Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bundesliga - Piped Crowd Noise 20:06 - May 30 with 1807 viewswashington_saint

Watched some of the Bayern - Dusseldorf game and it was surreal. Empty stadium but they played crowd noise all the way through which certainly removed the soulless atmosphere of the early weeks.

Hopefully they do the same for PRem games otherwise it will be truly sterile.
Bundesliga - Piped Crowd Noise on 21:26 - May 30 with 1780 viewskingslandstand1

I really hope they don't do that here, it will be just like the canned laughter you get on cr@p American sitcoms where someone else tells you when you should laugh (cheer, boo, call the ref a w@nker etc)
Bundesliga - Piped Crowd Noise on 21:52 - May 30 with 1769 viewsTripleNiemi

St. Marys is sterile at the best of times with a full house.......

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Bundesliga - Piped Crowd Noise on 15:25 - May 31 with 1658 viewscocklebreath

Bundesliga - Piped Crowd Noise on 21:52 - May 30 by TripleNiemi

As are the other 19 premier league grounds

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Bundesliga - Piped Crowd Noise (n/t) on 15:31 - May 31 with 1656 viewsarfurdent

[Post edited 1 Jun 2020 15:32]

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Bundesliga - Piped Crowd Noise on 12:01 - Jun 1 with 1599 viewsCenturion

Bundesliga - Piped Crowd Noise (n/t) on 15:31 - May 31 by arfurdent

I am sure that some clubs in PL have sound boxes at the back of stadiums to amplify the noise from the home supporters.
Bundesliga - Piped Crowd Noise on 12:07 - Jun 1 with 1595 viewsCenturion

OK can I just say I did not intend to quote the previous poster !

My mistake
Bundesliga - Piped Crowd Noise (n/t) on 15:34 - Jun 1 with 1539 viewsarfurdent

Bundesliga - Piped Crowd Noise (n/t) on 15:31 - May 31 by arfurdent

my response was a joke, probably in poor taste. But reporting it to the police is taking it a bit far!

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Bundesliga - Piped Crowd Noise (n/t) on 19:54 - Jun 1 with 1510 viewswashington_saint

Bundesliga - Piped Crowd Noise (n/t) on 15:34 - Jun 1 by arfurdent

my response was a joke, probably in poor taste. But reporting it to the police is taking it a bit far!

You are joking aren't you? I tell you, snowflakes are ruining the world for everyone else.

I thought your initial comment was in bad taste but it was clear it was not a serious post.

Good god - people are offended by anything and everything these days. Probably the same people that were curtain twitchers during the UK lockdown looking to inform on neighbors.
Login to get fewer ads

Bundesliga - Piped Crowd Noise (n/t) on 21:25 - Jun 1 with 1486 viewsTripleNiemi

Bundesliga - Piped Crowd Noise (n/t) on 19:54 - Jun 1 by washington_saint

You are joking aren't you? I tell you, snowflakes are ruining the world for everyone else.

I thought your initial comment was in bad taste but it was clear it was not a serious post.

Good god - people are offended by anything and everything these days. Probably the same people that were curtain twitchers during the UK lockdown looking to inform on neighbors.

Shít, what did i miss then; Was it worthy of being taken down by the mongboard police?

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

Bundesliga - Piped Crowd Noise on 22:24 - Jun 1 with 1457 viewsdirk_doone

They even had to play piped crowd noise at the last local derby at Fratton Park. When you need it for a local derby it just shows how desperately short of passion and atmosphere modern football can be.
[Post edited 1 Jun 2020 22:25]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Bundesliga - Piped Crowd Noise on 22:44 - Jun 1 with 1437 viewsSadoldgit

If they are piping crowd noise, does that include the usual chanting like “the referree’s a w@nker”?
Bundesliga - Piped Crowd Noise on 12:35 - Jun 3 with 1355 viewsTimSaint

Bundesliga - Piped Crowd Noise on 21:52 - May 30 by TripleNiemi

All the more reason to play Saints songs over the PA system at full blast !! Granted the players won't be used to it at first, but at least there will be no away singing, or people moaning at the players.

Apparently if League 1 resumes, our friends down the road will play canned Boos to ensure their players are in a familiar environment.

TimSaint

Bundesliga - Piped Crowd Noise on 13:06 - Jun 3 with 1340 viewshedgeend61

Bundesliga - Piped Crowd Noise on 12:35 - Jun 3 by TimSaint

All the more reason to play Saints songs over the PA system at full blast !! Granted the players won't be used to it at first, but at least there will be no away singing, or people moaning at the players.

Apparently if League 1 resumes, our friends down the road will play canned Boos to ensure their players are in a familiar environment.

League 1 say will resume with cardboard cutouts which must stay till the end of the game.

After replacing fans with cardboard cutouts and performing tests, the crowd at Portsmouth had actually doubled their IQ.
[Post edited 3 Jun 2020 13:07]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024