Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ouch 07:37 - Apr 30 with 5044 viewssaint22

Tough read for the Boris fans here. Apologies it’s rather long so try your best

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/29/revealed-the-inside-story-of-uk-co
Ouch on 18:15 - Apr 30 with 681 viewsthis_charming_man

Ouch on 18:11 - Apr 30 by DorsetIan

I'll explain it again for you, because you seem to have missed the explanation the first time.

Attack is your form of defence.

You defend the government by attacking anyone who does not share you complacent attitude.

Can you follow that? Anyone criticises the govt, or even questions that things might not be perfect, and you attack them. That is defending the government. Again, it's not difficult.

It's a good job it's not a courtroom - you would be laughed out of it.

LOL, i'd be laughed out, every time a barrister asked you a question you didn't like you'd scream and scream "WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING THEM" after you'd get VERY VERY ANGRY about anyone cross examining your witness and showing how unreliable they are of course.

TUIs only reliable source of ITk news. #bewareoffalseprophets
Poll: Who hates the tories the most?

Ouch on 18:19 - Apr 30 with 666 viewsSadoldgit

Ouch on 18:15 - Apr 30 by this_charming_man

LOL, i'd be laughed out, every time a barrister asked you a question you didn't like you'd scream and scream "WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING THEM" after you'd get VERY VERY ANGRY about anyone cross examining your witness and showing how unreliable they are of course.

TCM, you really are not doing yourself any favours mate.
Ouch on 18:27 - Apr 30 with 645 viewsDorsetIan

Ouch on 18:15 - Apr 30 by this_charming_man

Haven't you just proved your own point there, Rumpole?

The barrister asking me questions and cross-examining witnesses is DEFENDING his client, no? Just like you are defending the government, as I have said.

Good analogy. Thank you.

The witness asks the Court for a short adjournment while he has his tea...

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Ouch on 18:38 - Apr 30 with 651 viewsthis_charming_man

Ouch on 18:19 - Apr 30 by Sadoldgit

TCM, you really are not doing yourself any favours mate.

Any idea what good would look like?

Ouch on 18:43 - Apr 30 with 641 viewsSadoldgit

The other day Scotland said that they would use masks.
Here Hancock dissed their use and said it was “weak science”.
Today Johnson said that face masks could be helpful.

Good would look like a co-ordinated approach in both the UK and in the cabinet.

Do you agree?
Ouch on 18:55 - Apr 30 with 635 viewsthis_charming_man

Ouch on 18:27 - Apr 30 by DorsetIan

Haven't you just proved your own point there, Rumpole?

The barrister asking me questions and cross-examining witnesses is DEFENDING his client, no? Just like you are defending the government, as I have said.

Good analogy. Thank you.

The witness asks the Court for a short adjournment while he has his tea...

You started all this defending nonsense off not me

You’re getting rather upset about it all poor old ian. I see even the leader of your heroes was praising Boris today, got to be tough for yah

Ouch on 18:59 - Apr 30 with 633 viewsthis_charming_man

Ouch on 18:43 - Apr 30 by Sadoldgit

The other day Scotland said that they would use masks.
Here Hancock dissed their use and said it was “weak science”.
Today Johnson said that face masks could be helpful.

Good would look like a co-ordinated approach in both the UK and in the cabinet.

Do you agree?

from what I’ve seen the evidence for using them is unproven but in places where social distancing is not possible then there is a case for them so no clear evidence either way. What do you think? While you’re there you can answer my question I’ve now asked for the 4th time, you’re very good at telling us how bad everything is but won’t say how the government could be doing better and what a good result looks like, so try and think very, very hard and comeback with something

Ouch on 19:05 - Apr 30 with 626 viewsJaySaint

I believe Sturgeon set a goal of 10k tests per day in Scotland. Today, they have hit 1400 (apparently)

Is this true?

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Login to get fewer ads

Ouch on 23:41 - Apr 30 with 572 viewsSadoldgit

Ouch on 18:59 - Apr 30 by this_charming_man

from what I’ve seen the evidence for using them is unproven but in places where social distancing is not possible then there is a case for them so no clear evidence either way. What do you think? While you’re there you can answer my question I’ve now asked for the 4th time, you’re very good at telling us how bad everything is but won’t say how the government could be doing better and what a good result looks like, so try and think very, very hard and comeback with something

Please try very very hard not to revert to playground behaviour. I know it is hard for you, but give it a try. Whether masks are useful or not, someone somewhere needs to make that call and we should either use them or not. When Johnson, Sturgeon and Hancock don’t all agree, it is not helpful. Is it?
Ouch on 23:42 - Apr 30 with 571 viewsthis_charming_man

Ouch on 23:41 - Apr 30 by Sadoldgit

Please try very very hard not to revert to playground behaviour. I know it is hard for you, but give it a try. Whether masks are useful or not, someone somewhere needs to make that call and we should either use them or not. When Johnson, Sturgeon and Hancock don’t all agree, it is not helpful. Is it?

Scientists can’t agree so it’s no wonder those they are advising can’t.

Ouch on 23:50 - Apr 30 with 560 viewsOccasional_Showers

Ouch on 23:41 - Apr 30 by Sadoldgit

Have you considered using your own initiative? Plenty of people are choosing to wear face masks. You don’t need to wait to be told to wear one.

Poll: Did you break any lockdown rules?

Ouch on 23:52 - Apr 30 with 558 viewsSadoldgit

Ouch on 23:50 - Apr 30 by Occasional_Showers

Have you considered using your own initiative? Plenty of people are choosing to wear face masks. You don’t need to wait to be told to wear one.

You might like to ask the same question of Boris Johnson who was advised to keep his distance but chose to shake hands with those with Covid.
Ouch on 00:02 - May 1 with 547 viewsOccasional_Showers

Ouch on 23:52 - Apr 30 by Sadoldgit

You might like to ask the same question of Boris Johnson who was advised to keep his distance but chose to shake hands with those with Covid.

This isn’t about Boris Johnson, it’s about you dithering over wearing a face mask because you can’t decide what to do. Lots of other people have made that decision on their own. It’s not rocket science. If you want to wear one then wear one just like millions of other people are doing.

Ouch on 06:48 - May 1 with 526 viewsJaySaint

Good old EU

Ouch on 08:32 - May 1 with 485 viewsDorsetIan

Some interesting thoughts from a global health expert. Thoughts on what we did wrong and what we should do next.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-52486714

She‘s probably very biased and she’s certainly a moaner, so give her opinion a swerve if that might upset you.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Ouch on 08:52 - May 1 with 481 viewshuelinsaint

Ouch on 00:02 - May 1 by Occasional_Showers

This isn’t about Boris Johnson, it’s about you dithering over wearing a face mask because you can’t decide what to do. Lots of other people have made that decision on their own. It’s not rocket science. If you want to wear one then wear one just like millions of other people are doing.

Dither and Delay caused the spike in UK deaths
Ouch on 08:53 - May 1 with 480 viewsSadoldgit

Ouch on 00:02 - May 1 by Occasional_Showers

You would be perfect in place of Hancock. If you want to wear PPE, wear it. If you want to stand 2m apart do so. It’s your choice. Just stop dithering.
Ouch on 08:59 - May 1 with 473 viewsSadoldgit

Ouch on 08:32 - May 1 by DorsetIan

Some interesting thoughts from a global health expert. Thoughts on what we did wrong and what we should do next.

She‘s probably very biased and she’s certainly a moaner, so give her opinion a swerve if that might upset you.

Makes sense and follows on from the point made on QT last night about needing a strategy rather than just throwing numbers around.
Ouch on 09:04 - May 1 with 462 viewsOccasional_Showers

Ouch on 08:53 - May 1 by Sadoldgit

You would be perfect in place of Hancock. If you want to wear PPE, wear it. If you want to stand 2m apart do so. It’s your choice. Just stop dithering.

All those people you see in the supermarkets wearing masks are doing so because they have made a personal choice to wear one. You come on here spouting your drivel day after day so it’s not like you’re short of opinions, but you can’t decide whether to wear a mask or not. Why don’t you ask your postman for his advice on the matter?

Ouch on 09:06 - May 1 with 459 viewskernow

The government has stated five conditions to be fulfilled before restrictions are eased. In addition there should be a strategy for testing and tracing established and co-ordinated at a local level with local health, social welfare and enforcement services working jointly to identify, test, trace and isolate casualties.

This system should remain in place and continue to be monitored as a way to control the spread until permanent solutions are found.
Ouch on 09:08 - May 1 with 456 viewsthis_charming_man

Ouch on 08:32 - May 1 by DorsetIan

NO Ian, that's the sort of balanced view with constructive suggestions that warrants disucssion, not a hysterical piece but a biased left wing journalist screaming about how bad everything is, repeated verbatim by thickos incapable of doing any research themselves. Congratulations on finally posting a credible link, it's only take 3 months.

Ouch on 09:09 - May 1 with 455 viewsthis_charming_man

Ouch on 08:59 - May 1 by Sadoldgit

Makes sense and follows on from the point made on QT last night about needing a strategy rather than just throwing numbers around.

says the person screaming the other day 24000 ARE DEAD WE ARE THE WORST IN EUROPE BORIS IS TO BLAME FOR IT ALL

without actually checking any deeper

Ouch on 09:25 - May 1 with 439 viewsSadoldgit

Ouch on 09:09 - May 1 by this_charming_man

says the person screaming the other day 24000 ARE DEAD WE ARE THE WORST IN EUROPE BORIS IS TO BLAME FOR IT ALL

without actually checking any deeper

Did I actually scream that TCM, or are you just being hysterical for the sake of it? You keep bleating on about what good looks like. The people that you defend so vigorously on here all day long say that “good” was 20,000 deaths so everyday we move further and further away from good. Still, we were told yesterday that we were a “success” so nothing to worry about then.
Ouch on 09:30 - May 1 with 437 viewsthis_charming_man

Ouch on 09:25 - May 1 by Sadoldgit

Did I actually scream that TCM, or are you just being hysterical for the sake of it? You keep bleating on about what good looks like. The people that you defend so vigorously on here all day long say that “good” was 20,000 deaths so everyday we move further and further away from good. Still, we were told yesterday that we were a “success” so nothing to worry about then.

I dont say what good looks like, im asking you what you think it does because you keep telling us how terrible it is, you dont seem to have an opinion on what you think is a success would be so not really sure how you can have an opinion on what bad would be. But we all know that your thoughts are the opinions of some else, your life a mimicry.

Ouch on 09:51 - May 1 with 421 viewsJaySaint

Here is the EU link.

Naughty https://euobserver.com/foreign/148236

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024