Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well - What a surprize? 05:30 - Sep 5 with 917 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

Our board has started legal proceedings against LD Sports for breach of contract ?

It just seemed to me - that who thought this was a "good idea! In the first place" To choose such a company ... Needs their head read!!!!! From what I can gather we got paid for the 1st year of 3 from a company who didn't seem to trade? Surly this should have rung alarms bells? Could this not be a sneaky way by our underhanded Chinese friends to involve our club in "Money Laundering ?" let alone us fans having to view that horrible logo, every time our team played! Would anyone have more information or comments please?

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

Well - What a surprize? on 06:29 - Sep 5 with 897 viewsarfurdent

looks like a few palms got greased

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Well - What a surprize? on 06:48 - Sep 5 with 889 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

Well - What a surprize? on 06:29 - Sep 5 by arfurdent

looks like a few palms got greased

Surly not coz - Martin Semmens has spoken to the media about the issues surrounding the LD Sports sponsorship issue, claiming that Saints owner Gao Jisheng is not involved with that company ............... It would be good to feel that our owner was NOT involved ?

How could anyone believe that ? ........... what's more disgusting is getting our CEO to try and cover for him - this STINKS.

Poll: As a Saint's supporter I Feel Southampton F.C. Public Relations Department is -

Well - What a surprize? on 07:44 - Sep 5 with 860 viewsDorsetIan

It’s good to see you back ASIS - have you been away?

There’s another thread on this with some thoughts.

Most fans could see that was seriously fishy at the time, so the club must have been sceptical, but when the owner tells you to do something, what do you do?...I remember at the time, the club being at pains to confirm that they had been paid for the first year, and to be fair it pulled the plug when it didn’t get the second year’s money. (Not before another shirt screw up though).

And let’s face it, no one knows, nor probably ever will know, what deals were going on in China.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

Well - What a surprize? on 09:54 - Sep 5 with 771 viewsSadoldgit

Shirt sponsorship is all about money in the bank. There have been grumbles over changing to a gambling organisation but I don’t see a mass boycott of sales of shirts. Nor was there one last year despite the fact that our sponsor only existed on paper. The problem seems to have arisen when the money didn’t turn up and it would appear that we are doing the right things in trying to sort the issue out.

I’m sure most of us would like to see the back of Gao and to find another benevolent owner along the lines of Marcus. Whilst the tenure of Gao has not been a raging success, I don’t think it has been a total disaster either. He can’t be held responsible for the actions of the Chinese government. What probably seemed like a good idea business wise for Gao a few years ago has turned sour due to world events by the look of it.
Well - What a surprize? on 14:05 - Sep 5 with 695 viewskingslandstand1

Well - What a surprize? on 09:54 - Sep 5 by Sadoldgit

Shirt sponsorship is all about money in the bank. There have been grumbles over changing to a gambling organisation but I don’t see a mass boycott of sales of shirts. Nor was there one last year despite the fact that our sponsor only existed on paper. The problem seems to have arisen when the money didn’t turn up and it would appear that we are doing the right things in trying to sort the issue out.

I’m sure most of us would like to see the back of Gao and to find another benevolent owner along the lines of Marcus. Whilst the tenure of Gao has not been a raging success, I don’t think it has been a total disaster either. He can’t be held responsible for the actions of the Chinese government. What probably seemed like a good idea business wise for Gao a few years ago has turned sour due to world events by the look of it.

I wonder if I can use my £35 voucher to buy a 1st team shirt with the LD logo on
Well - What a surprize? on 13:14 - Sep 6 with 616 viewsA_Saint_in_Stoke

Well - What a surprize? on 07:44 - Sep 5 by DorsetIan

It’s good to see you back ASIS - have you been away?

There’s another thread on this with some thoughts.

Most fans could see that was seriously fishy at the time, so the club must have been sceptical, but when the owner tells you to do something, what do you do?...I remember at the time, the club being at pains to confirm that they had been paid for the first year, and to be fair it pulled the plug when it didn’t get the second year’s money. (Not before another shirt screw up though).

And let’s face it, no one knows, nor probably ever will know, what deals were going on in China.

Well thank you, Ian appreciated.

Just been having a break from some " Not so nice " ppl on here!

Although we don't agree on things - at least you have manners and respect should others have differing views than yours - so do not include you...... And would vote for The common sense party - if there was one - But the shambles ALL POLITICIANS are producing - Eng/Wales/ Scots/Irish have differing plans/ideas on covid-travel ---- and yet we read they are all following the very same guild lines from the same so-called EXPERTS - and come up with differing solutions ---- Total and utter ock's. Have a good Sunday pal.

Well - What a surprize? on 13:56 - Sep 6 with 585 viewsSadoldgit

Well - What a surprize? on 14:05 - Sep 5 by kingslandstand1

I wonder if I can use my £35 voucher to buy a 1st team shirt with the LD logo on

Apparently they were considering trying to take the old logo off and replacing with the new one? It will cost money, but surely they should just be replacing the shirts?
Well - What a surprize? on 14:58 - Sep 6 with 561 viewsBoris_

Well - What a surprize? on 13:56 - Sep 6 by Sadoldgit

Apparently they were considering trying to take the old logo off and replacing with the new one? It will cost money, but surely they should just be replacing the shirts?

You can't remove the old logo off the kits Soppy, you silly sausage.

Poll: Claude Puel

Login to get fewer ads

Well - What a surprize? on 17:19 - Sep 6 with 528 viewsDorsetIan

Well - What a surprize? on 13:14 - Sep 6 by A_Saint_in_Stoke

Well thank you, Ian appreciated.

Just been having a break from some " Not so nice " ppl on here!

Although we don't agree on things - at least you have manners and respect should others have differing views than yours - so do not include you...... And would vote for The common sense party - if there was one - But the shambles ALL POLITICIANS are producing - Eng/Wales/ Scots/Irish have differing plans/ideas on covid-travel ---- and yet we read they are all following the very same guild lines from the same so-called EXPERTS - and come up with differing solutions ---- Total and utter ock's. Have a good Sunday pal.

Don't let them grind you down ASIS. (A lot of them have disappeared already).

You have strong opinions and we don't share too many views, but you seem like a genuine poster to me and you too are invariably polite.

Poll: Should we try to replace Selles for the final seven games?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024