Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joseph DaGrosa 23:09 - Sep 10 with 5832 viewsPatfromPoole

Well well.....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8719999/Southampton-200millio

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Joseph DaGrosa on 11:34 - Sep 11 with 1769 viewsBison

Joseph DaGrosa on 11:26 - Sep 11 by ericofarabia

Paul Allen. Top bloke, his huge yacht often spotted at Ocean Village Marina and even used to post on Saints Forever site, and maybe even on here? 😉

Didn't he used to play for us ?

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

Joseph DaGrosa on 11:41 - Sep 11 with 1760 viewsfranniesTache

I'll say here what i said elsewhere this makes me nervous as it's basically a septic with no money who wants to borrow cash to buy us because he thinks we’re undervalued, then spend money he doesn’t have on players we don’t have the money for at a time when we can’t get revenue in because of a global pandemic.

Call me a massive cynic but i don't feel particularly comfortable with that.
Joseph DaGrosa on 11:58 - Sep 11 with 1737 viewsSonicBoom

I think it's dodgy too.
It always makes me nervous when any buyer starts gobbing off saying we will be spending on transfers, before they have even bought the club.
Joseph DaGrosa on 16:13 - Sep 11 with 1601 viewsericofarabia

Joseph DaGrosa on 11:41 - Sep 11 by franniesTache

I'll say here what i said elsewhere this makes me nervous as it's basically a septic with no money who wants to borrow cash to buy us because he thinks we’re undervalued, then spend money he doesn’t have on players we don’t have the money for at a time when we can’t get revenue in because of a global pandemic.

I wonder if he is mates with The Mickey mouse owner bloke down the road?

Why would a Multi Billionaire have to borrow money to buy us for £200 million. Surely a quick inspection down the back of the settee should sort that out?
Joseph DaGrosa on 16:17 - Sep 11 with 1594 viewsthissceptredsaint

The temptation to interfere in team matters would be intense. Cortese on steroids
Joseph DaGrosa on 02:17 - Sep 12 with 1436 viewsareasix

Does LD Sports Pulling Out Suggest Takeover Imminent At St Mary's on 12:28 - Aug 16 with 2119 views areasix

It means Goa has no money that he can get out of China and needs to cash in his chips at a loss for some liquid assets , Cash is King and at present he does not have any. but also not many others have but someone will see the bargain and invest , I expect the news might come from the USA.

Cocklebreath do you take your comments back about how crap my info is , I was not allowed to say but gave you the indication 4 weeks ago that DaGrosa investment vehicle was sniffing big time around St Mary’s .
Joseph DaGrosa on 02:19 - Sep 12 with 1434 viewscocklebreath

Joseph DaGrosa on 02:17 - Sep 12 by areasix

Does LD Sports Pulling Out Suggest Takeover Imminent At St Mary's on 12:28 - Aug 16 with 2119 views areasix

It means Goa has no money that he can get out of China and needs to cash in his chips at a loss for some liquid assets , Cash is King and at present he does not have any. but also not many others have but someone will see the bargain and invest , I expect the news might come from the USA.

Cocklebreath do you take your comments back about how crap my info is , I was not allowed to say but gave you the indication 4 weeks ago that DaGrosa investment vehicle was sniffing big time around St Mary’s .

Ummmm no👍🏼

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Joseph DaGrosa on 02:25 - Sep 12 with 1433 viewsareasix

Nice to see your looking to see where my next bit of info comes , it will take you all night to find it
Login to get fewer ads

Joseph DaGrosa on 07:15 - Sep 12 with 1400 viewsButty101

Joseph DaGrosa on 02:25 - Sep 12 by areasix

Nice to see your looking to see where my next bit of info comes , it will take you all night to find it

What’s the saying “even a broken clock is right twice a day “

You also said Kat was about to increase her stake and there wasn’t interest from America

Word around that he cannot support the club any longer, no cash left so the club have had to go to the bank for an emergency loan until they can get some revenue on ticket sales or transfers.
Loan players will be got rid of ASAP to get the salary off the payroll ,well as much of it as possible.
Two current transfers out will be pushed forward asap just to raise some cash.
Season tickets launched early to try and get cash in.
Cash is king and we don’t have any at present!
The interest from America has dried up On a sale so it’s not a rosie picture off the pitch at present.

What’s the betting her 20% share will increase as she takes back More control.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2020 7:16]

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Joseph DaGrosa on 20:20 - Sep 25 with 1180 viewsPatfromPoole

This would now appear to be a thing.

Warning. Link to the Dark Side.....

https://www.saintsweb.co.uk/topic/57966-the-sunday-times-southampton-put-up-for-

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Joseph DaGrosa on 22:15 - Sep 25 with 1045 viewsSaintsforeverj

Joseph DaGrosa on 20:20 - Sep 25 by PatfromPoole

This would now appear to be a thing.

Warning. Link to the Dark Side.....

https://www.saintsweb.co.uk/topic/57966-the-sunday-times-southampton-put-up-for-

If a takeover is about to happen, it would explain the lack of transfers. I know some are sceptical about this, but the group aims to replicate the group that owns Manchester City. The group that owns Man City, also owns 24 other clubs. This setup has resulted in huge success for City. If we replicate the Man City setup, is this not exciting?
[Post edited 25 Sep 2020 22:18]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Joseph DaGrosa on 22:41 - Sep 25 with 1019 viewsSadoldgit

Joseph DaGrosa on 22:15 - Sep 25 by Saintsforeverj

If a takeover is about to happen, it would explain the lack of transfers. I know some are sceptical about this, but the group aims to replicate the group that owns Manchester City. The group that owns Man City, also owns 24 other clubs. This setup has resulted in huge success for City. If we replicate the Man City setup, is this not exciting?
[Post edited 25 Sep 2020 22:18]

Was it exciting for Bordeaux?
Joseph DaGrosa on 22:51 - Sep 25 with 1012 viewsSaintsforeverj

Joseph DaGrosa on 22:41 - Sep 25 by Sadoldgit

Was it exciting for Bordeaux?

But I'm not sure why he left Bordeaux or what the situation was there. Maybe Dagrosa wants a PL club, as the PL is the promised land and the final destination. Maybe this is a new venture. I know one thing, I am fed up of Gao running us into the ground. Relegation is inevitable anyway, so I would welcome change, although I don't know a lot about whether this would be good or not.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2020 22:55]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Joseph DaGrosa on 23:23 - Sep 25 with 988 viewsTripleNiemi

Joseph DaGrosa on 11:41 - Sep 11 by franniesTache

This.

Still, as long as they spout a good word it will keep a certain section of cretins from this site happy (well, for 30 seconds at least)
[Post edited 25 Sep 2020 23:27]

Ready and waiting to mop up those European places......

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024