| Membership cards 14:47 - Aug 6 with 1061 views | A1079 | Do you think they are likely to do membership cards this year? |  | | |  |
| Membership cards on 14:55 - Aug 6 with 1044 views | SaintNick | Not sure, they can do things on past history on the system and given members are not going to get a chance to get in till the stadium gets back up to full capacity it is unlikely |  |
| Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime |
|  |
| Membership cards on 15:23 - Aug 6 with 1022 views | PatfromPoole | Pretty pointless having a membership given that quite a few ST holders are going to miss out on games which are balloted. Unlikely I’ll bother this season. |  |
|  |
| Membership cards on 16:39 - Aug 6 with 998 views | A1079 | I kind of thought that would be the case to be honest. It looks unlikely that a good proportion of supporters will be able to see Saints play next season (excluding watching on TV of course). We'll probably have our best season since 1983/84. |  | |  |
| Membership cards on 16:46 - Aug 6 with 994 views | PatfromPoole |
| Membership cards on 16:39 - Aug 6 by A1079 | I kind of thought that would be the case to be honest. It looks unlikely that a good proportion of supporters will be able to see Saints play next season (excluding watching on TV of course). We'll probably have our best season since 1983/84. |
I’d settle for that. Might enable me to save a few pennies towards the 2021/22 European tour..... |  |
|  |
| Membership cards on 11:16 - Aug 8 with 864 views | Boris_ |
| Membership cards on 15:23 - Aug 6 by PatfromPoole | Pretty pointless having a membership given that quite a few ST holders are going to miss out on games which are balloted. Unlikely I’ll bother this season. |
STH’s in hospitality have been promised that we are first in the queue for when fans are allowed back in but I want to see the set up before deciding whether to renew. Unless it’s relatively close to normal service, I probably won’t bother and have a season off. |  |
|  |
| Membership cards on 11:24 - Aug 8 with 862 views | cynicalsaint |
| Membership cards on 11:16 - Aug 8 by Boris_ | STH’s in hospitality have been promised that we are first in the queue for when fans are allowed back in but I want to see the set up before deciding whether to renew. Unless it’s relatively close to normal service, I probably won’t bother and have a season off. |
I wondered what was holding the Salisu deal up. |  | |  |
| |