Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where's Les? 11:40 - Aug 28 with 7328 viewsRustyhelmet

Good morning all, i have been offline for sometime due to many very boring rerasons, having only recently logged back on i can't see Les-lie anywhere? Can anyone enlighten me into where hes gone? Or, much like the other one that we arent allowed to mentioned, has he been banihsed for winding up 22 to much? I need fake transfer gossip and online arguements/wind ups back in working life.

Many thanks
Where's Les? on 14:12 - Aug 29 with 1390 viewsJaySaint

Where's Les? on 14:10 - Aug 29 by Boris_

Link me to these right wing threads which apparently are out there?

The whole point of these forums isn't to sit here listening to you and your pals whinging and moaning about every little thing and shoving your political agenda down everyones throats.

You and your pals are the ones starting the political threads ( with the exception of a few from JaySaint ) , nobody else. If you didn't post them, nobody would have to react to your oddball opinions.

Ack'd.

will stop it...this is a football site after all

Poll: Who is responsible for Liverpool's defeat?

Where's Les? on 14:19 - Aug 29 with 1372 viewsBoris_

Where's Les? on 14:12 - Aug 29 by JaySaint

Ack'd.

will stop it...this is a football site after all

In comparison to the left wing spam we are inundated from by 22 and Soppy, it's a fraction.

Point I am making is that there is very few 'debates' started by people who Soppy and co would class as 'right wing' . People react to Soppy and 22's drivel but if it wasn't posted in the first place, people wouldn't feel the need to react to them.

I find it all a bit boring and tedious now, especially without the likes of Delbo and Dunce, who at least could put up a bit of banter and give some p*ss taking back and not take themselves too seriously.

On that note, I'm off to walk the dog before having a beer or 5 down the local.

Poll: Claude Puel

Where's Les? on 14:20 - Aug 29 with 1376 viewsthissceptredsaint

Where's Les? on 11:41 - Aug 29 by saint22

Or you could say Nick has done a good job eradicating right wing dangerous viewpoints with only one or two left to wave that flag.....
I would also say there has been more smart football posts and threads recently that haven’t been hijacked by the usual few ruining threads with childish abuse

I do believe there have been far right extremist views constantly posted on here but to say they in themselves are 'dangerous'? If they are inciting racial hatred or displaying intent to commit illegal acts then yes, but simply displaying the stupidity of the poster then no that isn't dangerous
Where's Les? on 14:23 - Aug 29 with 1372 viewskernow

Where's Les? on 13:37 - Aug 29 by Boris_

Sorry that I didn't feel that you were relevant enough to include in the loony left bunch of crying losers who have infected this forum.

How does it go?
Oh yeah.
Stop being such a big cry baby.
Or some such.
Where's Les? on 14:39 - Aug 29 with 1353 viewscocklebreath

You are all massive benders, soggy wants stueey cockle

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Where's Les? on 16:04 - Aug 29 with 1320 viewsoeuf

Where's Les? on 14:19 - Aug 29 by Boris_

In comparison to the left wing spam we are inundated from by 22 and Soppy, it's a fraction.

Point I am making is that there is very few 'debates' started by people who Soppy and co would class as 'right wing' . People react to Soppy and 22's drivel but if it wasn't posted in the first place, people wouldn't feel the need to react to them.

I find it all a bit boring and tedious now, especially without the likes of Delbo and Dunce, who at least could put up a bit of banter and give some p*ss taking back and not take themselves too seriously.

On that note, I'm off to walk the dog before having a beer or 5 down the local.

But who are you to say what people can start subjects about? If you ain't interested, ignore it. If you are, comment if you want, but don't be a prick about it. It's not difficult.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2020 17:15]
Where's Les? on 16:25 - Aug 29 with 1310 viewsBazza

Where's Les? on 14:20 - Aug 29 by thissceptredsaint

I do believe there have been far right extremist views constantly posted on here but to say they in themselves are 'dangerous'? If they are inciting racial hatred or displaying intent to commit illegal acts then yes, but simply displaying the stupidity of the poster then no that isn't dangerous

examples of FAR right?
Where's Les? on 16:40 - Aug 29 with 1299 viewssaint22

Where's Les? on 13:56 - Aug 29 by oeuf

I suspect that you believe that bollox. On my first day posting on here you immediately jumped on it calling me a lefty, claiming to know how I vote, my attitude to this and that. Absolutely pathetic. My posts were not left wing biased, and in fact were not political. They merely stated a position on a particular point.

If you want an understanding why there's limited posting on here, take a look closer to home.

This
Login to get fewer ads

Where's Les? on 16:41 - Aug 29 with 1299 viewssaint22

Where's Les? on 11:49 - Aug 29 by Bicester_North

“Right wing dangerous viewpoints”

What an over dramatic, snivelling, lying little drip you are.

I knew you would prove my point
Where's Les? on 16:59 - Aug 29 with 1284 viewsBicester_North

Where's Les? on 16:41 - Aug 29 by saint22

I knew you would prove my point

Sadly for you it’s all true Benji

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Where's Les? on 09:08 - Aug 30 with 1216 viewsDorsetIan

Where's Les? on 13:33 - Aug 29 by Boris_

Here's a challenge for you. Can you provide a link to any right wing / anti-Labour/Left Wing threads that have been started on this forum in the last 6 months?

It doesn’t take a lot of detective work.

Top 10 most recent posts on the ‘non-football’ side of the forum include two threads started by you (stärmer out, and current Covid stats) and one by 68 (this BLM bllocks).

Which raises the obvious question why are constantly pushing the ludicrous idea that if it weren’t for left wing loons, the site would only be about football?

I think there can only be one answer. You love to present those who don’t share your right wing views as bet-wetters, so why not throw in spoilers as well. I think it’s part of a very widespread right wing populist narrative that presents you are common sense, good old boys only interested in getting on with stuff and having fun, and which belittles everything else as boring, negative, moaning or timid.

And you keep repeating it because you know it will play well with those who agree with you.

This site used to be full of people who, like you, would resort to this sort of ad hominem stuff at every opportunity. Thankfully, you’re pretty much the only idiot still doing at it.

Personally, I think you’ve got an agenda, that you’ve been on a ‘how to promote the right wing cause on an internet forum by undermining others’ views’ course but, hey, perhaps you’re just a bore with absolutely no insight.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Where's Les? on 10:05 - Aug 30 with 1190 viewsarfurdent

does right wing change to left wing if you rotate 180 degrees?

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Where's Les? on 10:32 - Aug 30 with 1171 viewsoeuf

Where's Les? on 09:08 - Aug 30 by DorsetIan

Top 10 most recent posts on the ‘non-football’ side of the forum include two threads started by you (stärmer out, and current Covid stats) and one by 68 (this BLM bllocks).

Which raises the obvious question why are constantly pushing the ludicrous idea that if it weren’t for left wing loons, the site would only be about football?

I think there can only be one answer. You love to present those who don’t share your right wing views as bet-wetters, so why not throw in spoilers as well. I think it’s part of a very widespread right wing populist narrative that presents you are common sense, good old boys only interested in getting on with stuff and having fun, and which belittles everything else as boring, negative, moaning or timid.

And you keep repeating it because you know it will play well with those who agree with you.

This site used to be full of people who, like you, would resort to this sort of ad hominem stuff at every opportunity. Thankfully, you’re pretty much the only idiot still doing at it.

Personally, I think you’ve got an agenda, that you’ve been on a ‘how to promote the right wing cause on an internet forum by undermining others’ views’ course but, hey, perhaps you’re just a bore with absolutely no insight.

Excellent post. That it's an irony that the protesters are the noisy ones is lost on the noisy ones.
Where's Les? on 12:31 - Aug 30 with 1141 viewsBoris_

Where's Les? on 09:08 - Aug 30 by DorsetIan

Post the links?

Are you saying that Coronavirus is a right wing pandemic?

Are you suggesting that me starting a thread suggesting I might vote for Starmer at the next election is right wing?

Literally all you Soppy, 22 etc do is moan on here about Boris and try and push your political ideology on people and preach self-righteousness. It's tedious and is the reason that so many decent posters have left this forum after years and years of posting on here.

So the two threads you accuse of being 'right wing' are one about Coronavirus and another where I applaud a left wing party leader.

You seem to be getting yourself in a right old muddle. Your obsessive and irrational left wing agenda appears to clouding your judgement.

Where's Les? on 12:35 - Aug 30 with 1139 viewsSadoldgit

Where's Les? on 12:31 - Aug 30 by Boris_

Post the links?

Are you suggesting that me starting a thread suggesting I might vote for Starmer at the next election is right wing?

Literally all you Soppy, 22 etc do is moan on here about Boris and try and push your political ideology on people and preach self-righteousness. It's tedious and is the reason that so many decent posters have left this forum after years and years of posting on here.

So the two threads you accuse of being 'right wing' are one about Coronavirus and another where I applaud a left wing party leader.

You seem to be getting yourself in a right old muddle. Your obsessive and irrational left wing agenda appears to clouding your judgement.

You accuse others of going on and on and on but don’t have the self awareness to see that you are the broken record. Give it a rest man, it can’t be good for your blood pressure.
Where's Les? on 12:38 - Aug 30 with 1136 viewsBoris_

Where's Les? on 12:35 - Aug 30 by Sadoldgit

You accuse others of going on and on and on but don’t have the self awareness to see that you are the broken record. Give it a rest man, it can’t be good for your blood pressure.

So to confirm, you don't have any examples of 'right wing threads' then?

OK, got it. Enjoy your afternoon sat in your pants pressing refresh on an internet forum waiting for someone to reply to your garbage.

Where's Les? on 15:01 - Aug 30 with 1099 viewscocklebreath

Where's Les? on 12:38 - Aug 30 by Boris_

So to confirm, you don't have any examples of 'right wing threads' then?

OK, got it. Enjoy your afternoon sat in your pants pressing refresh on an internet forum waiting for someone to reply to your garbage.

Shut it you facist

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Where's Les? on 15:21 - Aug 30 with 1090 viewssaint22

Where's Les? on 15:01 - Aug 30 by cocklebreath

Shut it you facist

This
Where's Les? on 15:38 - Aug 30 with 1075 viewsBoris_

Nobody fancy posting any links to the alleged right wing content then? Surely it's not that hard?

Where's Les? on 18:01 - Aug 30 with 1032 viewsDorsetIan

Where's Les? on 12:31 - Aug 30 by Boris_

Post the links?

Why are you asking me to post links to threads I’ve already identified? Very odd.

Most of the ‘decent’ posters you reference were kicked off. To be honest, I’m surprised you’re still here after your comment about SOG’s boss the other day.

And mate, you can bleat all you like about being referred to as ‘right wing’ but your posts, your anger, your irrational left-wing paranoia and the fact that you hate BLM and were desperate to pin the blame for Covid hikes on ‘Asians’, are clearly giving off the wrong impression.

Where's Les? on 18:25 - Aug 30 with 1012 viewsBoris_

Where's Les? on 18:01 - Aug 30 by DorsetIan

Why are you asking me to post links to threads I’ve already identified? Very odd.

Most of the ‘decent’ posters you reference were kicked off. To be honest, I’m surprised you’re still here after your comment about SOG’s boss the other day.

And mate, you can bleat all you like about being referred to as ‘right wing’ but your posts, your anger, your irrational left-wing paranoia and the fact that you hate BLM and were desperate to pin the blame for Covid hikes on ‘Asians’, are clearly giving off the wrong impression.

You identified a thread about current Covid stats criticising the government ( the right wing one! ) and another thread where I praise the leader of the left wing party.

And somehow you've managed to come up with the opinion that I am right wing and those threads are 'right wing' ?

You know it's perfectly possible to not agree with the BLM movement which is an extreme left political organisation disguised as a movement to improve the lives of black people ( which is why half of the F1 drivers don't 'take the knee' before todays GP ane wear 'End Racism' instead of 'Black Lives Matter' ) - are they all 'right wing' too?

Now come on, show me a link to something I have posted that is right wing. One more go.

I guess my I must have forgot about my Right Wing ideologies when we donated £20,000 to The Black Curriculum and ActionAid a couple of months ago that we raised from a Charity Calendar.

What have you done, apart from whinge on a forum?
[Post edited 30 Aug 2020 18:39]

Where's Les? on 18:40 - Aug 30 with 995 viewsoeuf

Where's Les? on 18:01 - Aug 30 by DorsetIan

Spot on, and thanks for saving me the bother. If the constant "you're a lefty" nonsense doesn't suggest a right wing bias, I'm not sure what does. He and anyone can be as right wing as he wants, but the persistent emphasis on political allegiances is just odd. To be able comment without the idiot trying to tell people what he thinks of them would be helpful. It's more than a bit pathetic.
Where's Les? on 18:57 - Aug 30 with 971 viewsChesham_Saint

Where's Les? on 18:40 - Aug 30 by oeuf

Spot on, and thanks for saving me the bother. If the constant "you're a lefty" nonsense doesn't suggest a right wing bias, I'm not sure what does. He and anyone can be as right wing as he wants, but the persistent emphasis on political allegiances is just odd. To be able comment without the idiot trying to tell people what he thinks of them would be helpful. It's more than a bit pathetic.

Agreed Oeuf, a bit of variety adds colour to the board. Oh-oh! I hope that word doesn’t cause offence to anyone. None intended

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Where's Les? on 20:24 - Aug 30 with 939 viewsDorsetIan

Where's Les? on 18:25 - Aug 30 by Boris_

You identified a thread about current Covid stats criticising the government ( the right wing one! ) and another thread where I praise the leader of the left wing party.

And somehow you've managed to come up with the opinion that I am right wing and those threads are 'right wing' ?

You know it's perfectly possible to not agree with the BLM movement which is an extreme left political organisation disguised as a movement to improve the lives of black people ( which is why half of the F1 drivers don't 'take the knee' before todays GP ane wear 'End Racism' instead of 'Black Lives Matter' ) - are they all 'right wing' too?

Now come on, show me a link to something I have posted that is right wing. One more go.

I guess my I must have forgot about my Right Wing ideologies when we donated £20,000 to The Black Curriculum and ActionAid a couple of months ago that we raised from a Charity Calendar.

What have you done, apart from whinge on a forum?
[Post edited 30 Aug 2020 18:39]

OK, OK, don’t start crying again. If you don’t like being called right wing, I’ll stop. But just to say again, you are giving off all the wrong signals, and I think you might be a bit confused about your politics.

(Note to other forum readers: if he is so clearly anti-leftie, why is he so keen not to be seen as ‘right wing’?)

(P.S. I would like to see a receipt for that £20K. Most philanthropists are shy, retiring types. You haven’t shut up about it for over a month now.)

Where's Les? on 20:30 - Aug 30 with 934 viewsBoris_

Where's Les? on 20:24 - Aug 30 by DorsetIan

OK, OK, don’t start crying again. If you don’t like being called right wing, I’ll stop. But just to say again, you are giving off all the wrong signals, and I think you might be a bit confused about your politics.

(Note to other forum readers: if he is so clearly anti-leftie, why is he so keen not to be seen as ‘right wing’?)

(P.S. I would like to see a receipt for that £20K. Most philanthropists are shy, retiring types. You haven’t shut up about it for over a month now.)

So you can't find the links then?

Come on Ian, surely it can't be that hard?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024