Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yoshida and Wigan 13:10 - Jul 1 with 906 viewsA1079

I see Yoshida has now officially ended his contract with Saints and sent quite a nice message.

I appreciate that some on here never rated Maya at all and I am not pretending he was the best defender that we had ever seen, but I sincerely wish him well. As far as I am concerned he was a good loyal servant to the club. He never complained, was prepared to fill in anywhere and did his best for the team and the club as a whole and during and since his time with us he has maintained dignity, loyalty and integrity throughout.

On a completely separate and different issue, I see Wigan Athletic have gone into administration. It does not seem that long ago that they were in the PL and FA Cup. How quickly fortunes can change.
Yoshida and Wigan on 14:07 - Jul 1 with 849 viewsSadoldgit

I suspect that Yoshi wouldn’t get into many best of teams and did make some howlers, but he was 100% committed to the club and seemed like a great guy. I wish him well for the future.

So sad to hear about Wigan.
Yoshida and Wigan on 14:47 - Jul 1 with 819 viewskingslandstand1

And what a trip that was to Wigan in the snow in the cup a couple of years ago!

Old Dave Whattsname must be livid

Re Yosh, yes I saw his tweet and thought it really good. Had a great response from 100's on there as well. Was a great servant to the club and seemed genuinely upset at leaving but he was guilty of quite a few howlers but a decent squad player and never shirked his responsibilities
Yoshida and Wigan on 15:14 - Jul 1 with 794 viewsSaintNick

I have been a critic of Yoshida, but this is based purely on his ability on a football field which sadly was not of the standard we needed consistently.

However he has been a loyal servant to the club and in his time has been an adequate back up player, I truly wish him well well with the rest of his career and life

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Yoshida and Wigan on 15:36 - Jul 1 with 766 viewskernow

I was expecting to read that Maya had signed for Wigan.

I wish Maya Yoshida every good fortune.

Gutted to hear about Wigan. Got family there.
Hope someone buys them.
Yoshida and Wigan on 15:39 - Jul 1 with 764 viewsButty101

Yoshida and Wigan on 15:14 - Jul 1 by SaintNick

I have been a critic of Yoshida, but this is based purely on his ability on a football field which sadly was not of the standard we needed consistently.

However he has been a loyal servant to the club and in his time has been an adequate back up player, I truly wish him well well with the rest of his career and life

Surely he was only a loyal clubman as no one else wanted him.

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Yoshida and Wigan on 16:08 - Jul 1 with 738 viewsSaintNick

Yoshida and Wigan on 15:39 - Jul 1 by Butty101

Surely he was only a loyal clubman as no one else wanted him.

That is a big help in being a loyal club man it sort of limits your options

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Yoshida and Wigan on 19:54 - Jul 1 with 623 viewskernow

Yoshida and Wigan on 15:36 - Jul 1 by kernow

I was expecting to read that Maya had signed for Wigan.

I wish Maya Yoshida every good fortune.

Gutted to hear about Wigan. Got family there.
Hope someone buys them.

A bit like Saints really.
Relegation certainties, down and out but 16 points out of a possible 18, 8 consecutive clean sheets, Championship status secured great infrastructure, academy and a promising coach in Paul Cook.

HK owned and a day after the new security law was passed?
Who says sport and and politics are incompatible?
Yoshida and Wigan on 20:09 - Jul 1 with 603 viewssaint68

Yoshida and Wigan on 15:14 - Jul 1 by SaintNick

Cant disagree with any of that Nick, always was a very honest and likeable character.

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024