Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spurs make Ings approach 20:34 - Sep 17 with 4112 viewsSaintsforeverj

https://www.dailyecho.co.uk/sport/18728666.tottenham-approach-southampton-danny-

Seems as if Saints have rebuffed the offer but will it unsettle Ings?
[Post edited 17 Sep 2020 20:39]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Spurs make Ings approach on 14:43 - Sep 18 with 933 viewsI_would

Spurs make Ings approach on 06:29 - Sep 18 by saintwizzler

If you want loyalty, buy a dog.

Bit of a crass comment, why not have loyalty? I do expect that sort of comment though from this 'Gennaro' character.

Poll: How many players should RH play at the back on Saturday?

Spurs make Ings approach on 14:44 - Sep 18 with 931 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Spurs make Ings approach on 14:38 - Sep 18 by JaySaint

My memory may be wrong but wasn't hooiveld Celtic to Saints?

I remember claims of a phantom game where he was terrible in scotland, before joining saints.?

Sorry yes, wrong bucket, edited

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Spurs make Ings approach on 14:45 - Sep 18 with 927 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Spurs make Ings approach on 14:40 - Sep 18 by green

Was Boruc from Celtic to Saints or was he technically a free agent?

Free agent - I missed all those off as I think he was out of contract.

Spurs make Ings approach on 14:45 - Sep 18 with 926 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Spurs make Ings approach on 14:43 - Sep 18 by I_would

Bit of a crass comment, why not have loyalty? I do expect that sort of comment though from this 'Gennaro' character.

Hello?

Spurs make Ings approach on 14:51 - Sep 18 with 912 viewsChesham_Saint

Spurs make Ings approach on 07:56 - Sep 18 by saint22

with Bale on his way I can't see this happening, although Ings lacklustre start doesnt bode well, has he been unsettled
Equally if Kane stutters this season they will be back for him next summer

Just where would spurs get the money for this? I know they never seem to pay upfront for anything being chiselling NLY bastards, so Saints would be utterly crazy to even contemplate this. Without Ings’ goals we’d be fvcked and relegated.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Spurs make Ings approach on 15:01 - Sep 18 with 897 viewsgrumpy

Spurs make Ings approach on 14:40 - Sep 18 by green

Was Boruc from Celtic to Saints or was he technically a free agent?

I thought Boruc came from Florentina,he did play for Celtic.
Spurs make Ings approach on 17:44 - Sep 18 with 835 viewsA1079

There was me hoping that one day a decent professional wealthy top footballer like Bale would ring Ralph and say "I don't need the money but I want to come back and end my career with and thank the club where it all started". Oh well, there goes another dream.

I suppose the media will wet themselves over Spurs on this one every time they play. Imagine there level of media wetting when Spurs and Liverpool play each other!
Spurs make Ings approach on 17:51 - Sep 18 with 829 viewsSaintsforeverj

Spurs make Ings approach on 17:44 - Sep 18 by A1079

There was me hoping that one day a decent professional wealthy top footballer like Bale would ring Ralph and say "I don't need the money but I want to come back and end my career with and thank the club where it all started". Oh well, there goes another dream.

I suppose the media will wet themselves over Spurs on this one every time they play. Imagine there level of media wetting when Spurs and Liverpool play each other!

Yes you would think Bale might say something like that or "Ralph, I watched the Saints as a boy and this club gave me a break. If it wasn't for Southampton, I would be nothing. I have already made 500 million pounds from my career, so I can just about accept only 80 000 pounds a week, because I want to come home. I adore the Southampton fans. I will do it for them". I think he should say this, but he won't because he is very greedy.
[Post edited 18 Sep 2020 17:53]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Login to get fewer ads

Spurs make Ings approach on 18:34 - Sep 18 with 796 viewsKennington

Bale seems like a decent bloke and has never caused any problems off the pitch. He’s probably not as good as he was but we’ll see. Real Madrid seemed to do a Forster and give him a crazy contract extension. The whole golf thing is silly, as what would you rather a footballer does all day, stay inside drinking, playing fifa or being in the fresh air doing relatively low level exercise?

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Spurs make Ings approach on 19:51 - Sep 18 with 756 viewsMessysaints

its paid for by the british tax payer... https://www.espn.co.uk/football/tottenham-hotspur/story/4106234/coronavirus-tott

Fcking disgracfull....
Spurs make Ings approach on 22:33 - Sep 18 with 677 viewsKennington

Spurs make Ings approach on 19:51 - Sep 18 by Messysaints

its paid for by the british tax payer... https://www.espn.co.uk/football/tottenham-hotspur/story/4106234/coronavirus-tott

Fcking disgracfull....

If we as tax payers all own a bit of Spurs, I’ll have Kane over to do the lawn on Wednesday and Bale can clean the bathroom on Friday.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024