Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whose fault is it? 20:09 - Apr 27 with 2113 viewsBoris_

Panorama banged on for 30 minutes about the 'scandal' of the lack of PPE, pointing the finger at the government.

Not once did they tell their viewers that there is a whole department of executives in the NHS on 6 figure salaries whose only job is to procure PPE.

Why aren't people asking them questions as well? Doesn't fit with the agenda?

Poll: Claude Puel

Whose fault is it? on 15:45 - Apr 28 with 438 viewsJaySaint

is it just a coincidence that every single interviewee on Panorama last night was a pro-Labour activist before the pandemic started?

probably

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Whose fault is it? on 16:46 - Apr 28 with 398 viewsDorsetIan

Whose fault is it? on 15:45 - Apr 28 by JaySaint

is it just a coincidence that every single interviewee on Panorama last night was a pro-Labour activist before the pandemic started?

probably

Can you also explain why people who clearly aren't pro-Labour activists are also taking the Panorama stuff seriously?

Are they just confused?

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Whose fault is it? on 17:15 - Apr 28 with 389 viewsthis_charming_man

Whose fault is it? on 16:46 - Apr 28 by DorsetIan

Can you also explain why people who clearly aren't pro-Labour activists are also taking the Panorama stuff seriously?

Are they just confused?

You sure are “Ian”

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Whose fault is it? on 17:17 - Apr 28 with 381 viewsOccasional_Showers

Whose fault is it? on 15:45 - Apr 28 by JaySaint

probably

I don’t think there’s a more left wing show than ‘Have I got News for you’. It makes the question time audience look right wing. From top to bottom that broadcaster needs sorting out. The privatisation of the BBC can’t come soon enough.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Whose fault is it? on 17:26 - Apr 28 with 371 viewshuelinsaint

Whose fault is it? on 17:17 - Apr 28 by Occasional_Showers

I don’t think there’s a more left wing show than ‘Have I got News for you’. It makes the question time audience look right wing. From top to bottom that broadcaster needs sorting out. The privatisation of the BBC can’t come soon enough.

The Question Time audience is right wing, It's a gammon fest,full of 50 and 60 something men with red face bleating on about the EU. If you think the audience for that show is left wing God knows how right wing you are, probably in between Mengele and Ghenghis Khan although you'd probably take that as a complement
Whose fault is it? on 17:29 - Apr 28 with 352 viewsDorsetIan

Whose fault is it? on 17:15 - Apr 28 by this_charming_man

You sure are “Ian”

Can't you at least give Jay a chance to answer the question before we start with the deflection stuff.

You are usually so insistent on questions being answered.

Whose fault is it? on 17:30 - Apr 28 with 361 viewsthis_charming_man

Whose fault is it? on 17:26 - Apr 28 by huelinsaint

The Question Time audience is right wing, It's a gammon fest,full of 50 and 60 something men with red face bleating on about the EU. If you think the audience for that show is left wing God knows how right wing you are, probably in between Mengele and Ghenghis Khan although you'd probably take that as a complement

When Nick Griffin was on there a few years ago that wasn’t the case. It was full of students, lefties and ethnic minorities. You couldn’t have picked a more rigged audience if you openly banned all white middle aged men.

Whose fault is it? on 17:31 - Apr 28 with 347 viewsDorsetIan

Whose fault is it? on 17:17 - Apr 28 by Occasional_Showers

I noticed that you weren't able to identify an objective journalistic source that you did like.

Another uncomfortable question that you couldn't answer.

Login to get fewer ads

Whose fault is it? on 17:35 - Apr 28 with 348 viewsthis_charming_man

Whose fault is it? on 17:29 - Apr 28 by DorsetIan

Can't you at least give Jay a chance to answer the question before we start with the deflection stuff.

You are usually so insistent on questions being answered.

I’m not stopping him answer, I was reply to you not him. He’s a big boy who can join in when he wants. You weren’t complaining when Soggy and Huelinsaint were joining our discussions, but then I guess that was because they were on your team,
[Post edited 28 Apr 2020 17:35]

Whose fault is it? on 17:37 - Apr 28 with 333 viewsDorsetIan

Whose fault is it? on 17:30 - Apr 28 by this_charming_man

When Nick Griffin was on there a few years ago that wasn’t the case. It was full of students, lefties and ethnic minorities. You couldn’t have picked a more rigged audience if you openly banned all white middle aged men.

That was 11 years ago!

He disappeared back up his own @rse pretty quickly after that, which was brilliant.

Whose fault is it? on 17:37 - Apr 28 with 342 viewsOccasional_Showers

Sounds familiar.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Whose fault is it? on 17:38 - Apr 28 with 339 viewsthis_charming_man

Whose fault is it? on 17:31 - Apr 28 by DorsetIan

I noticed that you weren't able to identify an objective journalistic source that you did like.

Another uncomfortable question that you couldn't answer.

Ian hislop maybe who said he wanted Johnson to get fair trial which resulted in him being sent to prison forever. Yeah, not left wing at all.

Whose fault is it? on 17:39 - Apr 28 with 335 viewsthis_charming_man

Whose fault is it? on 17:37 - Apr 28 by DorsetIan

That was 11 years ago!

He disappeared back up his own @rse pretty quickly after that, which was brilliant.

So it’s got a long history of rigged audiences and left wing views. Thanks for confirming.

Whose fault is it? on 17:43 - Apr 28 with 318 viewsDorsetIan

Whose fault is it? on 17:38 - Apr 28 by this_charming_man

Ian hislop maybe who said he wanted Johnson to get fair trial which resulted in him being sent to prison forever. Yeah, not left wing at all.

Maybe you can answer it, as OS can't or won't.

Where do you like to get your objective information from?

Whose fault is it? on 17:46 - Apr 28 with 312 viewsDorsetIan

Whose fault is it? on 17:35 - Apr 28 by this_charming_man

I’m not stopping him answer, I was reply to you not him. He’s a big boy who can join in when he wants. You weren’t complaining when Soggy and Huelinsaint were joining our discussions, but then I guess that was because they were on your team,
[Post edited 28 Apr 2020 17:35]

He hasn't answered yet. Defection objective successful so far, as you all waffle on about the BBC.

Whose fault is it? on 17:50 - Apr 28 with 312 viewsthis_charming_man

Whose fault is it? on 17:43 - Apr 28 by DorsetIan

Maybe you can answer it, as OS can't or won't.

Where do you like to get your objective information from?

A wide and varied range of sources, research the credibility of the author/speaker, business and political people whose views I respect due to a history of credibility and people who work in industry and frontline. Hope that helps Ian.

Whose fault is it? on 17:51 - Apr 28 with 310 viewsthis_charming_man

Whose fault is it? on 17:46 - Apr 28 by DorsetIan

He hasn't answered yet. Defection objective successful so far, as you all waffle on about the BBC.

Maybe he doesn’t spend 24/7 on here unlike some?

Whose fault is it? on 17:53 - Apr 28 with 305 viewsBoris_

Whose fault is it? on 15:13 - Apr 28 by DorsetIan

The apologist loons on here will never have it but, for whatever reason, this country is nowhere near the front in terms of its management of Covid-19. In terms of numbers of cases and deaths, levels of testing, and contact tracing, we are at best average and in many cases doing poorly when compared with other countries.

It'll take an enquiry to find out why, but there's no getting away from the raw numbers. (And so far the numbers have been hiding the situation in care homes, so it could actually be a lot lot worse than it looks).

The government have done 'ok' and almost exactly the same ( taking in to account population ) as France, Spain and Italy. Only Germany seem to have got it right from the main European countries.

It will take an enquiry as I'd certainly like to know how many people died BECAUSE of Coronavirus and not WITH Coronavirus as the two of them are completely different.

Eddie Large for example, was in Hospital for 2 months with Heart Failure and had been given a couple of days to live 3 weeks prior to testing positive for Coronavirus. He was never ill enough with Covid-19 to require any respiratory help and he died in his sleep of heart failure.

His cause of death... Covid-19

Does that sound right?

Poll: Claude Puel

Whose fault is it? on 18:01 - Apr 28 with 288 viewsJaySaint

Whose fault is it? on 16:46 - Apr 28 by DorsetIan

Are they just confused?

I'm sure they are concerned. But why use obvious Labour activists to muddy the waters..

Finding semi impartial people can't be too hard...
[Post edited 28 Apr 2020 18:01]

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Whose fault is it? on 18:37 - Apr 28 with 261 viewsthis_charming_man

Matt Hancock. End of,

Oh wait

https://www.businessinsider.com/who-global-shortage-of-ppe-is-urgent-threat-2020

Whose fault is it? on 18:56 - Apr 28 with 247 viewsDorsetIan

Whose fault is it? on 17:50 - Apr 28 by this_charming_man

A wide and varied range of sources, research the credibility of the author/speaker, business and political people whose views I respect due to a history of credibility and people who work in industry and frontline. Hope that helps Ian.

Well it's an answer of sorts, I'll give you that.

So who's opinions, as a rule, do you respect and who meet your high standards in terms of a balanced view.

I'm not asking for publications, but which commentators and writers do you trust and respect?

You don't need to list all of them. One or two is fine.

Whose fault is it? on 19:00 - Apr 28 with 243 viewsthis_charming_man

Whose fault is it? on 18:56 - Apr 28 by DorsetIan

Well it's an answer of sorts, I'll give you that.

So who's opinions, as a rule, do you respect and who meet your high standards in terms of a balanced view.

I'm not asking for publications, but which commentators and writers do you trust and respect?

You don't need to list all of them. One or two is fine.

in Relation to cv-19, professor Karol Sikora provides an intelligent, non biased, balanced view. Amongst others. What about you, other than the guardian of course?
[Post edited 28 Apr 2020 19:04]

Whose fault is it? on 19:02 - Apr 28 with 239 viewsDorsetIan

Whose fault is it? on 18:01 - Apr 28 by JaySaint

I'm sure they are concerned. But why use obvious Labour activists to muddy the waters..

Finding semi impartial people can't be too hard...
[Post edited 28 Apr 2020 18:01]

I don't know about muddying the waters, but mud slinging certainly.

If what they are saying is true, what does it matter which side of the fence they come from, especially if people on the other side of the fence seem to be taking what they are saying at face value rather than simply trying to discredit them.

Whose fault is it? on 19:25 - Apr 28 with 224 viewsDorsetIan

Whose fault is it? on 19:00 - Apr 28 by this_charming_man

in Relation to cv-19, professor Karol Sikora provides an intelligent, non biased, balanced view. Amongst others. What about you, other than the guardian of course?
[Post edited 28 Apr 2020 19:04]

I take the view that all the UK broadsheets and the BBC at least aspire to impartiality. Getting caught out in a direct lie - as happened to e.g. Andrew Gilligan or Johann Hari - is career suicide, so while you can expect broadsheet journalists on different sides of the fence to have a different spin and to choose different 'facts' to emphasise - very few of them are lying.

If I had to pick one source for factual objective stuff, it would be The Economist. Full of information and - other than in supporting an economic and socially liberal agenda - with no particular axe to grind.

Whose fault is it? on 19:49 - Apr 28 with 217 viewsthis_charming_man

Whose fault is it? on 19:25 - Apr 28 by DorsetIan

I take the view that all the UK broadsheets and the BBC at least aspire to impartiality. Getting caught out in a direct lie - as happened to e.g. Andrew Gilligan or Johann Hari - is career suicide, so while you can expect broadsheet journalists on different sides of the fence to have a different spin and to choose different 'facts' to emphasise - very few of them are lying.

If I had to pick one source for factual objective stuff, it would be The Economist. Full of information and - other than in supporting an economic and socially liberal agenda - with no particular axe to grind.

It’s like anything it’s how you interpret the facts, hysteria, political point scoring or taking a measured view.

People quick to point out we’ve got on of the highest death tolls in Europe, hardly surprising when we’ve got one of the biggest and most dense populations in Europe. That doesn’t mean that deaths aren’t sad But people don’t seem to let that stop them blaming it all on the tories.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024