Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
France 19:25 - Apr 28 with 691 viewssaint22

So they ban all sporting events until September
Why don’t we?
France on 19:27 - Apr 28 with 685 viewsOccasional_Showers

Is that the extent of your mental capability?

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

France on 19:31 - Apr 28 with 677 viewsBoris_

We haven't not banned sporting events, have we?

Poll: Claude Puel

France on 19:32 - Apr 28 with 673 viewsBicester_North

Is this all to do with the full refund you’re expecting from Sky, Benny Liar?

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

France on 19:34 - Apr 28 with 667 viewskernow

Relax and panic.
When you vote for a landslide Conservative majority People's Government you can be assured that they know what they're doing. That's why we should all unite behind them and be science led.
Except that it's time that this lockdown was cancelled but whatever the landslide majority Conservative People's Government know what they're doing.

Trust them.
France on 20:00 - Apr 28 with 641 viewssaint22

France on 19:31 - Apr 28 by Boris_

We haven't not banned sporting events, have we?

Not until September if all the premier league clubs are still talking about resuming obviously have we?! Or did I miss that news headline amongst all the Tory guff?
France on 20:03 - Apr 28 with 635 viewsBicester_North

France on 20:00 - Apr 28 by saint22

Not until September if all the premier league clubs are still talking about resuming obviously have we?! Or did I miss that news headline amongst all the Tory guff?

What are you dribbling on about, you can’t tell the truth and you can’t construct a basic paragraph.

France on 07:27 - Apr 29 with 537 viewssaint22

France on 19:27 - Apr 28 by Occasional_Showers

Is that the extent of your mental capability?

Leadership out of this mess for future if economies and children

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/28/france-and-spain-announcement-lock
France on 07:44 - Apr 29 with 519 viewsOccasional_Showers

France on 07:27 - Apr 29 by saint22

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/28/france-and-spain-announcement-lock

What???

It’s only a dozen words you gormless tool.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Login to get fewer ads

France on 08:19 - Apr 29 with 487 viewsMessysaints

Cause clubs in the UK are greedy, clubs trying to push to resume a dead competition and risk lives....

Prioritys.....

Me personally, the season should be scrapped like Eredivisie has been.... Can't tell the UK population that you can't have social gathering of more than 2 people while you have 22 football players in close contact... That is not including every other member of staff needing to attend and all the resources that will need to be diverted.. Like NHS staff..

Then how you going to get the high risk football players to play? I heard a lot of EPL players have asthma for instance.... They want risk dieing to play football?

I doubt it.. All this talk of resuming the league is nothing more than media hype.. If football resumes.. Then social distance needs to be removed also.. Can't tell 60 odd million ppl to social isolate while 200+ ppl attend a premiership football game....
France on 08:24 - Apr 29 with 478 viewsBoris_

France on 08:19 - Apr 29 by Messysaints

Cause clubs in the UK are greedy, clubs trying to push to resume a dead competition and risk lives....

Prioritys.....

Me personally, the season should be scrapped like Eredivisie has been.... Can't tell the UK population that you can't have social gathering of more than 2 people while you have 22 football players in close contact... That is not including every other member of staff needing to attend and all the resources that will need to be diverted.. Like NHS staff..

Then how you going to get the high risk football players to play? I heard a lot of EPL players have asthma for instance.... They want risk dieing to play football?

I doubt it.. All this talk of resuming the league is nothing more than media hype.. If football resumes.. Then social distance needs to be removed also.. Can't tell 60 odd million ppl to social isolate while 200+ ppl attend a premiership football game....

Indeed. Not to mention that it will encourage people to gather in houses to watch the games. Nobody likes watching their team play on their own.

Poll: Claude Puel

France on 08:35 - Apr 29 with 460 viewsBicester_North

France on 09:15 - Apr 29 with 424 viewsthis_charming_man

Hey, A prime minister in control, hey. Yadda yadda.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

France on 09:27 - Apr 29 with 401 viewsRon11

'Future if economies and children'
What does that gibberish mean?
Do you work for the Daily Echo?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024