Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Boufal Close To A Move To Greece 18:10 - Sep 16 with 799 viewsSaintsNews

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/southampton/news/52911/boufal-close-to-a-

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Boufal Close To A Move To Greece on 20:43 - Sep 16 with 703 viewsI_would

Let's get rid of Boufal for a paltry sum whilst our entire midfield (comprising of 3 defensive players) and our wingers are all misfiring. The entire (so called) management should all f**k off.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Boufal Close To A Move To Greece on 21:41 - Sep 16 with 666 viewssaint22

Boufal Close To A Move To Greece on 20:43 - Sep 16 by I_would

Let's get rid of Boufal for a paltry sum whilst our entire midfield (comprising of 3 defensive players) and our wingers are all misfiring. The entire (so called) management should all f**k off.

i think we should keep him and ship out djenepo he is a sub par boufal most the time
and what's redmond been taking over the break......
Boufal Close To A Move To Greece on 22:36 - Sep 16 with 617 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

The guy has barely played and has had about 4 good matches, he's a busted flush at Saints. One of many that should be f**ked off.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Boufal Close To A Move To Greece on 09:31 - Sep 17 with 537 viewsSaintNick

Boufal Close To A Move To Greece on 21:41 - Sep 16 by saint22

i think we should keep him and ship out djenepo he is a sub par boufal most the time
and what's redmond been taking over the break......

Djenepo suffered with injury last season, but in the Premier League he still managed 2 goals and 2 assists which compares very well to Boufal's record of just 2 assists

So this suggests that Djenepo is more effective than Boufal

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Boufal Close To A Move To Greece on 09:33 - Sep 17 with 527 viewsPatfromPoole

I saw a picture of Boufal recently where it looked like he had eaten the entire contents of my local Tesco.

Poll: If we win a play-off semi at St. Mary’s should there be a pitch invasion?

Boufal Close To A Move To Greece on 10:25 - Sep 17 with 500 viewsTimSaint

If the injury to Redmond is likely to keep him out of action for more than a month, then Boufal should stay til January.

TimSaint

Boufal Close To A Move To Greece on 11:28 - Sep 17 with 456 viewsI_would

Boufal Close To A Move To Greece on 22:36 - Sep 16 by Gennaro_Contaldo

The guy has barely played and has had about 4 good matches, he's a busted flush at Saints. One of many that should be f**ked off.

Yes Redmond, Prowsey and Romeu have had plenty of good matches. I just don't remember seeing any of them.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024