Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Taking a knee 21:40 - Jun 5 with 4430 viewssaint22

Do our players do it before the Norwich game? Will both sides? Should they?
Taking a knee on 09:14 - Jun 7 with 1216 viewsChesham_Saint

Taking a knee on 08:59 - Jun 7 by saint22

No there is just ignorance and systemic racism
Educate yourself pal

Ok, you have my attention.

Could you please list what must be the many, many examples of systemic racism in this country to warrant random assaults on people and the police and wide spread vandalism? Oh yes, and not forgetting putting the health of 60+ Million people at risk by acting as if Covid 19 wasn’t a clear and present danger.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Taking a knee on 09:19 - Jun 7 with 1204 viewssaint68

Taking a knee on 09:14 - Jun 7 by Chesham_Saint

Could you please list what must be the many, many examples of systemic racism in this country to warrant random assaults on people and the police and wide spread vandalism? Oh yes, and not forgetting putting the health of 60+ Million people at risk by acting as if Covid 19 wasn’t a clear and present danger.

I think you may be waiting an incredibly long time for a response from 22 on that.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Taking a knee on 12:01 - Jun 7 with 1147 viewssaint22

Taking a knee on 09:19 - Jun 7 by saint68

I think you may be waiting an incredibly long time for a response from 22 on that.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/jun/06/watford-andre-gray-george-floyd
Taking a knee on 12:04 - Jun 7 with 1141 viewssaint22

Oh well aren’t I lucky?
I was not discussing or referring to the violence amid those protests if you look at the original title and thread
I am not condoning the violence which you get whenever a large group protest, there is always a minority who will seek to ruin it for what on the whole are well behaved
Equally no one who flocked to beaches and parks when the sun came out worried about spreading Covid either did they

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2020/jun/06/watford-andre-gray-george-floyd
Taking a knee on 12:11 - Jun 7 with 1132 viewsbattler

Taking a knee on 12:01 - Jun 7 by saint22

Predictably you post a link from your favourite mewspaper to suit you political agenda and yet the article does not give any examples at all of specific racism as was the question asked.

Its just an interview with someone who has very strong views about black history and equates Brexit with racism. What a shocker....
Taking a knee on 12:22 - Jun 7 with 1124 viewssaint22

Taking a knee on 12:11 - Jun 7 by battler

Predictably you post a link from your favourite mewspaper to suit you political agenda and yet the article does not give any examples at all of specific racism as was the question asked.

Its just an interview with someone who has very strong views about black history and equates Brexit with racism. What a shocker....

Predictably you don’t read the article or understand the point it is fundamentally making

This is not only about police brutality in the United States, however appalling that is, however grotesque the death toll, and it is not something that is just happening over there. This is about something on our shores and, indeed, everywhere else

You just continue with your right wing pro brexit agenda
Taking a knee on 12:38 - Jun 7 with 1113 viewsChesham_Saint

Taking a knee on 12:22 - Jun 7 by saint22

Predictably you don’t read the article or understand the point it is fundamentally making

This is not only about police brutality in the United States, however appalling that is, however grotesque the death toll, and it is not something that is just happening over there. This is about something on our shores and, indeed, everywhere else

It must be tough for you being a person of colour in an overtly racist country like the UK. You have my sympathy. Still, at least you've made millions of pounds despite everything, which I just hope gives you some solace.

As for those ba rstards that voted Brexit, they're clearly all racists. Even the black ones.

Taking a knee on 12:51 - Jun 7 with 1108 viewsbattler

Taking a knee on 12:22 - Jun 7 by saint22

Predictably you didn't read or understand the question asked of you.

You made a statement and was asked to prove it with examples but instead all you could do was as usual post a generalisation link from an anti right wing paper.

Brexit wasn't even mentioned before on this post but that article suited your agenda perfectly.

You just continue with your left wing anti Brexit agenda.
Login to get fewer ads

Taking a knee on 13:13 - Jun 7 with 1099 viewssaint22

Taking a knee on 12:51 - Jun 7 by battler

Predictably you didn't read or understand the question asked of you.

You made a statement and was asked to prove it with examples but instead all you could do was as usual post a generalisation link from an anti right wing paper.

Brexit wasn't even mentioned before on this post but that article suited your agenda perfectly.

You just continue with your left wing anti Brexit agenda.

It’s a factual piece of journalism not that I expect daily mail readers to recognise that
As for brexit you mentioned that first, my OP was all about taking a stand against bigots a point you are fully justifying

Not seen you post much before interestingly.........
Taking a knee on 13:21 - Jun 7 with 1085 viewsBoris_

Taking a knee on 13:13 - Jun 7 by saint22

It’s a factual piece of journalism not that I expect daily mail readers to recognise that
As for brexit you mentioned that first, my OP was all about taking a stand against bigots a point you are fully justifying

Bloody Brexit Racist

[Post edited 7 Jun 2020 13:22]

Poll: Claude Puel

Taking a knee on 13:51 - Jun 7 with 1066 viewssaint68

Taking a knee on 12:04 - Jun 7 by saint22

Oh well aren’t I lucky?
I was not discussing or referring to the violence amid those protests if you look at the original title and thread
I am not condoning the violence which you get whenever a large group protest, there is always a minority who will seek to ruin it for what on the whole are well behaved
Equally no one who flocked to beaches and parks when the sun came out worried about spreading Covid either did they

Your copy and paste approach is so so lazy...and that article isn't in anyway demonstrative of every day life in this country.

Taking a knee on 14:28 - Jun 7 with 1049 viewsbattler

Taking a knee on 13:13 - Jun 7 by saint22

Ah bless, so you accuse me of being a daily mail reader and a bigot because i question one of your posts, you are so predictable its unreal.
I am neither but it if it makes you feel better in your little BS fantasist world then crack on.

I mentioned Brexit because it formed part of the article to the link you posted. Its almost as if you just continually post Guardian links without ever reading them properly.....

To satisfy your paranoia I am not Dune or any other multi poster, I have been a member of this site for many years, Nick will confirm that if you really want as I have known him for over 25 years.

I dont post often at all but every now and again I feel your neediness, continual dribbling, attention seeking and being almost permanently offended needs to be called out.
Taking a knee on 17:10 - Jun 7 with 997 viewsChesham_Saint

Tick...tock?

Taking a knee on 18:46 - Jun 7 with 954 viewssaint22

Taking a knee on 14:28 - Jun 7 by battler

Ah bless, so you accuse me of being a daily mail reader and a bigot because i question one of your posts, you are so predictable its unreal.
I am neither but it if it makes you feel better in your little BS fantasist world then crack on.

I mentioned Brexit because it formed part of the article to the link you posted. Its almost as if you just continually post Guardian links without ever reading them properly.....

To satisfy your paranoia I am not Dune or any other multi poster, I have been a member of this site for many years, Nick will confirm that if you really want as I have known him for over 25 years.

I dont post often at all but every now and again I feel your neediness, continual dribbling, attention seeking and being almost permanently offended needs to be called out.

I do apologise for tarring you with the brush of daily mail readers I just find it odd someone who seems to think standing up to racism isNot important
I am happy that you have known nick for years, I do find it odd you haven’t called out any of the posters you allude too previously as they peddled more BS than I but you carry on living your wholesome rounded worldly life and I will mine and we will agree to disagree
Taking a knee on 16:09 - Jun 8 with 839 viewsChesham_Saint

Taking a knee on 17:10 - Jun 7 by Chesham_Saint

Tick...tock?

Hey 22, It's been over 24 hours since I asked you a reasonable question. When will you provide the answer?

Taking a knee on 16:20 - Jun 8 with 831 viewssaint22

Taking a knee on 17:10 - Jun 7 by Chesham_Saint

Tick...tock?

How can I possibly answer that? I can't be present at every example can I now? You are just being pedantic
Racism exists and shouldn't in this age, and thats the end of it

PS have you so little else on that you await my answer?
Taking a knee on 22:34 - Jun 8 with 791 viewsChesham_Saint

Taking a knee on 16:20 - Jun 8 by saint22

How can I possibly answer that? I can't be present at every example can I now? You are just being pedantic
Racism exists and shouldn't in this age, and thats the end of it

PS have you so little else on that you await my answer?

You majored on the fact that racism was systemic and yet you can’t back it up.

As for waiting for you to answer, I suggest you look at your own time spent on here. I check in from time to time and saw you’d not responded to your wild claim. I’m prepared to be swayed by your argument but as it stands you seem to be full of piss and wind.

Taking a knee on 23:24 - Jun 8 with 778 viewsBicester_North

Taking a knee on 18:46 - Jun 7 by saint22

I do apologise for tarring you with the brush of daily mail readers I just find it odd someone who seems to think standing up to racism isNot important
I am happy that you have known nick for years, I do find it odd you haven’t called out any of the posters you allude too previously as they peddled more BS than I but you carry on living your wholesome rounded worldly life and I will mine and we will agree to disagree

What do you do to stand up to racism?
Supposedly you live in a gentrified area of London, which pushes rents up and pushes poorer locals out into sink estates.
Pollution hits the poorest harder as well, many of whom come from ethnic backgrounds, yet you claim you fly thousands of miles for 10 minute meetings.
Come on Ben, I’m sure you can come up with a new bullshit story now about your philanthropy for anti racism charities.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Taking a knee on 08:37 - Jun 9 with 722 viewssaint22

Taking a knee on 22:34 - Jun 8 by Chesham_Saint

You majored on the fact that racism was systemic and yet you can’t back it up.

As for waiting for you to answer, I suggest you look at your own time spent on here. I check in from time to time and saw you’d not responded to your wild claim. I’m prepared to be swayed by your argument but as it stands you seem to be full of piss and wind.

Chesham I have no axe to grind with you, your posts are generally smart and observed

As for systemic one glance at the protestations on here of plenty, in response to the BLM movement should be more than enough to prove to you that this issue is a problem ingrained within many in this nations psyche
Taking a knee on 08:39 - Jun 9 with 720 viewsJaySaint

Taking a knee on 08:37 - Jun 9 by saint22

Chesham I have no axe to grind with you, your posts are generally smart and observed

As for systemic one glance at the protestations on here of plenty, in response to the BLM movement should be more than enough to prove to you that this issue is a problem ingrained within many in this nations psyche

do you agree with all of BLMs cause?

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Taking a knee on 09:02 - Jun 9 with 705 viewssaint68

Race relations will be in a far worse state now, surely you can see that there will be a massive negative effect due to the violence and destruction.

You now have a situation where ex servicemen, biker clubs and even football supporters are now going to police sites to stop any more damage....now of course these civic minded Patriots will be automatically labelled racists....and by doing so it will then create even more racial tension....
[Post edited 9 Jun 2020 9:04]

Taking a knee on 09:24 - Jun 9 with 696 viewsChesham_Saint

Thanks for at least responding, although I did expect some specifics to support the main thrust of your contention.

Taking a knee on 19:14 - Jun 17 with 637 viewssaint22

Taking a knee on 09:24 - Jun 9 by Chesham_Saint

Thanks for at least responding, although I did expect some specifics to support the main thrust of your contention.

Nice to see Villa and Sheffield U did it
Taking a knee on 20:48 - Jun 17 with 571 viewsSadoldgit

Taking a knee on 08:28 - Jun 7 by saint68

I do notice that when young BLACK men kill young BLACK men in the very city you claim to live in, there aren't mass gatherings and the outpouring of grief shown for this individual from another country, oh and ironically no shouting from the rooftops that BLACK LIVES MATTER

It's a complete load of bollocks.

If a black drug dealer kills someone of the same ethnicasy would you say that is the same as a white policeman killing a black person who has been restrained already? Perhaps you are over simplifying the situation? Do you really understand what BLM is all about?
Taking a knee on 20:54 - Jun 17 with 566 viewsSadoldgit

All four teams have done it this evening. Given the number of black players in the a Premier league it makes sense that everyone does it. If you have one white player still standing that wouldn’t look great.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024