Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saints In For Celtic Central Defender 10:30 - Aug 30 with 1470 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/52796/saints-in-for-celt

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Saints In For Celtic Central Defender on 10:35 - Aug 30 with 1456 viewsoeuf

This all adds to the Salisu weirdness. If he's on board, fit and has a work permit, I'm struggling to see why we'd be after a centre back. Our obvious weakness is the middle of the park.
Saints In For Celtic Central Defender on 10:41 - Aug 30 with 1451 viewsRon11

Saints In For Celtic Central Defender on 10:35 - Aug 30 by oeuf

This all adds to the Salisu weirdness. If he's on board, fit and has a work permit, I'm struggling to see why we'd be after a centre back. Our obvious weakness is the middle of the park.

Sometimes I wonder if a few of the commenters on here have actually seen Saints play, at all, ever.
Saints In For Celtic Central Defender on 11:10 - Aug 30 with 1412 viewsSadoldgit

I’m guessing that Vestergaard is off.
Saints In For Celtic Central Defender on 12:18 - Aug 30 with 1346 viewsKRAZYB

Far as I can tell he has always been off.
Saints In For Celtic Central Defender on 14:09 - Aug 30 with 1239 viewsSadoldgit

Saints In For Celtic Central Defender on 12:18 - Aug 30 by KRAZYB

Far as I can tell he has always been off.

Harsh, but fair!
Saints In For Celtic Central Defender on 15:00 - Aug 30 with 1197 viewscocklebreath

Saints In For Celtic Central Defender on 10:41 - Aug 30 by Ron11

Sometimes I wonder if a few of the commenters on here have actually seen Saints play, at all, ever.

Confused, since the Leicester debacle I think Stephens and Bednerek have been good, Salisu adds depth, no way do we need another £15 million centre back, Vestergaard is pony but is 4th choice back up, that’s enough

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Saints In For Celtic Central Defender on 15:30 - Aug 30 with 1175 viewsPatfromPoole

So, if their player is worth £20 million, and we throw in Elyounoussi as part of the deal, then we have to give Celtic £20 million in cash, yes?

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Saints In For Celtic Central Defender on 16:57 - Aug 30 with 1105 viewsthissceptredsaint

Apparently he is good goign forward...which is all very well but he is a defender
Login to get fewer ads

Saints In For Celtic Central Defender on 17:22 - Aug 30 with 1074 viewsgreen

I had a look on a Celtic forum and none of them seemed too bothered about losing him. It seems as though we have to do some selling first before we can bring anyone else in.
Saints In For Celtic Central Defender on 17:53 - Aug 30 with 1031 viewsBicester_North

As others have said I reckon our priority should be central midfield unless they think Smallbone is ready to be the real deal.

Poll: Who do you feel most sorry for

Saints In For Celtic Central Defender on 19:02 - Aug 30 with 981 viewsChesham_Saint

Saints In For Celtic Central Defender on 14:09 - Aug 30 by Sadoldgit

Harsh, but fair!

Reminds me of the old comparison of Colin Clarke and the QE2..

Which had the smaller turning circle?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Saints In For Celtic Central Defender on 10:33 - Aug 31 with 762 viewskingslandstand1

Saints In For Celtic Central Defender on 11:10 - Aug 30 by Sadoldgit

I’m guessing that Vestergaard is off.

Guessing or hoping!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024