Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Covid Figures Exaggerated 09:19 - Jul 19 with 19722 viewsBoris_

Who would have thought it?

Scotland and Wales classing anyone who had Covid with in 28 days of dying as a Covid death, regardless of their actual cause of death.

In England, we are classing anyone who has ever tested positive for Covid as a covid death. So someone could have have tested positive in February and get run over by a bus today, and they will be added to the list of Covid deaths.

As I have said all along, the numbers are fabricated and exaggerated. History will show that we performed as well, if not better than most of the large European countries ( which will upset some on here )

Cancer Research UK are predicting that the lack of urgent care and referrals could contribute up to 35,000 excess deaths as well.

Heart conditions etc also contributing to excess deaths.

The truth is unraveling.

Poll: Claude Puel

Covid Figures Exaggeratedrr on 19:47 - Jul 23 with 859 viewsBoris_

Covid Figures Exaggeratedrr on 18:07 - Jul 23 by DorsetIan

Yes, regurgitating simplistic pro-Brexit optimism is going to give Kernow a lot of comfort, I am sure.

I've just given you some facts. Why do the wet wipes not want to talk about real numbers and facts?

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 19:52 - Jul 23 with 852 viewsBoris_

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 18:05 - Jul 23 by DorsetIan

Yes, I'm sure James O'Brien said that.

Given that what people say and write seems always to get translated into some form of extremist remainer lunacy in yours ear and your brain, forgive me if I ignore anything your might try to report on what others have said.

You have shown yourself to be a Brexit obsessive. I prefer the winner-loser-bedwetter stuff. We all know where we stand with you on all that.

It was about 10am this morning. I can't be arsed to go and find it but you can play back his show I'm sure on the LBC website. It was his exact words. Granted, he admitted that it would never work in practice but he openly admitted it was something he wished would.

I am not a Brexit obsessive. I was on the fence until the government propaganda landed on my doorstep days before the polls opened, which pushed me to the leave vote. ( you thick snowflakes have completely forgotten that the government in situ at the time was staunchly remain and they only reason they called the referendum was because they thought it was a dead cert on remain )
[Post edited 23 Jul 2020 19:55]

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 19:54 - Jul 23 with 847 viewsBoris_

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 19:10 - Jul 23 by Sadoldgit

Why can’t we be friends with every country?

Why do you think it is irevelent if Brexit is a good thing or not. Surely if it is not a good thing, we need to talk about it?

Finally, why are we talking about this on your Covid thread still?

It's irrelevant now because it's happening and there's nothing you can do about it. If you want to sit and cry for years and years about something that is happening regardless, then I'd suggest going to see someone about it because you're life is going to be pretty miserable pal.

We are talking about it on here because I am enjoying smashing you bed wetters all over the place on this thread without having to post a number of threads. Let's keep it all on this one, so it's all in one place.

Covid Figures Exaggeratedrr on 20:16 - Jul 23 with 824 viewsDorsetIan

Covid Figures Exaggeratedrr on 19:47 - Jul 23 by Boris_

I've just given you some facts. Why do the wet wipes not want to talk about real numbers and facts?

Says the man who’s chief debating tool is the emoji.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 20:22 - Jul 23 with 820 viewsDorsetIan

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 19:52 - Jul 23 by Boris_

It was about 10am this morning. I can't be arsed to go and find it but you can play back his show I'm sure on the LBC website. It was his exact words. Granted, he admitted that it would never work in practice but he openly admitted it was something he wished would.

I am not a Brexit obsessive. I was on the fence until the government propaganda landed on my doorstep days before the polls opened, which pushed me to the leave vote. ( you thick snowflakes have completely forgotten that the government in situ at the time was staunchly remain and they only reason they called the referendum was because they thought it was a dead cert on remain )

OK, so it wasn’t a serious suggestion...

Do you think it might have been an ironic reference to the way Boris J is telling the Scots they can’t leave the Union?

And maybe you weren’t a Brexit obsessive from the start but you’ve taken the prize now.

(p.s. what a petulant reason to vote leave. I’d be embarrassed to admit that.)

Covid Figures Exaggeratedrr on 20:36 - Jul 23 with 810 viewsBoris_

Covid Figures Exaggeratedrr on 20:16 - Jul 23 by DorsetIan

Says the man who’s chief debating tool is the emoji.

You still don't want to talk about the facts then? Going to ignore the numbers?

Apparently everyones life has ended now they can't emigrate to the EU, yet even with freedom of movement, only 1 in 5 move to EU countries!

Meanwhile 4 in 5 have no problem emigrating to countries such as the USA, Australia, Canada and New Zealand for example.

The truth is, if you want to go and live in another country, as long as you're not lazy, aren't looking to use state benefits and are willing to contribute to society, you can move to pretty much any decent country in the world.

If people on here are worried about not being able to move to Spain or France, then allow me to suggest it's because they don't have anything to offer those countries, so they should probably take a look at themselves, rather than moan about Brexit.

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 20:44 - Jul 23 with 804 viewsgrumpy

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 19:52 - Jul 23 by Boris_

So you were 'on the fence until the government propaganda landed on my doorstep days before the polls opened, which pushed me to the leave vote'
And you call us thick.
Coming on a football forum saying things like' smashing you bed wetters all over the place on this thread'calling people 'pal' etc trying to big yourself up just make you look pathetic.
People who talk like that behind a keyboard rarely are what they think they are.
Perhaps you should concentrate more on your thriving new business on the high street.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2020 20:46]
Covid Figures Exaggerated on 21:04 - Jul 23 with 774 viewsBoris_

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 20:44 - Jul 23 by grumpy

So you were 'on the fence until the government propaganda landed on my doorstep days before the polls opened, which pushed me to the leave vote'
And you call us thick.
Coming on a football forum saying things like' smashing you bed wetters all over the place on this thread'calling people 'pal' etc trying to big yourself up just make you look pathetic.
People who talk like that behind a keyboard rarely are what they think they are.
Perhaps you should concentrate more on your thriving new business on the high street.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2020 20:46]

You're a very grumpy man, aren't you?

I don't talk behind a keyboard, plenty of people on here know who I am and don't think I wouldn't call you or Ian or Soppy a hysterical bed wetter to your face... I would, because that's what I think you are.

Although people with the opposite opinion of you aren't tolerated, are they sweetheart?
[Post edited 23 Jul 2020 21:06]

Login to get fewer ads

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 21:11 - Jul 23 with 759 viewsgrumpy

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 21:04 - Jul 23 by Boris_

You're a very grumpy man, aren't you?

I don't talk behind a keyboard, plenty of people on here know who I am and don't think I wouldn't call you or Ian or Soppy a hysterical bed wetter to your face... I would, because that's what I think you are.

Although people with the opposite opinion of you aren't tolerated, are they sweetheart?
[Post edited 23 Jul 2020 21:06]

I'm not your sweetheart.
I tolerate people with the opposite opinion just not childish name callers like you.
Covid Figures Exaggerated on 21:14 - Jul 23 with 756 viewsBoris_

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 21:11 - Jul 23 by grumpy

I'm not your sweetheart.
I tolerate people with the opposite opinion just not childish name callers like you.

OK, no name calling. Let's get back to facts and numbers yeah?

Only 1 in 5 Brits who have emigrated live in EU countries.

Leaving the EU will make it easier for us to have reciprocal agreements that help people to live in the countries where most ( 80% ) of Brits choose to emigrate.

Why are people so hung up about it not being as easy to fly to Magaluf to work in a bar for the summer ( forgetting that of course it will be as easy for people to fly to Magaluf and get a bar job as the Spanish won't allow an exodus of British tourism )
[Post edited 23 Jul 2020 21:15]

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 21:31 - Jul 23 with 739 viewsgrumpy

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 21:14 - Jul 23 by Boris_

OK, no name calling. Let's get back to facts and numbers yeah?

Only 1 in 5 Brits who have emigrated live in EU countries.

Leaving the EU will make it easier for us to have reciprocal agreements that help people to live in the countries where most ( 80% ) of Brits choose to emigrate.

Why are people so hung up about it not being as easy to fly to Magaluf to work in a bar for the summer ( forgetting that of course it will be as easy for people to fly to Magaluf and get a bar job as the Spanish won't allow an exodus of British tourism )
[Post edited 23 Jul 2020 21:15]

'Only 1 in 5 Brits who have emigrated live in EU countries'

Where did you get that figure from?
Covid Figures Exaggerated on 21:32 - Jul 23 with 737 viewskernow

You're ignoring me Doris you flighty little floozie !

How's it going in the international world of making friends and influencing people? Is your government meeting your expectations?
Do you have any?
Covid Figures Exaggerated on 21:40 - Jul 23 with 729 viewsBoris_

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 21:32 - Jul 23 by kernow

How's it going in the international world of making friends and influencing people? Is your government meeting your expectations?
Do you have any?

You didn't say anything worth replying to. We've had 4 years of remoaners predicting doom and gloom and thus far, very little of it has come true.

I am sure you'll try and blame the recession on Brexit and not Covid though.

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 21:40 - Jul 23 with 728 viewsgrumpy

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 21:32 - Jul 23 by kernow

Do you have any?

He's scouring the internet at the moment,don't disturb him,Kernow.
Covid Figures Exaggerated on 21:45 - Jul 23 with 723 viewsBoris_

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 21:31 - Jul 23 by grumpy

'Only 1 in 5 Brits who have emigrated live in EU countries'

Where did you get that figure from?

5.5 million British citizens permanently live abroad.

1.2 million British citizens permanently live in EU countries ( 950k if you exclude Ireland )

Need a hand with the maths?

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 21:52 - Jul 23 with 719 viewskernow

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 21:40 - Jul 23 by Boris_

You didn't say anything worth replying to. We've had 4 years of remoaners predicting doom and gloom and thus far, very little of it has come true.

I am sure you'll try and blame the recession on Brexit and not Covid though.

Why would I blame covid when the figures are so obviously exaggerated?
Covid Figures Exaggeratedrr on 21:52 - Jul 23 with 717 viewsDorsetIan

Covid Figures Exaggeratedrr on 20:36 - Jul 23 by Boris_

You still don't want to talk about the facts then? Going to ignore the numbers?

Apparently everyones life has ended now they can't emigrate to the EU, yet even with freedom of movement, only 1 in 5 move to EU countries!

Meanwhile 4 in 5 have no problem emigrating to countries such as the USA, Australia, Canada and New Zealand for example.

The truth is, if you want to go and live in another country, as long as you're not lazy, aren't looking to use state benefits and are willing to contribute to society, you can move to pretty much any decent country in the world.

If people on here are worried about not being able to move to Spain or France, then allow me to suggest it's because they don't have anything to offer those countries, so they should probably take a look at themselves, rather than moan about Brexit.

OK let's accept that 80% of UK emigration is not to the EU (I don't know if that's true but I'll assume you have some evidence for that).

That still means that 20% like to emigrate to the EU and clearly it's going to be harder for them to do so. Do you know that those same people will be able to simply shift to other countries, even if they want to? There are no entry criteria to the EU, but there will be to other countries, which those potential EU emigrants might not meet.

So we're 20% down to start with. And the option of going to the other 80% already exists. Most of the places other than the EU where people go are Commonwealth countries. Lots to Australia, NZ, Canada, South Africa etc. A small number to the US; however, it's not that easy to get into the US. Is it suddenly going to get super easy to get an Australian or US visa?

Where else do you think all the Brits previously heading to Europe might like to go instead. South America, Asia, Africa? The Middle East, Russia? Whoops, I'm running out of locations.

The stupidity in your numbers is the idea that the EU can simply be replaced by any old country as a place of emigration. This is just nonsense. The EU is on our doorstep - easy to get to - stable democracies - good health care - good infrastructure - easy to get back to the UK to see family. Let's just swap Spain for Laos, France for Paraguay...you see the issue.

You like emojis and sweeping generalisations about those who disagree with you because when you get into the details your arguments fall apart.

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 21:55 - Jul 23 with 712 viewsgrumpy

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 21:45 - Jul 23 by Boris_

5.5 million British citizens permanently live abroad.

1.2 million British citizens permanently live in EU countries ( 950k if you exclude Ireland )

Need a hand with the maths?

No,but i think you do.
Well done for finding that on the internet tho.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2020 21:59]
Covid Figures Exaggeratedrr on 22:00 - Jul 23 with 702 viewsBoris_

Covid Figures Exaggeratedrr on 21:52 - Jul 23 by DorsetIan

OK let's accept that 80% of UK emigration is not to the EU (I don't know if that's true but I'll assume you have some evidence for that).

That still means that 20% like to emigrate to the EU and clearly it's going to be harder for them to do so. Do you know that those same people will be able to simply shift to other countries, even if they want to? There are no entry criteria to the EU, but there will be to other countries, which those potential EU emigrants might not meet.

So we're 20% down to start with. And the option of going to the other 80% already exists. Most of the places other than the EU where people go are Commonwealth countries. Lots to Australia, NZ, Canada, South Africa etc. A small number to the US; however, it's not that easy to get into the US. Is it suddenly going to get super easy to get an Australian or US visa?

Where else do you think all the Brits previously heading to Europe might like to go instead. South America, Asia, Africa? The Middle East, Russia? Whoops, I'm running out of locations.

The stupidity in your numbers is the idea that the EU can simply be replaced by any old country as a place of emigration. This is just nonsense. The EU is on our doorstep - easy to get to - stable democracies - good health care - good infrastructure - easy to get back to the UK to see family. Let's just swap Spain for Laos, France for Paraguay...you see the issue.

You like emojis and sweeping generalisations about those who disagree with you because when you get into the details your arguments fall apart.

Why would it be harder? The only people who it will be harder for is for those who have nothing to offer the nation they are trying to emigrate to. Is that such a bad thing?

Or are we saying that freedom on movement being removed is a bad thing as Chantelle can’t go and get a summer bar job in Majorca any more because she has no savings? ( Chantelle will be able to go to Spain to work in a bar because the Spanish will do everything they can to ensure British tourism remains there )

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 22:01 - Jul 23 with 694 viewsBoris_

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 21:55 - Jul 23 by grumpy

No,but i think you do.
Well done for finding that on the internet tho.
[Post edited 23 Jul 2020 21:59]

I think you meant to say well done for looking at facts and numbers as opposed to believing Mirror and Guardian articles like Ian and Soppy?

Covid Figures Exaggeratedrr on 22:02 - Jul 23 with 692 viewsgrumpy

Covid Figures Exaggeratedrr on 22:00 - Jul 23 by Boris_

Why would it be harder? The only people who it will be harder for is for those who have nothing to offer the nation they are trying to emigrate to. Is that such a bad thing?

Or are we saying that freedom on movement being removed is a bad thing as Chantelle can’t go and get a summer bar job in Majorca any more because she has no savings? ( Chantelle will be able to go to Spain to work in a bar because the Spanish will do everything they can to ensure British tourism remains there )

Who's this Chantelle?
Covid Figures Exaggerated on 22:04 - Jul 23 with 688 viewsgrumpy

Covid Figures Exaggerated on 22:01 - Jul 23 by Boris_

I think you meant to say well done for looking at facts and numbers as opposed to believing Mirror and Guardian articles like Ian and Soppy?

Are you for a no deal? I will ask again.
Covid Figures Exaggeratedrr on 22:05 - Jul 23 with 686 viewskernow

Will we ensure turnips get harvested by Boris from Bulgaria?
Important questions like these remain unanswered.
Covid Figures Exaggeratedrr on 22:09 - Jul 23 with 682 viewsgrumpy

Covid Figures Exaggeratedrr on 22:05 - Jul 23 by kernow

Will we ensure turnips get harvested by Boris from Bulgaria?
Important questions like these remain unanswered.

Covid Figures Exaggeratedrr on 22:39 - Jul 23 with 665 viewsDorsetIan

It's going to be harder because there will no longer be 'free' movement. At the moment there are no rules. There will be rules. It'll be harder - let's hope not by too much, but it will be harder, and some people won't pass whatever tests are put in place. Or maybe there will be economic deterrents - like having to fund you own health care in that other country.

The argument that if people don't cut the mustard then so be it they can't emigrate, is a point of view. But I preferred it the other way around. Let us go there freely and let people come here freely and if people here don't cut the mustard when competing with immigrant labour, then so be it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024