Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Nick 10:52 - Jul 16 with 2636 viewssaint22

Hijacking posts and deleting threads is a form of censorship surely?
What happened to freedom of expression and for all those who think our national security is of little consequence lets see how that plays out
Given all the support for the right wing Tory government on this forum its little wonder this country is in the state it is
Look across the pond and learn
Good luck
[Post edited 16 Jul 2020 10:52]
FAO Nick on 00:10 - Jul 18 with 800 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

FAO Nick on 13:52 - Jul 16 by SaintNick

Yeah I do get to decide, someone has to, I have never banned anyone or removed a post because I disagree with it, but I do deal with it if I feel that it is affecting the board.

Your post here is an example of exactly what I am trying to cut out not because I disagree but because it is nothing more than a rant against one side or the other, it is no better than putting up an article from the USA in Redneck Weekly and claiming that Donald Trump is getting things right.

This confirms that Johnson is aware of the contents of the document, but because he has not said he has read it cover to cover, I am fine with political posts I am fine on people commenting whether I like their opinion or not, what I am not fine with is every little point being turned into an argument and a tirade of insults.

Boris Johnson whatever he has done has passed me by on this board because I'm hear to talk about Saints not the government.

Your last line - exactly!

I barely come on here now, as it's the usual political drivel - well done political drivel people (person), you've killed it.

It is, after all a Saints forum, to talk about Saints. I hope I never meet the person who is behind these posters.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

FAO Nick on 08:19 - Jul 18 with 753 viewsarfurdent

FAO Nick on 18:58 - Jul 16 by Chesham_Saint

Boo-hoo. At the end of the day it’s essentially Nick’s site isn’t it? If we don’t like it I guess we could just fvck off somewhere else?

IBO?

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

FAO Nick on 08:38 - Jul 18 with 741 viewsChesham_Saint

FAO Nick on 08:19 - Jul 18 by arfurdent

IBO?

TSW?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

FAO Nick on 11:02 - Jul 18 with 702 viewsBoris_

FAO Nick on 17:57 - Jul 16 by cocklebreath

How many political threads have you started? Probably more than anyone

Started quite a few about Coronavirus. Not sure I'd class Covid-19 as politics but there's the issue with the likes of Soppy, who can't help politicising everything to do with it.

Poll: Claude Puel

FAO Nick on 12:59 - Jul 18 with 666 viewsSadoldgit

FAO Nick on 11:02 - Jul 18 by Boris_

Started quite a few about Coronavirus. Not sure I'd class Covid-19 as politics but there's the issue with the likes of Soppy, who can't help politicising everything to do with it.

That’s because politics have been heavily involved in the dealing of the pandemic as well you know.

You put me on ignore as you made a point of telling everybody every day.

Why then complain if you then took me off ignore and decided to carry on reading my posts and replying to them? Not a very intelligent thing to do if they upset you so much is it?

If you click on the football section you will find very few political posts there. Perhaps you would feel more comfortable staying in that section?

Here’s a thought, instead of trying to get the people you don’t agree with banned, stop reading their posts.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2020 13:32]
FAO Nick on 17:56 - Jul 18 with 610 viewsBoris_

FAO Nick on 12:59 - Jul 18 by Sadoldgit

That’s because politics have been heavily involved in the dealing of the pandemic as well you know.

You put me on ignore as you made a point of telling everybody every day.

Why then complain if you then took me off ignore and decided to carry on reading my posts and replying to them? Not a very intelligent thing to do if they upset you so much is it?

If you click on the football section you will find very few political posts there. Perhaps you would feel more comfortable staying in that section?

Here’s a thought, instead of trying to get the people you don’t agree with banned, stop reading their posts.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2020 13:32]

You really are a bore.

Poll: Claude Puel

FAO Nick on 18:44 - Jul 18 with 590 viewsSadoldgit

FAO Nick on 17:56 - Jul 18 by Boris_

You really are a bore.

And all you do when you know you have nowhere to go with an argument is to resort to throwing insults. You are the typical internet bully who is happy to dish it out but throws a sulk when given a dose of your own medicine.
FAO Nick on 16:53 - Jul 21 with 492 viewsarfurdent

FAO Nick on 18:44 - Jul 18 by Sadoldgit

And all you do when you know you have nowhere to go with an argument is to resort to throwing insults. You are the typical internet bully who is happy to dish it out but throws a sulk when given a dose of your own medicine.

sounds like the mantra for a STI Clinic

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Login to get fewer ads

FAO Nick on 16:55 - Jul 21 with 491 viewsSadoldgit

FAO Nick on 16:53 - Jul 21 by arfurdent

sounds like the mantra for a STI Clinic

You could be right! Fortunately I have not had to pay a visit to one for a number of years now! 😉
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024