Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dodgy subject I know 09:28 - Sep 18 with 1315 viewskingslandstand1

But is anyone getting a bit fed up with all this Sir Tom stuff?

Not sure how I feel and he did fantastically well with the money raised, how he cheered the country up and I'd love to think I'll be as sprightly as him as a centenarian, but now I see he's got an autobiography out now!

I'm assuming there must be a lot of people about out there actually making a few bob out of this or is everyone involved sending ALL of the profits from what he's doing, inc TV companies, to the causes that got him on the front pages?

I say fair play to him and he's no doubt making the most of it all, but I'm finding it a bit overloaded now
Dodgy subject I know on 09:35 - Sep 18 with 1301 viewssolent_toffee

At first I thought he was a great bloke, has lived a fantastic life, served his country and was inspirational to the nation at a time when everyone was wetting themselves, to coin a phrase from here.

But then he sang that dirge, with that utter coont Michael Ball. So phuck him, and his weirdo daughter.
Dodgy subject I know on 09:40 - Sep 18 with 1296 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

I don't mind Sir Tom - he's a top bloke who the media cottoned on to and pushed in our faces. So I have nothing against him and what's done for the country serving and then raising money.

I object to his daughter, she annoys me.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Dodgy subject I know on 11:13 - Sep 18 with 1237 viewsanarch

Yes it’s thoroughly neaseating. He’s being manipulated by the government and his daughter.
Horrendously bad for his health as well.
Dodgy subject I know on 11:34 - Sep 18 with 1211 viewsPaleRider

I don't mind him personally but he is being ruthlessly exploited. It's all part of the BBC propaganda to try and evoke the war-time spirit and distract us from the deep mess we're in.
Dodgy subject I know on 11:43 - Sep 18 with 1198 viewsGennaro_Contaldo

Dodgy subject I know on 11:13 - Sep 18 by anarch

Yes it’s thoroughly neaseating. He’s being manipulated by the government and his daughter.
Horrendously bad for his health as well.

This.

The UI; For the sophisticated gentleman
Poll: Where will Saints finish in the 2018/19 season

Dodgy subject I know on 12:27 - Sep 18 with 1170 viewscocklebreath

As soon as he did that song with Micheal ball he was dead to me

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Dodgy subject I know on 12:48 - Sep 18 with 1154 viewsNewdawn2014

No, good on him he makes me smile , I also think he`s lucky to have a really supportive and loving family around him , as in they have not dumped him in a smelly old nursing home.
so there !
Dodgy subject I know on 12:56 - Sep 18 with 1149 viewskingslandstand1

Dodgy subject I know on 12:48 - Sep 18 by Newdawn2014

No, good on him he makes me smile , I also think he`s lucky to have a really supportive and loving family around him , as in they have not dumped him in a smelly old nursing home.
so there !

Not denying that at all - especially the family around him, but just seeing and hearing too much of him
So there!
Login to get fewer ads

Dodgy subject I know on 14:16 - Sep 18 with 1093 viewsarfurdent

compost soon

And the White Knight is talking backwards And the Red Queen's off with her head

Dodgy subject I know on 15:25 - Sep 18 with 1057 viewsBoris_

Dodgy subject I know on 12:48 - Sep 18 by Newdawn2014

so there !

I'd suggest maybe she's living with him to protect the assets which will be passed down to her which otherwise would have been lost in costs of care. Pretty sure that's his house, not hers?

Poll: Claude Puel

Dodgy subject I know on 15:56 - Sep 18 with 1040 viewsKennington

Seems like a nice bloke and the story is a little bit of positivity to get behind during a thoroughly grim year. Actually think he looked far better and healthier as the months went on. His hearing definitely got better as the first interviews he needed his daughter to relay everything.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Dodgy subject I know on 16:29 - Sep 19 with 862 viewsNewdawn2014

Dodgy subject I know on 15:25 - Sep 18 by Boris_

I'd suggest maybe she's living with him to protect the assets which will be passed down to her which otherwise would have been lost in costs of care. Pretty sure that's his house, not hers?

yes of course she is because everybody is like that eh ?
Dodgy subject I know on 17:20 - Sep 19 with 841 viewsSAINTSNIL

Well rather him than BLM rammed down our throats at every opportunity
Dodgy subject I know on 17:37 - Sep 19 with 825 viewsSadoldgit

White Centurians Lives Matter
Dodgy subject I know on 18:21 - Sep 19 with 797 viewscocklebreath

Dodgy subject I know on 15:25 - Sep 18 by Boris_

What’s wrong with that? I’d do the same

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024