Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fury v Joshua is ON! 15:35 - Jun 10 with 943 viewsBoris_

They have agreed a 2 fight deal. Fingers crossed it won't end up in Saudi ( I am sure it will... ironic that the fight will end up in once of the worst places in the world for racism and human rights after AJ's speech on the weekend )

Tyson Fury all day long for me.

He'll win on points in the first fight and knock him out comfortably in the second fight.

Poll: Claude Puel

Fury v Joshua is ON! on 15:42 - Jun 10 with 931 viewsBison

Vegas baby !

Mind you the cost would be through the roof no doubt , not necessarily the hotels but the flights. Via LA would prob be best plan. Not Saudi surely , that would be so hypocritical .

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Fury v Joshua is ON! on 15:45 - Jun 10 with 926 viewsPatfromPoole

I thought that all fights for the next 5 years were taking place in Eddie Hearn’s back garden (?).

If they don’t fight in this country then balls to them, frankly. If anybody flies out to Vegas to watch it, they’re a mug.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Fury v Joshua is ON! on 15:50 - Jun 10 with 915 viewsBison

Fury v Joshua is ON! on 15:45 - Jun 10 by PatfromPoole

I thought that all fights for the next 5 years were taking place in Eddie Hearn’s back garden (?).

If they don’t fight in this country then balls to them, frankly. If anybody flies out to Vegas to watch it, they’re a mug.

That's me then

Mind you I'm going if there is a fight on or not , tell truth it would prob be better without 10,000 pikeys totally plastered and giving us brits a bad name.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Fury v Joshua is ON! on 16:18 - Jun 10 with 892 viewsBoris_

Fury v Joshua is ON! on 15:42 - Jun 10 by Bison

Vegas baby !

Mind you the cost would be through the roof no doubt , not necessarily the hotels but the flights. Via LA would prob be best plan. Not Saudi surely , that would be so hypocritical .

Not sure Vegas will be the one to be honest due to timezones. This fight is huge but it's far more appealing to the domestic market. Also Vegas don't have a 90,000 capacity stadium to host it in.

If it goes to Saudi then boxing can get in the bin with the Premier League, especially after AJ's words on the weekend, which will mean nothing if he collects money from Saudi.

If it was Vegas, then 100% fly to LA then drive. Is about a 5 hour drive through the Mojave Desert.

Fury v Joshua is ON! on 16:20 - Jun 10 with 890 viewsBoris_

Fury v Joshua is ON! on 15:50 - Jun 10 by Bison

That's me then

Mind you I'm going if there is a fight on or not , tell truth it would prob be better without 10,000 pikeys totally plastered and giving us brits a bad name.

One of my biggest regrets was not going to the Hatton v Mayweather fight in Vegas.

I went to Mayweather v Pacquiao and the atmosphere on the strip was amazing, but it would be something else for AJ v Fury.

Fury v Joshua is ON! on 18:46 - Jun 10 with 814 viewsBicester_North

Interesting it’s a 2 fighter, if Joshua loses both it could finish his reputation off completely. Although he’ll be rich, he has a lot more to lose out of the pair of them.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Fury v Joshua is ON! on 18:53 - Jun 10 with 807 viewsBoris_

Fury v Joshua is ON! on 18:46 - Jun 10 by Bicester_North

Interesting it’s a 2 fighter, if Joshua loses both it could finish his reputation off completely. Although he’ll be rich, he has a lot more to lose out of the pair of them.

Fury will retire after those fights regardless as he'll have nothing left to prove. I fully expect Fury to win both relatively comfortably.

If AJ takes the fight in Saudi it will make a mockery of his speech on the weekend and he'll be another one of the 'do as I say, not as I do' breed of celebrity that we have to put up with nowadays.

Fury v Joshua is ON! on 19:56 - Jun 10 with 774 viewsgrumpy

Fury v Joshua is ON! on 18:53 - Jun 10 by Boris_

Fury will retire after those fights regardless as he'll have nothing left to prove. I fully expect Fury to win both relatively comfortably.

If AJ takes the fight in Saudi it will make a mockery of his speech on the weekend and he'll be another one of the 'do as I say, not as I do' breed of celebrity that we have to put up with nowadays.

Fury’s last fight in the states was one of if not the best performance of a British heavyweight I have ever seen.
Login to get fewer ads

Fury v Joshua is ON! on 21:08 - Jun 10 with 731 viewsBoris_

Fury v Joshua is ON! on 19:56 - Jun 10 by grumpy

Fury’s last fight in the states was one of if not the best performance of a British heavyweight I have ever seen.

Absolutely. I can't think of another more complete performance by a British heavyweight in the history of boxing.

9 times out of 10, Fury beats AJ.

Fury v Joshua is ON! on 22:05 - Jun 10 with 708 viewsgrumpy

Fury v Joshua is ON! on 21:08 - Jun 10 by Boris_

Absolutely. I can't think of another more complete performance by a British heavyweight in the history of boxing.

9 times out of 10, Fury beats AJ.

Fury completely dominated a very dangerous opponent in Wilder.I wont call Wilder a great fighter but he has a punch that 9 times out of 10 if it lands will knock most people out cold.
Fury in his first fight was knocked down by Wilder but amazingly got up to survive.
Fury's fight with Klitschko was another incredible fight,he just never gives up.
Fury v Joshua is ON! on 22:22 - Jun 10 with 693 viewsBoris_

Fury v Joshua is ON! on 22:05 - Jun 10 by grumpy

Fury completely dominated a very dangerous opponent in Wilder.I wont call Wilder a great fighter but he has a punch that 9 times out of 10 if it lands will knock most people out cold.
Fury in his first fight was knocked down by Wilder but amazingly got up to survive.
Fury's fight with Klitschko was another incredible fight,he just never gives up.

I was in Dusseldorf for the Klitschko fight. It's definitely in my top 3 sporting memories of my life. One of the weirdest too, with 5,000 pikeys wearing shorts, body warmers and flat caps in the cold rain.

Fury v Joshua is ON! on 00:46 - Jun 11 with 655 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Fury v Joshua is ON! on 22:22 - Jun 10 by Boris_

I was in Dusseldorf for the Klitschko fight. It's definitely in my top 3 sporting memories of my life. One of the weirdest too, with 5,000 pikeys wearing shorts, body warmers and flat caps in the cold rain.

Amazing image!

Agree with you, Fury should walk this one and I hope he does ... if it's in the states, I'll go.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Fury v Joshua is ON! on 08:56 - Jun 11 with 576 viewsBoris_

Fury v Joshua is ON! on 00:46 - Jun 11 by Gennaro_Contaldo

Amazing image!

Agree with you, Fury should walk this one and I hope he does ... if it's in the states, I'll go.

The stadium was set up like a football match, so all tickets sold to British / Fury fans were in one area behind the goal, creating an 'away end' as well which added to the atmosphere as normally crowds aren't segregated at Boxing.

Germans wondered what the f*ck was going on at the end when thousands of absolutely steaming pikeys were all arm in arm belting out Aerosmith from the stands.

I think I'd actually put it ahead of The FA Cup and League Cup Finals in terms of memories.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2020 8:56]

Fury v Joshua is ON! on 09:16 - Jun 11 with 561 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Fury v Joshua is ON! on 08:56 - Jun 11 by Boris_

The stadium was set up like a football match, so all tickets sold to British / Fury fans were in one area behind the goal, creating an 'away end' as well which added to the atmosphere as normally crowds aren't segregated at Boxing.

Germans wondered what the f*ck was going on at the end when thousands of absolutely steaming pikeys were all arm in arm belting out Aerosmith from the stands.

I think I'd actually put it ahead of The FA Cup and League Cup Finals in terms of memories.
[Post edited 11 Jun 2020 8:56]

Got any Youtube vids? Sounds brilliant!

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024