 with 657 viewsthis_charming_man

Rishi Sunak on 17:30 - Mar 20 by Heisenberg

From the little i've seen of him, and maybe it's partly bias because he's a saints fan, he strikes me as a incredibly rare breed of politician that is vaguely competent and likeable.

Rishi Sunak on 17:35 - Mar 20 with 651 viewsBicester_North

Rishi Sunak on 17:34 - Mar 20 by this_charming_man

From the little i've seen of him, and maybe it's partly bias because he's a saints fan, he strikes me as a incredibly rare breed of politician that is vaguely competent and likeable.

Was it Bassett/Burgess Rd his family had the chemist?

Rishi Sunak on 17:37 - Mar 20 with 649 viewsthis_charming_man

Rishi Sunak on 17:35 - Mar 20 by Bicester_North

Yes near the University i think

Rishi Sunak on 17:43 - Mar 20 with 622 viewsJaySaint

He is.

on another note and I know the it is not cool to say it.
Boris looks battered. He has his own little one in the oven and you can tell he is hardly sleeping.

Like them or not, this has been handled very well by the Government

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Login to get fewer ads

Rishi Sunak on 17:53 - Mar 20 with 604 viewsHeisenberg

Rishi Sunak on 17:34 - Mar 20 by this_charming_man

I'm no Tory but inclined to agree. He looks and sounds like a normal person who knows what he is doing. It does show what a bunch of incompetent odd balls we have had to put up from both parties.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Rishi Sunak on 18:09 - Mar 20 with 587 viewsBuggalugs

Rishi Sunak on 17:35 - Mar 20 by Bicester_North

As exclusively revealed by me after his appointment; his mum ran/owned the chemist at the bottom of Burgess Rd and his dad was the senior partner at Raymond Rd surgery. The family used to live on the street I grew up on.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Rishi Sunak on 18:58 - Mar 20 with 555 viewsgrumpy

I think his family can be very proud of Rishi.
Rishi Sunak on 19:45 - Mar 20 with 529 viewsHappy_Jack

Rishi Sunak on 18:58 - Mar 20 by grumpy

Absolutely.

Millbrook Furnishing shop floor level banter
Poll: Who do you think the best Prime Minister of the last 40 years has been?

Rishi Sunak on 20:58 - Mar 20 with 496 viewsinthebox

Sounded like the speech of the next leader of the Tory Party, but I welcome the finance it's the least they could do for people threatened with unemployment through no fault of their own.
Rishi Sunak on 21:33 - Mar 20 with 477 viewssaint22

Rishi Sunak on 17:53 - Mar 20 by Heisenberg

I'm no Tory but inclined to agree. He looks and sounds like a normal person who knows what he is doing. It does show what a bunch of incompetent odd balls we have had to put up from both parties.

Given the amount of people who will be staying at home I am surprised he hasn’t pledged to reduce all energy bills as there is gonna be a lot used
I wonder how long til the gas supply runs low
Rishi Sunak on 22:14 - Mar 20 with 455 viewsBicester_North

Rishi Sunak on 21:33 - Mar 20 by saint22

Given the amount of people who will be staying at home I am surprised he hasn’t pledged to reduce all energy bills as there is gonna be a lot used
I wonder how long til the gas supply runs low

Yes well done Ben, another helmet headed load of drivel

Rishi Sunak on 07:59 - Mar 21 with 386 viewssaint22

Rishi Sunak on 18:58 - Mar 20 by grumpy

Aside from his ears I would agree
Rishi Sunak on 10:25 - Mar 21 with 345 viewsGasGiant

Rishi Sunak on 07:59 - Mar 21 by saint22

Aside from his ears I would agree

You're starting to unravel. That paper thin facade of being an informed Man of the World is falling apart in your chidish, credulous, unsubstantiated tripe. You've overextended yourself beyond your competence, and we're still waiting to discuss your claims about the NHS - what's up - had a change of heart? You provide your sources sonny, and we'll see who knows how to interpret data.
Rishi Sunak on 14:33 - Mar 21 with 307 viewssaint22

Rishi Sunak on 10:25 - Mar 21 by GasGiant

You're starting to unravel. That paper thin facade of being an informed Man of the World is falling apart in your chidish, credulous, unsubstantiated tripe. You've overextended yourself beyond your competence, and we're still waiting to discuss your claims about the NHS - what's up - had a change of heart? You provide your sources sonny, and we'll see who knows how to interpret data.

oh give over, you really have no clue

what's Rishi doing for self employed people, freelancers etc?
why doesn't he reduce fuel tariffs?

Tripe is what thus forum is full of and by numerous posters, although it could easily all be one
Rishi Sunak on 15:07 - Mar 21 with 285 viewsBicester_North

Rishi Sunak on 14:33 - Mar 21 by saint22

Tripe is what thus forum is full of and by numerous posters, although it could easily all be one

Ok then Arthur

Rishi Sunak on 15:48 - Mar 21 with 262 viewsGasGiant

Rishi Sunak on 14:33 - Mar 21 by saint22

I am a freelancer you stupid berk. You think I don't know my own tax and income position? So let's see whether you are man enough to produce the evidence figures for "depleting the NHS" before you start telling anyone else they don't have a clue. Running and hiding when challenged is not the look you want when you're trying to cultivate this jetsetting image from your bedroom.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024