Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why was this goal not given? 08:30 - Aug 25 with 790 viewsgrumpy

on 1.40

I have looked at it a dozen times and cant see why.
Why was this goal not given? on 08:37 - Aug 25 with 774 viewsPatfromPoole

Ref bottle job.

You saw earlier in that clip him being intimidated by Schmeichel and Keane. Typical Ferguson underhand tactics. If he wasn’t intimidating refs, he was getting his team to do it for him.

People forget the shithousery that went on with United in those days.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Why was this goal not given? on 08:39 - Aug 25 with 774 viewscocklebreath

I remember that, went mental in a pub full of Man U fans only to be dumbfounded by the decision, nothing changes

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Why was this goal not given? on 08:46 - Aug 25 with 764 viewsgrumpy

Shipperley jumps to head the ball,the defender trys to jump up underneath him and ends up stumbling into the net.
Why was this goal not given? on 09:12 - Aug 25 with 738 viewsTimSaint

Nothing wrong with it at all and absolutely convinced that it would have been given, had a United player scored it.

I know we lost 2-0, so it is arguable as to whether we would lost or not anyway, but goals change games and the result could quite easily have been very different, had it been given.

I think that was my 3rd trip to Old Trafford and it took me 5 or 6 attempts to see us win there outright, if you don't include the penalty shoot out.

TimSaint

Why was this goal not given? on 10:03 - Aug 25 with 690 viewsNumber_58

It's still not as bad as the time in the League Cup game when Bryan Robson quite literally stumbled over his own feet and George Courtney sent off Jimmy Case for denying Robson 'a clear goalscoring opportunity'. Firstly, Casey never touched him, and secondly, Robson was 50 yards from goal and there's no way he could run that far without suffering at least one career-threatening knee injury on the way. The fact that Courtney subsequently only gave Les Sealy a yellow after bringing down Rod Wallace about 6 yards from goal made it even worse. I've seen thousands of Saints matches and that was definitely the most inept refereeing I've ever witnessed. I still get bloody angry about it.
Why was this goal not given? on 10:06 - Aug 25 with 685 viewsSalisburySaint

Why was this goal not given? on 08:37 - Aug 25 by PatfromPoole

Ref bottle job.

You saw earlier in that clip him being intimidated by Schmeichel and Keane. Typical Ferguson underhand tactics. If he wasn’t intimidating refs, he was getting his team to do it for him.

People forget the shithousery that went on with United in those days.

Absolutely was there that night and still can’t believe it was disallowed, but then it teams got all the decisions as United did when Jimmy Case got sent off up there in another cup game
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024