Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Glasgow 14:46 - Jun 26 with 1521 viewsJaySaint

WTF?!?

What do we reckon? Far-right terrorist or someone with mental health issues?

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Glasgow on 14:58 - Jun 26 with 1503 viewssaint68

It's being used to house illegal immigrants according to some outlets ..police officer seriously injured...so much stabbing going on across the country recently...5 stabbed on beaches yesterday...this knife crime problem needs cracking down on severely..

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Glasgow on 15:04 - Jun 26 with 1493 viewsSadoldgit

Sh*t! I have two daughters at Glasgow Uni.
Glasgow on 15:06 - Jun 26 with 1488 viewssaint68

Glasgow on 15:04 - Jun 26 by Sadoldgit

Sh*t! I have two daughters at Glasgow Uni.

This was a fight between men staying at the hotel Sog, I'm sure your daughters are fine mate, way to many idiots carrying knives nowadays though.

Glasgow on 15:08 - Jun 26 with 1483 viewsSadoldgit

I always thought that it was cowardly to shoot someone but getting up close and sticking a bit of metal into someone takes a certain type of psycho. Even if religiously or politically motivated, anyone who does this has to be wired in a different way.
Glasgow on 15:46 - Jun 26 with 1436 viewsBison

Glasgow on 15:08 - Jun 26 by Sadoldgit

I always thought that it was cowardly to shoot someone but getting up close and sticking a bit of metal into someone takes a certain type of psycho. Even if religiously or politically motivated, anyone who does this has to be wired in a different way.

I hope your daughters are safe Soggy , as I said in the Reading thread we had friends in the park so it makes it more personal. I'm sure like you said in that thread that it's just some maniac and nothing really to see here.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Glasgow on 15:55 - Jun 26 with 1426 viewsSadoldgit

Glasgow on 15:46 - Jun 26 by Bison

I hope your daughters are safe Soggy , as I said in the Reading thread we had friends in the park so it makes it more personal. I'm sure like you said in that thread that it's just some maniac and nothing really to see here.

I have spoken to my youngest and she is still holed up with a broken foot so is safe. My other daughter got back to Glasgow today and I have left messages but she had no reason to be in that area so hopefully ok too.

I am not saying that there is nothing to see here, but society is full of nutters and on a sadly all too regular basis they kick off seriously, for whatever reason. Did you see the trial report guy who threw the kid off of a roof? You can’t just narrow the problem down to one particular area. There are murders, maimings, rapes etc going on every day, all equally problematic.

I am not blasé about these attacks. I was with my wife and friends about 200 yards from the attack on London Bridge last year.
[Post edited 26 Jun 2020 16:22]
Glasgow on 09:09 - Jun 27 with 1236 viewsSadoldgit

No one interested in the Glasgow attack anymore now we know it wasn’t an Islamic terror attack? Just goes to prove my point on the Reading thread. No one here gives a stuff about murders unless they have a Muslim connection, then it all kicks off.
Glasgow on 09:10 - Jun 27 with 1235 viewscocklebreath

Glasgow on 09:09 - Jun 27 by Sadoldgit

No one interested in the Glasgow attack anymore now we know it wasn’t an Islamic terror attack? Just goes to prove my point on the Reading thread. No one here gives a stuff about murders unless they have a Muslim connection, then it all kicks off.

You are a dog dick

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Login to get fewer ads

Glasgow on 10:22 - Jun 27 with 1198 viewsChesham_Saint

That's untrue Soggy, wasn't there plenty on here about the beach stabbings? They weren't Islamic, were they?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Glasgow on 13:18 - Jun 27 with 1139 viewsSaintsforeverj

There are good and bad across all communities, all colours, all nationalities, all religions, all institutions etc etc. There are white killers, black killers, Asian killers, Muslim killers, Christian killers, racist killers, maniacs etc. A load of 16 year olds protesting in London because of one aspect of wrong and indeed players going down in one knee because they have been forced to, won't do anything other than cause a reaction. There are other wrongs that could also be protested against - Muslim terrorists being one.

All of these issues and mental health etc needs a much more intelligent response that involves education, honest debate and understanding. The closing down of discussion, the banning of words, jokes, TV programmes, parts of British history will just fuel division. The point is any random killing is bad, whether it is white, black, Asian whatever. It happens to everyone unfortunately, not just black people and that's the point.

When a Muslim killed white people, you get the reaction you see to prove that it's not just black people who are killed wrongly. It's a problem across society for all sorts of reasons. Why just focus on one section of society? Everyone's lives matter, including those killed in Reading and Glasgow.
[Post edited 27 Jun 2020 13:28]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Glasgow on 14:52 - Jun 27 with 1100 viewssaint68

Dear oh dear, you really are a strange individual...it was just another case of foreign men fighting with knives...I don't see the BLM crying over the attacker being shot by the police..oh the hypocrisy hey SOG.

Glasgow on 17:47 - Jun 27 with 1050 viewskentsouthampton

Glasgow on 23:20 - Jun 27 with 964 viewsSadoldgit

Glasgow on 14:52 - Jun 27 by saint68

Dear oh dear, you really are a strange individual...it was just another case of foreign men fighting with knives...I don't see the BLM crying over the attacker being shot by the police..oh the hypocrisy hey SOG.

Foreign men fighting with knives. Listen to yourself.
Glasgow on 23:34 - Jun 27 with 958 viewsRon11

Glasgow on 23:20 - Jun 27 by Sadoldgit

Foreign men fighting with knives. Listen to yourself.

I think it's fair to say that if the Libyan and now this Sudanese were not in this country in the first place, quite probably three innocent British people would not be dead and many others seriously injured in hospital and probably traumatised for life.
'Listen to yourself' you say.
Does the truth hurt you then?
Glasgow on 09:48 - Jun 28 with 905 viewsSadoldgit

Glasgow on 23:34 - Jun 27 by Ron11

I think it's fair to say that if the Libyan and now this Sudanese were not in this country in the first place, quite probably three innocent British people would not be dead and many others seriously injured in hospital and probably traumatised for life.
'Listen to yourself' you say.
Does the truth hurt you then?

And if my aunt had testicles she would be my uncle. Stop with your pathetic racist nonsense. You don’t seem remotely bothered about indigenous people killing or raping each other. It is a human issue not an issue about Johnny Foreigner. It happens all over the world. Stop living in your Little Englander bubble and educate yourself.
Glasgow on 12:51 - Jun 28 with 865 viewsChesham_Saint

Glasgow on 09:48 - Jun 28 by Sadoldgit

And if my aunt had testicles she would be my uncle. Stop with your pathetic racist nonsense. You don’t seem remotely bothered about indigenous people killing or raping each other. It is a human issue not an issue about Johnny Foreigner. It happens all over the world. Stop living in your Little Englander bubble and educate yourself.

How did you feel about the only buying from back businesses day, yesterday? On the face of it (not black face, obviously!) I could see what they are trying to achieve, but I fear it will have likely been very counter-productive.

Glasgow on 13:22 - Jun 28 with 845 viewsSadoldgit

Glasgow on 12:51 - Jun 28 by Chesham_Saint

How did you feel about the only buying from back businesses day, yesterday? On the face of it (not black face, obviously!) I could see what they are trying to achieve, but I fear it will have likely been very counter-productive.

Not a fan of any form of discrimination, be it positive or otherwise. The trouble with any extreme is that it often follows Newton’s rule of every action causes an equal and opposite reaction. There is a real danger of things going too far the other way when we really just need to meet in the middle. Racists need to be encouraged to see that equality is good for all. By making any group “special” you just set things up for the Tommy Robinson’s of this world to thrive. BLM is important in getting the awareness and dialogue going, but we need to work towards inclusiveness rather than continuing to create ghettos between various different factions in our society.
Glasgow on 13:35 - Jun 28 with 831 viewsChesham_Saint

Glasgow on 13:22 - Jun 28 by Sadoldgit

Not a fan of any form of discrimination, be it positive or otherwise. The trouble with any extreme is that it often follows Newton’s rule of every action causes an equal and opposite reaction. There is a real danger of things going too far the other way when we really just need to meet in the middle. Racists need to be encouraged to see that equality is good for all. By making any group “special” you just set things up for the Tommy Robinson’s of this world to thrive. BLM is important in getting the awareness and dialogue going, but we need to work towards inclusiveness rather than continuing to create ghettos between various different factions in our society.

I have to say, I think you're a bit too free and easy with the word 'racist'. There's a difference between some of the views expressed on here and the likes of Billy-Bob in Louisiana hunting black people down like dogs. Conflating the two runs the real risk of stifling debate.

That said, I agree with you, not least in that if we start talking about 'white' or 'black' what happens to the many mixed race or mixed marriage run businesses?

Glasgow on 13:41 - Jun 28 with 830 viewssaint68

Glasgow on 09:48 - Jun 28 by Sadoldgit

So When people arrive in this country seeking a safer environment than that which they came from, then go on to murder its inhabitants!! You see that situation as no different to a domestic killing.....you need counselling.

We are seeing violence and murder escalating at an horrendous rate in this country...and it isn't funnily enough being brought about by the English white men that you seem to hate.

You are a very odd man with an extremely odd view.

Glasgow on 14:14 - Jun 28 with 819 viewsSadoldgit

Glasgow on 13:41 - Jun 28 by saint68

So When people arrive in this country seeking a safer environment than that which they came from, then go on to murder its inhabitants!! You see that situation as no different to a domestic killing.....you need counselling.

We are seeing violence and murder escalating at an horrendous rate in this country...and it isn't funnily enough being brought about by the English white men that you seem to hate.

You are a very odd man with an extremely odd view.

Reread your first sentence. You clearly have a warped stereotypical view of immigrants.
Glasgow on 14:29 - Jun 28 with 805 viewsJaySaint

Here we go again...

another case of crap room service?
https://www.rt.com/uk/493173-glasgow-police-incident-reports/

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Glasgow on 14:30 - Jun 28 with 800 viewssaint68

Glasgow on 14:14 - Jun 28 by Sadoldgit

Reread your first sentence. You clearly have a warped stereotypical view of immigrants.

Let me dumb it down for you..as you obviously need it

An asylum seeker ends up in your village and kills three of your neighbour's...is that just another case of domestic murder....or was it avoidable by not allowing that individual the chance to be there in the 1st place.

We keep seeing ordinary people in this country killed by asylum seekers...it is obviously a problem that could be avoided...or do you not see that.

Glasgow on 16:07 - Jun 28 with 765 viewsChesham_Saint

Glasgow on 14:14 - Jun 28 by Sadoldgit

Is an 'immigrant' the same as an 'asylum seeker'? No, it really isn't; so I too don't understand your point, Sogs...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024