Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Face Coverings Mandatory in Shops 08:22 - Jul 14 with 3541 viewsgrumpy

from July24th,why does it take 11 days?
Face Coverings Mandatory in Shops on 09:09 - Jul 16 with 568 viewsBison

Face Coverings Mandatory in Shops on 22:35 - Jul 15 by Buggalugs

You do talk nonsense and are fooling no-one by saying it’s not about political point-scoring. You might be irritating, but you’re not stupid, so why do you need to follow the government's advice/guidelines to the letter, especially when you think they’re making such a mess of it?

You’re slating them for not making masks mandatory from day one, yet you haven’t been wearing one. If you believe they’ll help contain the spread the virus, wear one ffs. If you think you’re vulnerable and are scared to go out, don’t go out. If you think opening the pubs was wrong, don’t go to the pub. It’s really not hard.

He also took a day trip to Durham just because Dom did and the government didn't sack him. If they had sacked him then he obviously wouldn't of taken a day trip to Durham.

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Face Coverings Mandatory in Shops on 10:46 - Jul 16 with 526 viewsBuggalugs

Face Coverings Mandatory in Shops on 08:22 - Jul 16 by Sadoldgit

You completely miss the point. What difference does it make if a very few people wear masks. It only works if most people do. I went to the pub because I thought there would be plenty of room. There was at first. When there wasn’t, we left. What is wrong with that?
Lockdown worked because most people abided by the rules. The rest has been a useless fudge that has cost many more lives than it had to. Have you noticed how little is being said about test, track and trace now? This was supposed to be the “world beating” system that was going to lead us out of lockdown. It has been a farce so far, as has been the “policy” on wearing masks. Don’t you understand that leaving things up to the sensible people of this great country has already been a recipe for disaster? People need to be told what to do and will do it if the message is consistent and is delivered properly. The chancellor doesn’t understand where he needs to wear a masks and a few days ago Gove contradicted Johnson about wearing masks. This is what you are defending.

As for political point scoring, do you really think that the next election will be one on the Internet football forums in England? We could spend all day every day pointing out the weaknesses of the present government but as we have seen before, it doesn’t stop the turkeys voting for Christmas.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2020 8:31]

It's you who's completely missing the point. My post was not a defence of the government, it was a criticism of people like yourself politicising everything.

You say you've never worn a mask as there's no point if few others do, but why not? As you're so critical of the government for not making it mandatory months ago, you must believe it'll make a difference. So what if not everyone's wearing one, if you are, surely your limiting the chances of you contracting it or passing it on?

You claim to be such a decent, thoughtful citizen, but you need a group of people you despise to tell you to do something before you do it.

Pathetic.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Face Coverings Mandatory in Shops on 14:35 - Jul 16 with 471 viewsRon11

Face Coverings Mandatory in Shops on 10:46 - Jul 16 by Buggalugs

It's you who's completely missing the point. My post was not a defence of the government, it was a criticism of people like yourself politicising everything.

You say you've never worn a mask as there's no point if few others do, but why not? As you're so critical of the government for not making it mandatory months ago, you must believe it'll make a difference. So what if not everyone's wearing one, if you are, surely your limiting the chances of you contracting it or passing it on?

You claim to be such a decent, thoughtful citizen, but you need a group of people you despise to tell you to do something before you do it.

Pathetic.

Face Coverings Mandatory in Shops on 14:46 - Jul 16 with 462 viewsJaySaint

Pathetic.

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Face Coverings Mandatory in Shops on 14:47 - Jul 16 with 460 viewsRon11

Face Coverings Mandatory in Shops on 18:40 - Jul 15 by Sadoldgit

I’m not sure what difference that makes to the handling of a pandemic, and shouldn’t you be busy running your next election campaign Donald?

The difference could have been more openness, assistance and cooperation with information and and advice, instead of the good old communist 90% wall of silence with a bit of name calling and blaming others thrown in.
A bit like you, Jeremy.
Face Coverings Mandatory in Shops on 15:09 - Jul 16 with 447 viewsBoris_

Pathetic.

Game, Set and Match to Buggalugs

Soppy's had a shocker!

Poll: Claude Puel

Face Coverings Mandatory in Shops on 15:26 - Jul 16 with 442 viewsSadoldgit

Pathetic.

I never said that I have never worn a mask. Can’t you read?
As for telling us what to do, isn’t that what you Brexiteers wanted? For Europe to stop telling us what to do so that our own Government could do so 😂.
So lockdown was a bunch of people telling themselves not to go out, not the Government?
Have I missed the part where we are supposed to wear masks at home, because that is where I spent most of the pandemic.
If you look around the vast majority of the countries in the world the Government have been telling people what to do.
Little wonder this government got such a large majority if you and your mates are anything to go by. What cracks me up is that Doris also doesn’t get it. Not very bright you righties are you?
Face Coverings Mandatory in Shops on 16:08 - Jul 16 with 427 viewsBoris_

Face Coverings Mandatory in Shops on 15:26 - Jul 16 by Sadoldgit

As for telling us what to do, isn’t that what you Brexiteers wanted? For Europe to stop telling us what to do so that our own Government could do so 😂.
So lockdown was a bunch of people telling themselves not to go out, not the Government?
Have I missed the part where we are supposed to wear masks at home, because that is where I spent most of the pandemic.
If you look around the vast majority of the countries in the world the Government have been telling people what to do.
Little wonder this government got such a large majority if you and your mates are anything to go by. What cracks me up is that Doris also doesn’t get it. Not very bright you righties are you?

Are you aware how weak and pathetic you make yourself sound?

Poll: Claude Puel

Login to get fewer ads

Face Coverings Mandatory in Shops on 16:50 - Jul 16 with 413 viewsBuggalugs

Face Coverings Mandatory in Shops on 15:26 - Jul 16 by Sadoldgit

I voted remain actually. Sorry if that doesn't fit with your agenda that I must be a racist thicko.

To be that bitter and obsessed by politics, that you categorise what type of human someone is because of how they voted is really about as tragic as it gets.

Face Coverings Mandatory in Shops on 18:33 - Jul 16 with 383 viewsSadoldgit

Face Coverings Mandatory in Shops on 16:50 - Jul 16 by Buggalugs

I voted remain actually. Sorry if that doesn't fit with your agenda that I must be a racist thicko.

To be that bitter and obsessed by politics, that you categorise what type of human someone is because of how they voted is really about as tragic as it gets.

I don’t know whether you are a racist but from your post you don’t sound very bright. Explain to me again why I should feel bad about not wearing a mask for the last 4 months when it hasn’t been compulsory and 90% of the population haven’t been wearing one.
Face Coverings Mandatory in Shops on 18:36 - Jul 16 with 380 viewsSadoldgit

Face Coverings Mandatory in Shops on 16:08 - Jul 16 by Boris_

Are you aware how weak and pathetic you make yourself sound?

Are you as self serving as you make yourself out to be Doris? I’m guessing the answer is yes as you were very happy to come on here and boast about how well you have done financially out of the pandemic that has taken over half a million lives.

Don’t you think you look a bit foolish trying to take the moral high ground?

How much have you made again?
Face Coverings Mandatory in Shops on 18:59 - Jul 16 with 371 viewsBuggalugs

Face Coverings Mandatory in Shops on 18:33 - Jul 16 by Sadoldgit

I don’t know whether you are a racist but from your post you don’t sound very bright. Explain to me again why I should feel bad about not wearing a mask for the last 4 months when it hasn’t been compulsory and 90% of the population haven’t been wearing one.

In the same way you know all those that voted leave are racists, the fact I voted remain must tell you that I’m not. 1-0 to me.

Regarding masks, I’ve explained more than once why you’re being a hypocrite, so there’s no point in repeating it. I will add that in your previous post your defence for not wearing one was that you’ve hardly been out the house in 4 months, yet you were boasting on here about being one of the helmets that went to the pub on the first day they re-opened. 2-0 to me.

Anyway, enjoy the game tonight. Let’s hope it’s as easy a victory for Saints.

Face Coverings Mandatory in Shops on 19:53 - Jul 16 with 356 views1ASIN12

I do find it strange , someone who has stated that making the wearing of face coverings madatory should have happend months ago but have not been wearing one them selfs in that time.

Why do these people need to be told to do something? If they beleive it is the right thing to do then wear them regardless.

Plenty of people have been and for a number of weeks.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2020 20:03]
Face Coverings Mandatory in Shops on 23:03 - Jul 16 with 330 viewsSadoldgit

Face Coverings Mandatory in Shops on 19:53 - Jul 16 by 1ASIN12

I do find it strange , someone who has stated that making the wearing of face coverings madatory should have happend months ago but have not been wearing one them selfs in that time.

Why do these people need to be told to do something? If they beleive it is the right thing to do then wear them regardless.

Plenty of people have been and for a number of weeks.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2020 20:03]

More people haven’t. If you are talking about me, I have spent most of the lock down down at home, are you suggesting I wear a mask at home? As I keep saying, it is not about me, it is about everybody. I do a a supermarket run once a week. 90% of the customers and 100% of the staff have not covered there faces to date. Think about it, what difference does 1 person make? The argument is about making the wearing of masks compulsory, not individual choice. If lockdown had been a matter of choice how do you think that would have worked? I can tell you, it would not have worked at all.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024