Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Assuming Norwich Are Down, Which 2 Clubs Would You Like To See Join Them 10:48 - Jul 1 with 812 viewsSaintNick

Assuming Norwich Are Down, Which 2 Clubs Would You Like To See Join Them

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Assuming Norwich Are Down, Which 2 Clubs Would You Like To See Join Them on 14:26 - Jul 1 with 732 viewsfranniesTache

As always with these things i want the clubs most likely to put us in danger to go down, or failing that i want the clubs with the worst away days to go down.

So basically that's a fag paper between West Ham (sh*t away day but could improve and put us in danger), Villa (with the cash they've got quite a good chance they can go above us) and Bournemouth (sh*t away day).

I've gone with Bournemouth and West Ham, mainly due to the fact that Villa away was one of the best aways of the season this season, but i wouldn't shed a tear if they dropped.
Assuming Norwich Are Down, Which 2 Clubs Would You Like To See Join Them on 14:29 - Jul 1 with 727 viewsSadoldgit

West Ham because my neighbour supports them and he and his wife are horrible people.
Assuming Norwich Are Down, Which 2 Clubs Would You Like To See Join Them on 14:36 - Jul 1 with 723 viewsdirk_doone

From a selfish Saints perspective, it would be ideal if West Ham, who've been a bogey team for us in recent years, went down while Watford, for whom we've been a bogey team, stayed up. Bournemouth used to be another easy fixture for us but since they won at St Mary's this season, it would be good if they went down too, although I want them to win tonight as Newcastle are one of our rivals for a top ten place.

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Assuming Norwich Are Down, Which 2 Clubs Would You Like To See Join Them on 14:43 - Jul 1 with 715 viewssaint22

Assuming Norwich Are Down, Which 2 Clubs Would You Like To See Join Them on 14:29 - Jul 1 by Sadoldgit

West Ham because my neighbour supports them and he and his wife are horrible people.

i dearly hope they and their odious owners and that stadium we all pay for drop like a stone
Assuming Norwich Are Down, Which 2 Clubs Would You Like To See Join Them on 14:51 - Jul 1 with 703 viewskingslandstand1

Assuming Norwich Are Down, Which 2 Clubs Would You Like To See Join Them on 14:26 - Jul 1 by franniesTache

As always with these things i want the clubs most likely to put us in danger to go down, or failing that i want the clubs with the worst away days to go down.

So basically that's a fag paper between West Ham (sh*t away day but could improve and put us in danger), Villa (with the cash they've got quite a good chance they can go above us) and Bournemouth (sh*t away day).

I've gone with Bournemouth and West Ham, mainly due to the fact that Villa away was one of the best aways of the season this season, but i wouldn't shed a tear if they dropped.

Really want B'mouth to go as can't stand their fans who are so up there own arris it's unbelievable and they think we hate them cos they are "our biggest rivals"

West Ham's run in isn't too good so I think they will go and Villa will escape cos I quite like Dean Smith and they can carry on being a one man team next season then as well
Assuming Norwich Are Down, Which 2 Clubs Would You Like To See Join Them on 15:25 - Jul 1 with 684 viewsWaylander

I would like to see Wet Spam go but they have a less demanding run in than Villa IMO. The last match sees Villa at the London Stadium and that would make a great decider.
Assuming Norwich Are Down, Which 2 Clubs Would You Like To See Join Them on 17:35 - Jul 1 with 633 viewsfranniesTache

Assuming Norwich Are Down, Which 2 Clubs Would You Like To See Join Them on 14:51 - Jul 1 by kingslandstand1

Really want B'mouth to go as can't stand their fans who are so up there own arris it's unbelievable and they think we hate them cos they are "our biggest rivals"

West Ham's run in isn't too good so I think they will go and Villa will escape cos I quite like Dean Smith and they can carry on being a one man team next season then as well

I still quite like Bournemouth and it's nice to see them do well, but the allocation is tiny and there's not many decent pubs around so it's a pretty poor away day. Would prefer to have someone like Preston up in their place if i'm honest as i love a northern away day and i've never been there for a game.
Assuming Norwich Are Down, Which 2 Clubs Would You Like To See Join Them on 19:06 - Jul 1 with 604 viewssaint68

Assuming Norwich Are Down, Which 2 Clubs Would You Like To See Join Them on 14:29 - Jul 1 by Sadoldgit

Maybe they are lovely people and the problem lies elsewhere?

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Login to get fewer ads

Assuming Norwich Are Down, Which 2 Clubs Would You Like To See Join Them on 19:30 - Jul 1 with 585 viewsSadoldgit

Assuming Norwich Are Down, Which 2 Clubs Would You Like To See Join Them on 19:06 - Jul 1 by saint68

Maybe they are lovely people and the problem lies elsewhere?

Or maybe they aren’t and maybe they are like you?

If they are lovely people it is odd that the vast majority of the village keep out of their way.
Assuming Norwich Are Down, Which 2 Clubs Would You Like To See Join Them on 19:41 - Jul 1 with 565 viewssaint68

Assuming Norwich Are Down, Which 2 Clubs Would You Like To See Join Them on 19:30 - Jul 1 by Sadoldgit

Or maybe they aren’t and maybe they are like you?

If they are lovely people it is odd that the vast majority of the village keep out of their way.

My neighbour's adore me, we are blessed to have likeable helpful respectful families on both sides..in fact our entire road of 10 houses are all very cordial and pleasant, I live in a lovely little conservative enclave and not a piece of litter or unkempt garden in sight.

Even the children are a delight as they have been brought up with decent moral values and compassion.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2020 19:47]

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Assuming Norwich Are Down, Which 2 Clubs Would You Like To See Join Them on 20:51 - Jul 1 with 512 viewskingslandstand1

Assuming Norwich Are Down, Which 2 Clubs Would You Like To See Join Them on 17:35 - Jul 1 by franniesTache

I still quite like Bournemouth and it's nice to see them do well, but the allocation is tiny and there's not many decent pubs around so it's a pretty poor away day. Would prefer to have someone like Preston up in their place if i'm honest as i love a northern away day and i've never been there for a game.

Brentford and their new ground would be ok (if it's ready). Pretty decent bunch who will absolutely cherish every single game
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024