Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today 09:00 - Jun 28 with 2577 viewssaint22

Let’s hope Ralph fires them up today and there are no stupid errors, we need a win
And with a big gap between this and the next home game we could do without doubts setting in
Today on 09:21 - Jun 28 with 1701 viewshedgeendcoop

Ralph needs to motivate them with this big gap coming up we need to stop any stupid errors at the back and get points on the board as we will be looking behind us if we don’t get a win today it could be a must win game next game then Ralph will need to stop all the errors
Today on 09:44 - Jun 28 with 1663 viewsdirk_doone

Must win for what? We're already safe from relegation and we're not going to qualify for Europe. About the only thing left to play for is place money.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Today on 09:47 - Jun 28 with 1658 viewsJaySaint

I just hope he drops the Valery and obafemi experiment

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Today on 10:10 - Jun 28 with 1634 viewsA1079

Today on 09:44 - Jun 28 by dirk_doone

Must win for what? We're already safe from relegation and we're not going to qualify for Europe. About the only thing left to play for is place money.

I agree with you to an extent Dirk and you are probably right, but there is still that nagging doubt. We probably are safe and Villa losing again yesterday has helped, but if those below us do pick up a couple of wins and we don't then suddenly that gap is suddenly reduced.

I will admit Dirk when it comes to what I expect from my team I am a hopeless pessimist which I know can and does annoy the hell out of people. I suppose I just don't want us to crawl across the line I want to see us walk it - that said, I am not one that thinks relegation is the end of the world as I just like watching football - it is the pain of going through relegation and impact on the stability of the club and team.

The funny thing is, I thought we would get something against Arsenal (see what optimism does to me! haha) but I don't have a good feeling about today (so hopefully I will be wrong again).
Today on 10:11 - Jun 28 with 1633 views1885_SFC

Today on 09:47 - Jun 28 by JaySaint

That's a cost-cutting exercise for next season. We're going to have very little money this Summer (along with other clubs), so the likes of Valery & Obafemi playing in the same team is something we'd better get used to.

Old School is Cool

Today on 10:48 - Jun 28 with 1592 viewsTimSaint

We are away from home, so we at least have a chance !!

I'm sure it won't be pretty and fully expect Watford to come at us from the off, so let's hope we can withstand the initial pressure, get the ball under control and play some decent stuff - rather than sitting back and trying to soak it up.

All players need to focus for the full game, no mistakes, hoof it out if need be and give to the 4 forward players to create (and hopefully take) our chances.

TimSaint

Today on 11:31 - Jun 28 with 1561 views1885_SFC

I think today will see a few goals. With our makeshift (i.e. shíte) defence, we'll probably concede a couple of goals. However, I think today will be a case of Ings & Redmond doing their bit at the other end against an equally shíte defence... so 3-2 or 4-3 it is then!

Old School is Cool

Today on 11:58 - Jun 28 with 1536 viewskingslandstand1

Today on 10:11 - Jun 28 by 1885_SFC

That's a cost-cutting exercise for next season. We're going to have very little money this Summer (along with other clubs), so the likes of Valery & Obafemi playing in the same team is something we'd better get used to.

Extend the KWP loan if we are that desperate???? And Adams has to be better than Obafemi .......................
I still say Ralph must have been given some sort of assurances about team strengthening to sign for 4 years, or does he genuinely believe in what he's got already - surely not!
Login to get fewer ads

Today on 11:59 - Jun 28 with 1537 viewskingslandstand1

Today on 11:31 - Jun 28 by 1885_SFC

I think today will see a few goals. With our makeshift (i.e. shíte) defence, we'll probably concede a couple of goals. However, I think today will be a case of Ings & Redmond doing their bit at the other end against an equally shíte defence... so 3-2 or 4-3 it is then!

Well Deeney will get a couple, he will be w@nkin over the prospect of playing against our likely defence today
Today on 13:23 - Jun 28 with 1483 viewsericofarabia

Today on 11:59 - Jun 28 by kingslandstand1

Well Deeney will get a couple, he will be w@nkin over the prospect of playing against our likely defence today

This!!

They will play with far too much intensity for our nearly on the beach players to deal with.
They are desperate for points and Pearson will tell them to take no prisoners.

Hoping to be proven wrong, but unless there is a major shift in the players mindset, a 3-0 drubbing is on the cards.
Today on 13:42 - Jun 28 with 1464 viewssaint68

Today on 11:59 - Jun 28 by kingslandstand1

Sad but true...3-1 me thinks to the saints😁😇
[Post edited 28 Jun 2020 18:20]

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Today on 15:30 - Jun 28 with 1411 viewsdirk_doone

The funny thing is this is one of the weakest Watford teams for years and we haven't lost at Vicarage Road for 13 years.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2020 15:32]

Today on 15:33 - Jun 28 with 1400 viewsBicester_North

Decent team selection from Ralph, Romeu needed to protect the crap defence

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Today on 15:33 - Jun 28 with 1401 viewssaint22

Today on 09:47 - Jun 28 by JaySaint

No PEH!
Feel for Armstrong not sure he deserves dropping
COYS
[Post edited 28 Jun 2020 15:34]
Today on 15:41 - Jun 28 with 1374 viewsdirk_doone

Today on 15:33 - Jun 28 by Bicester_North

Decent team selection from Ralph, Romeu needed to protect the crap defence

Alexandre Jankewitz is on the bench. Could he be seen as the long-term replacement for Hojbjerg?

It's always depressing to see Vestergaard in our starting lineup. I think I'd have preferred to see one of the youngsters given a chance.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2020 15:42]

Today on 16:19 - Jun 28 with 1280 views1885_SFC

Today on 15:41 - Jun 28 by dirk_doone

Alexandre Jankewitz is on the bench. Could he be seen as the long-term replacement for Hojbjerg?

It's always depressing to see Vestergaard in our starting lineup. I think I'd have preferred to see one of the youngsters given a chance.
[Post edited 28 Jun 2020 15:42]

We're just as well off putting a wooden post at the back as Vestergaard.

Old School is Cool

Today on 16:28 - Jun 28 with 1255 viewssaint68

Today on 16:19 - Jun 28 by 1885_SFC

We're just as well off putting a wooden post at the back as Vestergaard.

That's offensive to the millions of fence posts in this country that do an outstanding job( Come rain or shine)..you should be ashamed 1885!!!

Today on 16:35 - Jun 28 with 1241 views1885_SFC

Today on 16:28 - Jun 28 by saint68

That's offensive to the millions of fence posts in this country that do an outstanding job( Come rain or shine)..you should be ashamed 1885!!!

I shall re-assess my opinion after 90 minutes.

Old School is Cool

Today on 16:39 - Jun 28 with 1233 viewssaint68

Today on 16:35 - Jun 28 by 1885_SFC

Just keep the ball in their half and we might be ok 😁

Today on 16:40 - Jun 28 with 1231 viewssaint68

Today on 16:35 - Jun 28 by 1885_SFC

Not to bad a start in reality.

Today on 16:46 - Jun 28 with 1219 viewssaint68

Get in!!!!!

Today on 16:51 - Jun 28 with 1207 viewssaint22

Today on 16:46 - Jun 28 by saint68

Get in!!!!!

Thank god for Danny!!!
Today on 16:53 - Jun 28 with 1202 viewsAndrewW_London

Today on 16:46 - Jun 28 by saint68

Get in!!!!!

A great goal. But we need to go on a get a second now. A 1-0 lead will not be easy to defend against Watford.

Twickenham Saint

Today on 16:53 - Jun 28 with 1200 views1885_SFC

How many Watford shirts around Ings when he scored??? Pure class that goal.

Old School is Cool

Today on 16:53 - Jun 28 with 1199 viewssaint68

Today on 16:51 - Jun 28 by saint22

Thank god for Danny!!!

We'd be in a whole puddle of shyte without him this season ..and funnily enough last.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024