Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BLM protester helping injured right wing racist thug 19:00 - Jun 14 with 1756 viewskentsouthampton

If the boot was on the other foot the right wing racist scum would have half killed the black fella.Just shows who's on the side of right and it's not the Lonsdale wearing scum.
BLM protester helping injured right wing racist thug on 19:07 - Jun 14 with 1744 viewssaint68

A very humanitarian act by this gentleman and he deserves respect without a shadow of doubt...imagine being outnumbered 30/1 and someone with a conscience comes to your aid...top man💕

This proves that ALL LIVES MATTER to anyone with an ounce of dignity 💕

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

BLM protester helping injured right wing racist thug on 19:19 - Jun 14 with 1724 viewssaint68

In fact this reminds me of that heroic young paddleboarder from Southampton that risked his own life just a couple of weekends back to save the lives of those foreign lads who stupidly jumped off Durdle Door..nice to see there are genuinely great people out there...maybe you could learn a lesson from these fantastic individuals

ALL LIVES MATTER💕💞

BLM protester helping injured right wing racist thug on 20:12 - Jun 14 with 1673 viewsthissceptredsaint

The point of Black lives matter is that all lives matter. White criminals don't tend to get summarily executed like black ones by the police. I really find that generation of 40 to 50 somethings rather sad and ignorant
BLM protester helping injured right wing racist thug on 20:20 - Jun 14 with 1664 viewsJaySaint

BLM protester helping injured right wing racist thug on 20:12 - Jun 14 by thissceptredsaint

The point of Black lives matter is that all lives matter. White criminals don't tend to get summarily executed like black ones by the police. I really find that generation of 40 to 50 somethings rather sad and ignorant

well, that clearly is a blatant lie

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

BLM protester helping injured right wing racist thug on 20:33 - Jun 14 with 1645 viewsBicester_North

BLM protester helping injured right wing racist thug on 20:12 - Jun 14 by thissceptredsaint

How many unarmed black criminals have been killed by the UK police in the last decade, and how many non black?

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

BLM protester helping injured right wing racist thug on 20:34 - Jun 14 with 1646 viewssaint68

I find the desecration of war memorials abhorrent!!

Maybe if the idiots that are kicking off over black lives matter realised that in doing so they have enraged the people who's parents, grandparents layed down their lives in the single largest attempt to eradicate this island of its inhabitants in living history, you would ascertain that they aren't appreciative of new inhabitants claiming that a period in time far before the two world wars should take precedent...

There simply wouldn't be a black lives matter situation!!

If anything the Nazi party running this country would be importing them as slaves and raping their women...so let's not confuse the fact that this country has incurred far greater hardship in recent history than these individuals who feel hard done by.

Neither is a great example of human nature and caring....but never ever attempt to eradicate the suffering and torture of the very people who opened their arms and hearts to welcome people from across the globe.
[Post edited 14 Jun 2020 21:47]

BLM protester helping injured right wing racist thug on 08:52 - Jun 15 with 1512 viewsRon11

BLM protester helping injured right wing racist thug on 20:33 - Jun 14 by Bicester_North

How many unarmed black criminals have been killed by the UK police in the last decade, and how many non black?

It goes back a much longer way than that.
Keith Blakelock - oh wait, he was a white police officer attacked with machetes and almost decapitated. In London.
Mr Bernie Grant, black councillors response - 'the police got a bloody good hiding'.
BLM protester helping injured right wing racist thug on 08:53 - Jun 15 with 1509 viewskentsouthampton

BLM protester helping injured right wing racist thug on 19:07 - Jun 14 by saint68

A very humanitarian act by this gentleman and he deserves respect without a shadow of doubt...imagine being outnumbered 30/1 and someone with a conscience comes to your aid...top man💕

This proves that ALL LIVES MATTER to anyone with an ounce of dignity 💕

He was only outnumbered because his brave hero "mates" all ran off and left him.
Login to get fewer ads

BLM protester helping injured right wing racist thug on 09:03 - Jun 15 with 1489 viewsSadoldgit

BLM protester helping injured right wing racist thug on 19:19 - Jun 14 by saint68

In fact this reminds me of that heroic young paddleboarder from Southampton that risked his own life just a couple of weekends back to save the lives of those foreign lads who stupidly jumped off Durdle Door..nice to see there are genuinely great people out there...maybe you could learn a lesson from these fantastic individuals

ALL LIVES MATTER💕💞

Risked his life to save those foreign lads! Why do you have to mention that they were foreign? What difference does it make? You have a real issue with nationality don’t you?
BLM protester helping injured right wing racist thug on 09:09 - Jun 15 with 1484 viewsBoris_

BLM protester helping injured right wing racist thug on 08:53 - Jun 15 by kentsouthampton

He was only outnumbered because his brave hero "mates" all ran off and left him.

How do you know this? Do you have a link showing this? Or are you making things up?

Poll: Claude Puel

BLM protester helping injured right wing racist thug on 12:42 - Jun 15 with 1400 viewsRednWight

BLM protester helping injured right wing racist thug on 09:09 - Jun 15 by Boris_

How do you know this? Do you have a link showing this? Or are you making things up?

Now now. Making things up ?
Were there hundreds of thousands of kids attacking police again this weekend ?
[Post edited 15 Jun 2020 13:10]

The older I get the better I was
Poll: Cortese. Would we have him back

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024