Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hair Cuts 15:15 - Apr 21 with 862 viewsTimSaint

As all the barbers are all currently closed, what is everyone on here doing for hair cuts during the lockdown ?

I know some of us will be follically challenged and not require the services of a barber, or likewise have hair styles that can be cut / clippered / shaved at home.

I got the clippers out and with a little help from the missus, managed a Grade 1 back and sides and a Grade 6 on top. Looks quite good considering I used to use the clippers for an all over same grade cut. No aspirations to become a barber though !!

TimSaint

Hair Cuts on 15:21 - Apr 21 with 855 viewsPatfromPoole

My missus came up trumps.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Hair Cuts on 15:23 - Apr 21 with 853 viewsdirk_doone

Hair Cuts on 15:21 - Apr 21 by PatfromPoole

So, now you've got long, flowing golden locks and an orange face?

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Hair Cuts on 15:28 - Apr 21 with 835 viewsOccasional_Showers

We’ve discussed this. The dogs clippers are looking like they’re going to get an airing.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Hair Cuts on 15:42 - Apr 21 with 831 viewsSadoldgit

Hair Cuts on 15:23 - Apr 21 by dirk_doone

So, now you've got long, flowing golden locks and an orange face?

😂

I still have some hair but it is mostly grey. The trouble is the longer it gets the more it resembles bedsprings escaping from an old mattress. The missus has said she will take the clippers to it which so far I have managed to avoid. The trouble is now, as each day passes I am looking more like a mad scientist and won’t be able to avoid it for much longer. The last time that I had a hair cut at home I was about 7 and my mum cut the top part of my ear off!
Hair Cuts on 15:53 - Apr 21 with 811 viewsHeisenberg

Mrs H wanted to give me a cut last weekend but she had been on the gin all day so sod that. Think I'm just going to let it grow along with the beard. Sod it. Might even dig my old flares out and start listening to Led Zeppelin again.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Hair Cuts on 16:17 - Apr 21 with 795 views1885_SFC

A few seasons back, when he was our gaffer, I went to the barbers and asked for a Mauricio Pellegrino haircut.

Fúck all at the front, nothing at the sides and a mess at the back.

Old School is Cool

Hair Cuts on 16:24 - Apr 21 with 789 viewsSadoldgit

Hair Cuts on 15:53 - Apr 21 by Heisenberg

Mrs H wanted to give me a cut last weekend but she had been on the gin all day so sod that. Think I'm just going to let it grow along with the beard. Sod it. Might even dig my old flares out and start listening to Led Zeppelin again.

Funny you should say that. Not about the flares, but I have gone through my old repertoire of Zeppelin, ELP, Yes and Genesis albums. Next up Wishbone Ash.
Hair Cuts on 16:34 - Apr 21 with 758 viewsOccasional_Showers

Hair Cuts on 15:53 - Apr 21 by Heisenberg

I wonder what all the bearded tramps are going to do as move into a period of face mask wearing...

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Login to get fewer ads

Hair Cuts on 16:41 - Apr 21 with 755 viewsRednWight

Hair Cuts on 15:21 - Apr 21 by PatfromPoole

No offence to you or your mrs but there’s a joke in there somewhere

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

Hair Cuts on 18:26 - Apr 21 with 679 viewskingslandstand1

Hair Cuts on 16:24 - Apr 21 by Sadoldgit

Funny you should say that. Not about the flares, but I have gone through my old repertoire of Zeppelin, ELP, Yes and Genesis albums. Next up Wishbone Ash.

Musical tastes or what! Only just getting the albums out again? I never put them away!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024