Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brentford 20:56 - Jul 29 with 811 viewsPatfromPoole

Looking a very handy side tonight.

Whether Brentford go up or not, Ollie Watkins is going to be a very good striker in the Prem.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Brentford on 21:01 - Jul 29 with 807 viewsSadoldgit

I’d like to see Brentford go up but I am conflicted. My brother supports Fulham so that would add a bit of spice if they were to make it. Hmmmm.
Brentford on 21:05 - Jul 29 with 798 viewsPatfromPoole

Brentford on 21:01 - Jul 29 by Sadoldgit

I’d like to see Brentford go up but I am conflicted. My brother supports Fulham so that would add a bit of spice if they were to make it. Hmmmm.

Brentford v Fulham is going to be a really tough game to call if they meet in the final.

Two really decent sides.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Brentford on 21:09 - Jul 29 with 792 viewsChesham_Saint

I like Brentford and Fulham are quite inoffensive too. Of the two welsh sides I much prefer Swansea (good weekend away) compared to the morons at Cardiff.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Brentford on 21:35 - Jul 29 with 758 viewskingslandstand1

Brentford on 21:05 - Jul 29 by PatfromPoole

Brentford v Fulham is going to be a really tough game to call if they meet in the final.

Two really decent sides.

Well it's looking that way with Brentford through and Fulham with one step there at 2-0 up

So an all London FA Cup final, and potentially an all London Wembley play off for the "most valuable match on the planet" or whatever they call it
Brentford on 22:54 - Jul 29 with 680 viewsBuggalugs

Brentford don’t stand a chance as their attack will be completely nullified by the quality of Harrison Reed’s Fulham

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Brentford on 23:12 - Jul 29 with 658 viewshedgeend61

Brentford on 21:09 - Jul 29 by Chesham_Saint

I like Brentford and Fulham are quite inoffensive too. Of the two welsh sides I much prefer Swansea (good weekend away) compared to the morons at Cardiff.

Cardiff at Ninian Park was a nightmare for away fans, but since they've moved across the road to the new stadium their fanbase seems to have mellowed, and over the last few years it's even safe to wear away colours there, whereas at the old ground, it wasn't.
Brentford on 00:35 - Jul 30 with 625 viewsareasix

People thought Norwich were good last year and look what has happened this season the Prem is another level and that’s why people say Harrison Reed won’t be the same in the prem as he is this year in the championship time will tell.
Brentford on 08:17 - Jul 30 with 517 viewskernow

Brentford on 00:35 - Jul 30 by areasix

People thought Norwich were good last year and look what has happened this season the Prem is another level and that’s why people say Harrison Reed won’t be the same in the prem as he is this year in the championship time will tell.

Brentford have had much the better of their encounters over the last few seasons and I hope they prevail over Fulham who are becoming a yo yo team.

Fulham will probably win then.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024